Black Crusade: We Hunger (Interest Check)

Started by ShadowFox89, June 12, 2014, 09:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terian

Incidentally, backstory has been completed.  For all intents and purposes, my sheet is finalized.

Sinestra

Alright, the Scream Queen herself should be more or less done... she's gone through a few things, that's for sure...

This current Belliala is corrupt to the core, literally... she's more daemon now that human thanks to Slaanesh and a Daemon Prince's attention (however incredibly brief it was). She's a fallen "Arch Angel" sister of the Sororitas Order, meaning she specialized in Jump Packing, skirmishing and the like. Decorated and honored before she fell, she has taken and corrupted her equipment willingly in the vortex to become a very twisted version of her old self. I expanded her jump-pack and combat bike riding side to take Hotshot Pilot so that she can be our default pilot for anything we come across, be it a vehicle, ship etc... every group needs a Driver. She's also the metaphorical "Rock Star and She Knows It", her appearance turning heads everywhere she goes... she is, after all, an extreme rarity, near-unique in being a fallen Sororitas, and she abuses this attention with a vengeance, turning her popularity into an amassed fortune and ever-expanding loyalty amongst the denizens of the warp. She holds a natural kinship with Daemonettes, since she more-or-less *IS* one now, so whenever possible she tends to show them more preference than most in the grande scheme of her advancement.

Only thing left on the sheet is the Daemon Weapon rolled for the Rewards of corruption. I was leaning towards something like a will-sapping whip she could use... I'm fairly sure there exists something like that already but I'll be damned if I can't find it. She would use it to capture others, from her former sisters or anyone the group needed taken alive. But we'll have to see.

Side note... any rules anywhere for purchasing or coming across a base of operations? I mean, a ship/large shuttle would be great, but in terms of the group... I'm assuming we'll have to find somewhere to bed down, sleep, repair our gear etc.

Belliala, Scream Queen of Slaanesh

Belliala Di'es Iras , Scream Queen of Slaanesh

Archtype: Fallen Sororitas
Race: Human
Alignment: Slaanesh
Pride: Wealth
Disgrace: Hubris
Motivation: Vengeance
Experience Unspent: 0

Slaanesh Advances: 9
Khorne Advances: 1
Nurgle Advances: 0
Tzeentch Advances: 1

Weapon Skill: 50 (25+3+12+5)
Ballistic Skill: 55 (25+3+23+5)
Strength: 30 (40) (25+5)
Toughness: 30 (25+5)
Agility: 40 (+6) (25+15)
Intelligence: 30 (25+5)
Perception: 25 (25+-5+5)
Willpower: 40 (25+-3+12+5)
Fellowship: 60 (+8) (25+5+20+15)
Infamy: 40 (19+9+2+5+5)
At 2014-06-22 23:37:43, Belliala (uid: 29915) rolls: 1d5 Result: 5

Corruption, Mutations and Abilities
10: Rewards of the Dark Gods Test PASS
Reward Roll: Daemon Weapon
20: Rewards of the Dark Gods Test FAIL, Roll Gifts instead
Gifts Roll: -4 modified by Infamy (Pseudo-Daemonhood) (Daemonette)

Head Armor: 7
Body Armor: 7
Left Arm Armor: 7
Left Leg Armor: 7
Right Arm Armor: 7
Right Leg Armor: 7

