New Earth 2047 : [OOC and Character Sheets]

Started by Josietta, December 11, 2012, 08:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Kathinja

WashAutumstar

sorry about that everyone, i just found the page. i was assuming that i would have been told in someway where to go by the site, anyway i'm here and posting, if i made a mistake i apologize i read fast and might have missed something.

also I'm sort of new to this blogging rpging, so if i do something silly let me know

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Daedalus

Doc is very popular it seems xD
They did just land.. Easily supposedly.. Whoops xD

WashAutumstar

well yes and no, lots of stuff falling, kind of a jostling landing lol

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

WashAutumstar

Miss Kathinja

WashAutumstar

no worries, i'll just lay there, passed out on the console lol

Daedalus

Thats true. I posted something I wrote in the story section xD Was for someone else's character mind.

Josietta

My brain is half fried right now so i'll put up a post tomorrow in response to Lumi

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

WashAutumstar

Daedalus

WashAutumstar

Daedalus

WashAutumstar

Daedalus

Almost 7:30pm 13th December where I am. You should of said it earlier :P

WashAutumstar

i just noticed what time it is lol only 130 where i am

Daedalus

Ill be first to hit the new year. One of the first anyways xD. Ill be at a 21st party though.

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

WashAutumstar

WashAutumstar

i'm going to bed, but i'll be back as soon as i wake up. good night everyone *passionate kisses* for the ladies and *tight hug* for daedalus

good night

Josietta

Sweet dreams! I'll be heading off to tuck into the bed with my ipad likely soon.  Writing actual posts isn't working. >.<

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Daedalus

Night xD

Im meant to RP over on another site.. But as always.. RL comes first and might call the girlfriend instead xD
Talk again soon if anyone happens to be on then ;)

Miss Kathinja

Illuminate

Account restricted at member's request

LunarSage

*Drops in to wish all of you luck on your approvals*  :-)

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