The Coffee Shop (Male Customer seeking Customer/Waitress)

Started by Jester, February 06, 2012, 10:24:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

We see each other every day without fail. I am the good looking guy dressed smartly and you can feel my eyes on you the whole time. I have a usual seat and from there I can easily keep an eye on you. Sometimes I read and sometimes I just enjoy a drink or have my laptop out working. I wish I could tell you that this is one of the best parts of my day. You just seem so nice and friendly and well you are so pretty. I find it hard to concentrate on what I am doing sometimes as I look at you across the shop. I know you feel the same because we often catch each other's eye and its obvious there is an attraction between us.... Something is holding one or the other back. Even though its obvious that we want to get to know the other but for some reason neither of us can take that leap.

Two strangers meet every day in a coffee shop. They chat, flirt and enjoy the simple friendship that they share. However they are both in their middle thirties and both find themselves increasingly attracted to the other. The flirting grows and finally one of them suggests a date.....

This is a simple everyday romance story with a twist. One or both of the pair is a pervert. A hidden nasty secret that they would not want to share with anyone. It risks the tentative friendship and it might ruin the chance of love and romance?

I would love for the young lovers to continue even when they found out the secret...no matter how disgusted they may be. Maybe they are divorcees or widowers and really want to find love...

Please PM to discuss further. I would like to discuss a kink/fetish/perversion that one or the other has and they try to live with together. I am looking for someone to either play another Coffee Shop Customer or perhaps the waitress and am happy for her to have a kink as well. I am flexible as to whether they are old, young, married or single.

Please enquire as to what perversions I am considering. Can be mild to more extreme.