Wounds: 16
Movement: 6
Infamy Points: 4
Corruption Points: 20

Skills:
Athletics (Str) +10
Acrobatics (Ag) +10
Awareness +0
Carouse (T) +0
Charm (Fel) +20
Command (Fel) +0
Common Lore (Int)
  • Ecclesiarchy +0
  • Imperial Creed +0
  • Imperium +0
  • War +0
Deceive (Fel)  +0
Disguise (Fel) +0
Dodge (Ag) +20
Operate (Ag)
  • Ground Vehicle +10
  • Auronautica +10
Forbidden Lore (Int)
  • Inquisition +0
Interrogation (WP) +0
Intimidate (S) +0
Literacy (Int)
Parry (WS) +10
Speak Language (Int)
  • High Gothic
  • Low Gothic
Stealth (Agi) +0
Swim (S) +0
Tech-Use (Int) +0
Trade (Int)
  • Singer +0
Talents & Traits:
The Quick and the Dead, Cursed Heirloom, Enemy (Adepta Sororitas), Hatred (Adeptus Astartes), Hatred (Adeptus Sororitas), Jaded, Quick Draw, Mighty Shot, Lightning Reflexes, Swift Attack, Unshakeable Will, Excessive Wealth, Unarmed Warrior, Unarmed Master, Bulging Biceps (Implant), Iron Jaw (Implant), Hotshot Pilot, Air of Authority, Inspire Wrath, Demogogue
Weapon Training Pistol (Bolt, Flame), Weapon Training Basic (Bolt, Flame), Weapon Training Melee (Power, Primitive) ,Weapon Training Exotic (Sonic Weapons)
Dark Blessing [Unnatural Fellowship (+2)], Radiant Presence, Fear 4 (Terrifying), Warp Instability, Unnatural Agility (+2), Daemonic (4), Dark Sight, From Beyond, Soporific Musk, Daemonic Presence

Melee Weapons
Name: Unarmed Strikes (50% Success)
Class: Melee Damage: 1d10+4 Type: Impact Penetration: 0
Special Rules:

Name: Power Sword (50% Success)
Class: Melee Damage: 1d10+5 Type: Energy Penetration: 5
Special Rules: Power Field, Balanced

Ranged Weapons
Name: Bolter (65% Success)
Class: Basic Damage: 1d10+5 Type: Explosive Penetration: 4
Range: 100m Rate of Fire: S/3/- Clip: 24 Reload Action: Full
Special Rules: Tearing

Name: Ghibelline Hyperwave Clarion Cannon (N/A% Success)
Class: Heavy Damage: 6d10 Type: Energy Penetration: 6
Range: 40m Rate of Fire: S/-/- Clip: 24 Reload Action: 6 Full
Special Rules: Best Quality, Concussive (1), Devastating (3), Melta, Overcharge, Overheats, Spray

Equipment
Slaanesh-Corrupted Adeptus Sororitas Power Armor (Light Power Armor)
*Sustainable Power Source
*Vox Link
*Auto-Senses

*Power Armor Customization: Devotional Iconography (Slaanesh)
Bolter (Corrupted Sororitas)
Power Sword (Corrupted Sororitas)
Slaanesh Symbol Pendant
Best Craftsmanship Daemon-Blessed Combat Bike (Cursed Item, Unsettling)
Daemon Weapon (To be created by GM/Player)
Infernal Star Force Field (Infamy Item)
Good-Craftsmanship Sororitas Jump Pack (Infamy Item)
Good-Craftsmanship Mind-Impulse Unit (Infamy Item)
Good-Craftsmanship Skeletal Petrification (Infamy Item)
Best-Craftsmanship Ghibelline Hyperwave Clarion Cannon [Wealth-Item]

Background

A young woman raised in the Schola Progenium, Belliala grew up believing everything the Ecclesiarchy and the Inquisition shoved down her throats. She believed every story, every lie and every image fed to her from the moment the church took her in when her parents perished in a ork invasion when she was just a child. Having been whisked away to a monastery to become a Adeptus Sororitas, Belliala grew up with hate and fury as her daily bread, a meal she devoured along with the worship of her one true God Emperor.

It wasn't until her coven, on a distant planet and removed from the majority of the Imperium's activities, were visited by a group of Grey Knights. The coven welcomed the angels with open arms and celebrations were nearly beginning when, without warning or provocation, the Grey Knights mercilessly began to slaughter her sisters. So shocked were they that is was over in mere seconds, no sister able to even raise a bolter against the Astartes. Belliala had been sent off by her Cannoness on an errand to make ready for the Knight's arrival, and it was in a moment of weakness she had paused for but a few moments to indulge herself at a small grove that saw her arrival just as the Grey Knights began desecrating her sister's bodies and smearing their blood across their armor.

