This or that?

Started by belsammael, August 03, 2007, 02:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

I am already the later :). But to press point I would pick to be extremely loveable and sweet.

Happily (overall) married or ever single with good luck with partners (overall)?

Lirliel

Hmm Married I guess, better to have one person who you love completly and him/her back at you then a whole range of people..

Beer or Booze?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

strangely made

Booze (I'm allergic to beer)

Leather or Lace?

Swedish Steel

Tough one, but I'll say lace.

Polar bear of grizzly bear?
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Elvi

Lace?
Oh you wuss, but what can you expect from a Rusty bucket with a pink pussy as his avatar....*grins*

Polar bear....but it's a close call...

Back ache or toothache?
(I'm trying to decide which one to keep after biting into a nut at an odd angle AND putting the decorations away)
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Serenity Vixen

Back ache ((I usually find a good massage can handle that, and my GF gives very good massage))

Television
Game shows or comedies?
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Lirliel

Comedies, people on game shows should sometimes be executed right then and there.

Horror Movie with lotsa blood and gore OR a good dark Thriller?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Valerian

Oh, a good dark thriller.  So much creepier.

Zany, more physical comedy, or dark humor?
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Lirliel

Dark humour offcourse

Sci-Fi or Fantasy?

Sherona

Fantasy

Historical or Modern

strangely made

Historical 

Deer or Squirrels?

Serenity Vixen

Deer, they are large enough to ride :)

Cat Girls or Bunny Girls?   ((It's an anime thing :P))
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Lirliel

Def. Bunny Girls, I've got this thing for hermaphroditic bunny.. uhm.. never mind *Walks away whistling innocently*

Clerks or Clerks 2?

strangely made

Clerks ( a much better film IMO)

Paddle or hand?

Swedish Steel

I'll say paddle, it's damn hard to row with just your bare hands.

70s or 80s?

On Off page:

Sherona

70's...80's were just a bit too weird for my taste.

Flintstones or Jetsons.

strangely made

Flintstones (Hated the Jetsons)

Monday or Friday?

Sherona

(really disliked the Jetsons too..loved the flintstones..used to watch it for hours..not as much as I did scooby doo though)

Monday. Fridays are a pain in my neck.

Milk or Cream.

Becky

Milk

Redkins or Seahawks?

Swedish Steel

I'd say Seahawks. Hate red skin, always comes with a burning sensation.

Green Wing or Scrubs?

On Off page:

Elvi

Scrubs...
Hate medical dramas/soaps with a vengeance, I mean why in hell's name do people live in these places with all that goes on there?
But Scrubs...well it takes the micky and is well written and deffinitely transfers form the states to here...

Pickled onions or ghurkins?

Serenity Vixen

Pickled Onions cause... what's are Ghurkins?

Apples or Oranges?

Elvi

http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/871/50026067.JPG

It's a little like a small firm cucumber, but not....*laughs*

Apples....English russet you can only get them at this time of year, they have a rough brownish skin and taste quite 'nutty' perfect with cheese...

Beetroot or red cabbage

Serenity Vixen

Red cabbage

((And I like Gala apples best myself, just for the record))

Bananas or Strawberries?

strangely made

Strawberries.

Chimpanzees or Banobos?