Captive Audience of One ( M needed)

Started by Undeniable Sin, July 06, 2010, 10:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undeniable Sin

I just got a brainstorm idea out of nowhere and decided to share it and see if there is any interest. If interested, feel free to pm me or just post here.

My character is young, 17 or 18. I got a job at an overnight convenience store. I'm not supposed to be left alone in the store, because of being new, not to mention my age, but the guy scheduled to work with me decides to knock off early, telling me I can handle it alone since I know the ins and outs good enough. He gives a veiled threat about telling anyone about him leaving, and then vanishes.
I settled in for a boring evening, since we hardly ever get many customers after midnight. Although, I have no idea that at the same time I'm kicking back with a magazine, your character is outside, planning on entering and swiping all the money in the place and maybe a few snacks, thinking it'll be easy since there's just one person in the place, and a frail looking little girl at that.
  You didn't plan on me fighting, foolishly, considering you have a weapon.

What happens from there can be figured out later. I do have a few ideas though. I would like this to be slightly long term and very little sex at first. It would be more or less Non/Con with romantic intentions. I would also like someone who could post at least once a week, but if you are interested, and that isn't possible, I'm easily adaptable.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Black Orchid

I'm interested! How do you feel about playing with a female? (I'll be the guy though) this sounds really good, and trust me, I can drag out a story before jumping into relationships better then the men can (sorry for putting you on the spot boys ;D).
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

Undeniable Sin

I have no problem with females, in fact one of my favorite partners (yes I know I shouldn't play faves) is female.
I'm just happy I got a response.

Black Orchid

Okay, did you want to brain storm here, or in PMs, you could skim over the characters I play in my O&Os, or tell me what sort of guy you want; plus I'd to know where your boundaries stands (what your expecting out of this relationship). Obviously non-con, but do you want him cruel, or just uncaring (don't worry, I could fit love into it), I can also make it comical :D, or do you want a mixture, cuz I can do that too!
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

Undeniable Sin

I'll brainstorm wherever you like. Pms would be easier, but that's just personal preference, it really doesn't matter.
I read over your O/O's. I prefer stronger male characters. With a bit of a dominance issue. Uncaring is more my style. I like comical. To be honest my characters tend to get a bit smart when in tough situations, and some people don't really like that much, although sometimes serious is good. Probably a mix. I want it to be almost a surprise to her to find she likes him. A lot of what I expect to be the outcome will stem from what direction we take the play.

Undeniable Sin

Ok, so it seems that idea was taken pretty quick, but if anyone else is looking to play, I have a few more ideas swimming in my brain. Most of them are fantasy, but I can come up with something else if that isn't your style.

DoctorGreen

Hey I was looking at your post. I could be the Male dom you guys need. I think you will like my style of writing. I enjoy to keep some humor in my posts. Is there still room.
Dr. G

Zylvyn

If you have other ideas, I'm certainly interested as well.

Feel free to PM me if you have any interest.
A million faces each a million lies, for each and all a chrome disguise.  Prompts for action, force reaction.  Embody promise in a sheen so pure.

Ons, Offs, and things left unsaid
My status - Updated:  1.17.2013 - THPT, life... Thpt!
My RP Requests

Undeniable Sin

I am sorry that I haven't replied back. I got caught up in life and other things, and forgot. At the moment the dom male part is full for this play.
  I might be interested in the next little bit in starting something new if either of you are interested. You can pm me if you are.