She could not comprehend what she was to bare witness to. Over hours she watched them ordain themselves in her sister's blood as she watched from behind the vault door of the coven. Protected from the auspex scans of the knights, she could only stare in awe at the deeds before her. Everything in her body knew what she saw was heresy of the highest order, the death of her friends and superiors was unthinkable, but it was all done by her God Emperor's Angels, his most holy and uncorruptable angels. Her mind could not bare the strain.

That evening as the knights began to venture from the coven towards some distant goal, Belliala watched a lone knight remain behind, for what purpose she did not know, but her mind demanded revenge, but not revenge of blood, but revenge of pain and torment. With her training and a mirade of weapons available to her, it was a simple task of ambushing the knight and in one clean motion disabling his armor's power generator. Without the ability to call for aid or to oppose her, the marine was helpless as the falling sister strung up the blood-adorned knight and began to sing.

She had long enjoyed singing out the glorious praises of her God Emperor, her voice joining a grande chorus with her sisters. But that night, for the first time in many years, she sang out with only her voice. A new song of worship slipped to her lips as she proceeded to engage in hours of rigorous torture of her 'plaything'. She called out in denouncement of the God Emperor, denouncing his angels and denouncing the Imperium itself for all time. It would be days before the knight's fellows would return, and when they did, all that was left behind was the hardened blood of their battle brother.

The very warp had come for her, had whisked her, her fallen sisters, and her 'plaything' deep into the Eye of Terror. A song at her lips for Slaanesh, Belliala gifted her tortured Grey Knight to a great Daemon Prince of Slaanesh, a gift the creature could enjoy for all time, if only she could be allowed to stay and bring a song of damnation to all the Imperium. And sing the Daemon Prince did have her do. So glorious was her song, so enthralling her performances against the Imperium, that she drew a great deal of attention within the Warp. As one of few Sororitas who have fallen, Belliala was visited on numerous occasions by powerful entities in the warp... some to bestow favor, and others to seek a piece of her flesh. She accumulated treasures and trinkets, as well as countless offers of companionship...

One such Daemon to "offer" himself, proclaimed his name to be "Doomrider", a prince of Slaanesh and all vices within. Their meeting was over in moments, one part rape, one part courtship, one part date and one part 'messy breakup' all in the span of moments. An excess fueled few moments the like that Belliala had never experienced before, and likely never would again. When it was all said and done, and she lay passed out across a discarded daemonic combat bike the prince had left in the chaos, Belliala found herself changed forever. Her skin had become unnatural, her body and soul infused with the very essence of her Dark God... she had far more in common with the Daemonettes she summoned and bargained with than humanity anymore. Her mission was unchanged, however... her former Sisters still remained ignorant of the truth. A truth she intended to scream at them with all the intensity Slaanesh had to offer.

Showing My Work

Starting Experience Spent
500 - +5 Infamy
100 - Fellowship +5
250 - Fellowship +5
250 - Willpower +5
250 - Ballistic Weapon +5
250 - Weapon Weapon +5
200 - Exotic Weapon (Sonic)
200 - Radiant Presence
200 - Excessive Wealth
500 - Unarmed Warrior
200 - Air of Authority
200 -inspire Wrath
200 - Demogogue
250 - Charm +10
250 - Dodge +10
200 - Operate (Auronautica)
350 - Operate (Auronautica) +10
250 - Hotshot Pilot
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Terian

I'm still not sure where you got that Unnatural Fellowship from, I can't help but feel though that I've been mucking around.  You've got a ridiculously powerful weapon there, you're almost as tanky, and you're more accurate and have huge Fellowship too.

Can't help but feel I didn't optimize enough now :(

Sinestra

Bell isn't really optimized for combat. She might have a heavy weapon, but she is nowhere near as tanky as a chaos marine. Noooowhere. Lol

Not only that, she has only her base combat-boosting talents... nothing even like Assassin's Strike or anything like that which would be aligned to Slaanesh.

And having the Daemon traits wasn't really planned. You can ask Darkling, I've had that picture of mine repeatedly altered by Darkling whenever I rolled the next thing that changed the character. Lol
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Cataclysmic Archangel

I'm curious also... I thought Wealth got you ONE additional item at +20?  I see that you put (Infamy Item) down on a bunch of your gear, Sin... maybe I'm doing things wrong too?

Sin deffinitely looks like the 'character to beat' as it were... Luckily I know it just means I'll have to focus more on RP than stats, which is good since I don't know a system, but as best as I can check, every number she's got beats my Astarte. :P

Sinestra

Well, as her Infamy Bonus is +4, that means 4 infamy items... you get 1 extra item for each point of Infamy bonus.

And wealth gives you 1 item, yes... I used it to get the weapon.

And beats an Astartes? Noo no. For one, an Astartes is WAY tankier than she is... the most basic Astartes I know have at least +4 Toughness bonus, plus their x2 toughness multiplier, their half-damage-from-crit-damage thing, way higher wounds...

But yes, I'll say that she's tough, but most of that is due to psuedo-daemonhood. I promise, I'm not here to run the combat optimization route. Besides, combat on E is a pain most times. I'd much rather RP through things. And summon tentacles and scream at things... you get the idea. Lol.

ShadowFox89

Keep in mind that Unnatural Characteristic multipliers don't exist anymore, it's just +'s.

Busy weekend. Much work. Much gaming. Much tired. Have a meeting all day today and I don't know how long I'll be, will do GM thingies when returned.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Cataclysmic Archangel

.... +1 item per infamy?

Damnit.  I don't know what to take with my NORMAL Acquisition, and now I find out I still get three more items?

*headdesks*

I wish I could pool it all for one super artifact or something.

See, I didn't realize Marines get all those spiffy bonus things in combat.  I guess it makes sense, and shows up in more than just the simple statline...

ChaoticSky

Quote from: Sinestra on June 23, 2014, 07:36:54 AMAnd beats an Astartes? Noo no. For one, an Astartes is WAY tankier than she is... the most basic Astartes I know have at least +4 Toughness bonus, plus their x2 toughness multiplier, their half-damage-from-crit-damage thing, way higher wounds...
Oh yes yes, as Shadow said, its not a multi anymore, Unnatural characteristics give you a addative bonus to your stat, so say you have Str 50 and UStr 2, your Str Bonus is now 7 (5 from the 50str, and 2 from Ustr) and as far as i know they dont take half crit damage, though i could be wrong.

A marine could have a TB of 8,  AP of 8, and you could roll a 3 on all your damage dice with that wub cannon of yours and youll still do decent damage. If you roll good at short range they would need several dozen wounds to survive. On a great roll they could need as much as 40 or so wounds not to get one-shooted, and thatr doesnt count the fact that 6 d10s makes for alot of chances to ZH.

And that thing isnt even the most powerful of Heavy Weapons. Generally speaking, they are less anti-person weapons and more anti-material, or anti-squad weapons, the damage justifies that. So you know, if we ever need a hole in the wall...

The downside is of course, once you gibb a marine, his four-to-nine buddies are are going to be very unhappy with you.

Also: summoning tentacles is my job  ;)

@ Arc; what shes means is, you get one per bonus in infamy. If you have a infamy bonus of 3, you get exactly three items. She has four, so she gets four. Wealth
gets you another if you take it.

There is no 'normal acquisition'

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Darkling on June 23, 2014, 03:42:26 PM
There is no 'normal acquisition'

Sure there is :)

"I like that."
*BLAM*
"What's that? You'd like to beqeath it to me? Why, thank you very much, I shall treasure it always."

>:)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Baalborn87

wealth gives you a requestion test at +20% before play begins. Not a free item (you could feasibly fail the test)

Baalborn87

My guy wants a lightning claw Extremely rare (-30), But only one (+10), And has the "Wealth" motivation (+20) = strait Inf. test.

Infamy= 33. Dice roll=23. I now have a lightning claw....yay!

ChaoticSky

Quote from: Baalborn87 on June 23, 2014, 03:50:03 PM
wealth gives you a requestion test at +20% before play begins. Not a free item (you could feasibly fail the test)
Right you are. Blah, im way too rusty at this game. Need more of it  ;D

Baalborn87

I'm just happy I didn't fluff my roll.

If I make this I get a shiny new power claw. 85......fuck.

Cataclysmic Archangel

Okay... I think I got it.  THanks for baring with me for everything.

Character's done.  I have my three items... I even managed to make my Wealth roll.  So at this point... I'm done!

Arcannyx 3.0
Archetype: Thousand Sons Sorcerer

Traits: Psyker, Unnatural Willpower (+2 (+1)), Amphibious, Unnatural Strength (+4), Unnatural Toughness (+4)

Skills: Athletics, Awareness, Command, Common Lore (War, Imperium), Scrutiny, Forbidden Lore (Adeptus Astartes, The Horus Heresy & The Long War, Psykers), Forbidden Lore (Warp), Logic, Psyniscience +10, Scholastic Lore (Occult, Legend), Dodge, Linguistics (Low Gothic), Navigate (Surface), Operate (Surface), Parry.

Talents: Psy Rating 3 (+1), Ancient Warrior, Foresight, Meditation, Warp Sense, Ambidextrous, Bulging Biceps, Legion Weapon Training, Heightened Senses (Hearing, Sight), Nerves of Steel, Quick Draw, Resistance (Psychic Powers, Cold, Heat, Poisons), Unarmed Warrior.

Stat Allocation 100/100
Ws: 30 + 15 = 45
Bs: 30 = 30
S:  30 + 10 – 3 (Arcane) = 37
T: 30 + 10 = 40
Ag: 30 + 5 = 35
Per: 30 + 20 = 50
Int: 30 + 15 - 4 (Hubris) + 2 (Arcane) = 43
Will: 30 + 18 + 5 (TSS) – 3 (Wealth) = 50
Fel: 30 + 7 +5 (TSS) = 42
Inf: 1d5 + 19 + 9 (TSS) + 2 (Hubris) = 33

Corruption: +15 (TSS) + 4 (Arcane) + 1 (Sorcerer)

Special: Sorcerer, Rubric of Ahriman

Gear:
Legion Bolt Pistol, Force Sword, 2 Clips of Tzeentchian Inferno Bolts, Talisman of Tzeentch
Power Armor (Chain Loinguard w/ Autosenses, Sustainable Power Source, Bio-monitor & injectors

Cybernetics:
None

Rolls:
15+1d5 Wounds= 20 (5)
30+1d5 Infamy= 33 (3)
20 Corruption: Reward of Tzeentch (Yes) = Mark of Tzeentch (64 + 3inf = 67)

Character:
Motivation: Arcane

Advancement: 500/500 spent

Strong-Minded (300)
Psyniscience +10 (100)

Khorne:
Nurgle:
Slaanesh:
Tzeentch: 2

Alignment: Tzeentch

Acquisitions:
Psy Focus (Average)
Crown of Propsero (Near Unique, obtained with Wealth passion)
Beguiling Gem (Very Rare)

Psychic Powers:
Boom of Tzeentch, Doombolt, Thought Sending, Precognition, Preternatural Senses

A member of Ahriman's inner circle during the Rubric, he was banished with the others that 'succeeded' in casting the ritual.  Thanks to have the warp likes to behave, he was thrown far forward in time, instead of remaining at his master's side. Wandering along, he has begun collecting artifacts and tomes of power, trying to find ways to justify their actions to his once time Primarch and master.  At the same time, he still thinks that he is in control of himself, that he is his own man, his own power, following the teaching of Ahriman and the old cabal... no mutations, no demons, etc.  Of course, he has no real idea (yay Hubris!) that he's slowly giving his soul to Tzeentch in the process.

ChaoticSky

Announcement:

I was right all along!

For those who are partaking of Wealth; it was bothering me that i had felt so sure that wealth was a acquisition, rather than a roll. So i went looking, and while the book does indeed describe it as a roll, it has sinse been erratad:

QuoteThe Character background “Wealth” allows for an
additional acquisition roll at +20 during character creation.
However, there are no acquisition “rolls” made at creation; the
acquisition is automatic. Is this intended to be an extra creation
acquisition at +20, or is it supposed to be an actual roll?
Answer:
It is not a roll, it is an additional acquisition.

*slowly rebuilds her tattered ego*

Cataclysmic Archangel

.... sigh.

So I DO get an extra, at the +20.  AND I made the roll.  whee.  whatever. 8-P

I stil have no idea what to make as my 4th item.  whatever.  I think I'm just done changing inventory around. 8-P

ShadowFox89

Get as many krak or frag grenades as you can. Talking from experience, you can't go wrong.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sinestra

Yes... grenades. Or get a Field is you haven't gotten one yet. :)

Or, some form of personal transportation maybe?

Cataclysmic Archangel

The Crown is a field.  How does one find personal teleporters?

Sinestra

Alright... just to help out our busy GM, I've collected all submitted characters, complete or not, into this handy little post... if you've submitted a new version or a character that isn't here, I'm sorry and I'll edit it in? :)

Arcannyx 3.0
Archetype: Thousand Sons Sorcerer

Traits: Psyker, Unnatural Willpower (+2 (+1)), Amphibious, Unnatural Strength (+4), Unnatural Toughness (+4)

Skills: Athletics, Awareness, Command, Common Lore (War, Imperium), Scrutiny, Forbidden Lore (Adeptus Astartes, The Horus Heresy & The Long War, Psykers), Forbidden Lore (Warp), Logic, Psyniscience +10, Scholastic Lore (Occult, Legend), Dodge, Linguistics (Low Gothic), Navigate (Surface), Operate (Surface), Parry.

Talents: Psy Rating 3 (+1), Ancient Warrior, Foresight, Meditation, Warp Sense, Ambidextrous, Bulging Biceps, Legion Weapon Training, Heightened Senses (Hearing, Sight), Nerves of Steel, Quick Draw, Resistance (Psychic Powers, Cold, Heat, Poisons), Unarmed Warrior.

Stat Allocation 100/100
Ws: 30 + 15 = 45
Bs: 30 = 30
S:  30 + 10 – 3 (Arcane) = 37
T: 30 + 10 = 40
Ag: 30 + 5 = 35
Per: 30 + 20 = 50
Int: 30 + 15 - 4 (Hubris) + 2 (Arcane) = 43
Will: 30 + 18 + 5 (TSS) – 3 (Wealth) = 50
Fel: 30 + 7 +5 (TSS) = 42
Inf: 1d5 + 19 + 9 (TSS) + 2 (Hubris) = 33

Corruption: +15 (TSS) + 4 (Arcane) + 1 (Sorcerer)

Special: Sorcerer, Rubric of Ahriman

Gear:
Legion Bolt Pistol, Force Sword, 2 Clips of Tzeentchian Inferno Bolts, Talisman of Tzeentch
Power Armor (Chain Loinguard w/ Autosenses, Sustainable Power Source, Bio-monitor & injectors

Cybernetics:
None

Rolls:
15+1d5 Wounds= 20 (5)
30+1d5 Infamy= 33 (3)
20 Corruption: Reward of Tzeentch (Yes) = Mark of Tzeentch (64 + 3inf = 67)

Character:

Advancement: 500/500 spent

Strong-Minded (300)
Psyniscience +10 (100)

Khorne:
Nurgle:
Slaanesh:

Alignment: Tzeentch

Acquisitions:
Psy Focus (Average)
Crown of Propsero (Near Unique, obtained with Wealth passion)
Beguiling Gem (Very Rare)

Psychic Powers:
Boom of Tzeentch, Doombolt, Thought Sending, Precognition, Preternatural Senses

Belliala, Scream Queen of Slaanesh

Belliala Di'es Iras , Scream Queen of Slaanesh

Archtype: Fallen Sororitas
Alignment: Slaanesh
Experience Unspent: 0

Slaanesh Advances: 9
Khorne Advances: 1
Nurgle Advances: 0
Tzeentch Advances: 1

Weapon Skill: 50 (25+3+12+5)
Ballistic Skill: 55 (25+3+23+5)
Strength: 30 (40) (25+5)
Toughness: 30 (25+5)
Agility: 40 (+6) (25+15)
Intelligence: 30 (25+5)
Perception: 25 (25+-5+5)
Willpower: 40 (25+-3+12+5)
Fellowship: 60 (+8) (25+5+20+15)
Infamy: 40 (19+9+2+5+5)
At 2014-06-22 23:37:43, Belliala (uid: 29915) rolls: 1d5 Result: 5

Corruption, Mutations and Abilities
10: Rewards of the Dark Gods Test PASS
Reward Roll: Daemon Weapon
20: Rewards of the Dark Gods Test FAIL, Roll Gifts instead
Gifts Roll: -4 modified by Infamy (Pseudo-Daemonhood) (Daemonette)

Head Armor: 7
Body Armor: 7
Left Arm Armor: 7
Left Leg Armor: 7
Right Arm Armor: 7
Right Leg Armor: 7

Movement: 6
Infamy Points: 4
Corruption Points: 20

Skills:
Athletics (Str) +10
Acrobatics (Ag) +10
Awareness +0
Carouse (T) +0
Charm (Fel) +20
Command (Fel) +0
Common Lore (Int)
  • Ecclesiarchy +0
  • Imperial Creed +0
  • Imperium +0
  • War +0
Deceive (Fel)  +0
Disguise (Fel) +0
Dodge (Ag) +20
Operate (Ag)
  • Ground Vehicle +10
  • Auronautica +10
Forbidden Lore (Int)
  • Inquisition +0
Interrogation (WP) +0
Intimidate (S) +0
Literacy (Int)
Parry (WS) +10
Speak Language (Int)
  • High Gothic
  • Low Gothic
Stealth (Agi) +0
Swim (S) +0
Tech-Use (Int) +0
Trade (Int)
  • Singer +0
Talents & Traits:
The Quick and the Dead, Cursed Heirloom, Enemy (Adepta Sororitas), Hatred (Adeptus Astartes), Hatred (Adeptus Sororitas), Jaded, Quick Draw, Mighty Shot, Lightning Reflexes, Swift Attack, Unshakeable Will, Excessive Wealth, Unarmed Warrior, Unarmed Master, Bulging Biceps (Implant), Iron Jaw (Implant), Hotshot Pilot, Air of Authority, Inspire Wrath, Demogogue
Weapon Training Pistol (Bolt, Flame), Weapon Training Basic (Bolt, Flame), Weapon Training Melee (Power, Primitive) ,Weapon Training Exotic (Sonic Weapons)
Dark Blessing [Unnatural Fellowship (+2)], Radiant Presence, Fear 4 (Terrifying), Warp Instability, Unnatural Agility (+2), Daemonic (4), Dark Sight, From Beyond, Soporific Musk, Daemonic Presence

Melee Weapons
Name: Unarmed Strikes (50% Success)
Class: Melee Damage: 1d10+4 Type: Impact Penetration: 0
Special Rules:

Name: Power Sword (50% Success)
Class: Melee Damage: 1d10+5 Type: Energy Penetration: 5
Special Rules: Power Field, Balanced

Ranged Weapons
Name: Bolter (65% Success)
Class: Basic Damage: 1d10+5 Type: Explosive Penetration: 4
Range: 100m Rate of Fire: S/3/- Clip: 24 Reload Action: Full
Special Rules: Tearing

Name: Ghibelline Hyperwave Clarion Cannon (N/A% Success)
Class: Heavy Damage: 6d10 Type: Energy Penetration: 6
Range: 40m Rate of Fire: S/-/- Clip: 24 Reload Action: 6 Full
Special Rules: Best Quality, Concussive (1), Devastating (3), Melta, Overcharge, Overheats, Spray

Equipment
Slaanesh-Corrupted Adeptus Sororitas Power Armor (Light Power Armor)
*Sustainable Power Source
*Vox Link
*Auto-Senses

*Power Armor Customization: Devotional Iconography (Slaanesh)
Bolter (Corrupted Sororitas)
Power Sword (Corrupted Sororitas)
Slaanesh Symbol Pendant
Best Craftsmanship Daemon-Blessed Combat Bike (Cursed Item, Unsettling)
Daemon Weapon (To be created by GM/Player)
Infernal Star Force Field (Infamy Item)
Good-Craftsmanship Sororitas Jump Pack (Infamy Item)
Good-Craftsmanship Mind-Impulse Unit (Infamy Item)
Good-Craftsmanship Skeletal Petrification (Infamy Item)
Best-Craftsmanship Ghibelline Hyperwave Clarion Cannon [Wealth-Item]

Background

A young woman raised in the Schola Progenium, Belliala grew up believing everything the Ecclesiarchy and the Inquisition shoved down her throats. She believed every story, every lie and every image fed to her from the moment the church took her in when her parents perished in a ork invasion when she was just a child. Having been whisked away to a monastery to become a Adeptus Sororitas, Belliala grew up with hate and fury as her daily bread, a meal she devoured along with the worship of her one true God Emperor.

It wasn't until her coven, on a distant planet and removed from the majority of the Imperium's activities, were visited by a group of Grey Knights. The coven welcomed the angels with open arms and celebrations were nearly beginning when, without warning or provocation, the Grey Knights mercilessly began to slaughter her sisters. So shocked were they that is was over in mere seconds, no sister able to even raise a bolter against the Astartes. Belliala had been sent off by her Cannoness on an errand to make ready for the Knight's arrival, and it was in a moment of weakness she had paused for but a few moments to indulge herself at a small grove that saw her arrival just as the Grey Knights began desecrating her sister's bodies and smearing their blood across their armor.

She could not comprehend what she was to bare witness to. Over hours she watched them ordain themselves in her sister's blood as she watched from behind the vault door of the coven. Protected from the auspex scans of the knights, she could only stare in awe at the deeds before her. Everything in her body knew what she saw was heresy of the highest order, the death of her friends and superiors was unthinkable, but it was all done by her God Emperor's Angels, his most holy and uncorruptable angels. Her mind could not bare the strain.

That evening as the knights began to venture from the coven towards some distant goal, Belliala watched a lone knight remain behind, for what purpose she did not know, but her mind demanded revenge, but not revenge of blood, but revenge of pain and torment. With her training and a mirade of weapons available to her, it was a simple task of ambushing the knight and in one clean motion disabling his armor's power generator. Without the ability to call for aid or to oppose her, the marine was helpless as the falling sister strung up the blood-adorned knight and began to sing.

She had long enjoyed singing out the glorious praises of her God Emperor, her voice joining a grande chorus with her sisters. But that night, for the first time in many years, she sang out with only her voice. A new song of worship slipped to her lips as she proceeded to engage in hours of rigorous torture of her 'plaything'. She called out in denouncement of the God Emperor, denouncing his angels and denouncing the Imperium itself for all time. It would be days before the knight's fellows would return, and when they did, all that was left behind was the hardened blood of their battle brother.

The very warp had come for her, had whisked her, her fallen sisters, and her 'plaything' deep into the Eye of Terror. A song at her lips for Slaanesh, Belliala gifted her tortured Grey Knight to a great Daemon Prince of Slaanesh, a gift the creature could enjoy for all time, if only she could be allowed to stay and bring a song of damnation to all the Imperium. And sing the Daemon Prince did have her do. So glorious was her song, so enthralling her performances against the Imperium, that she drew a great deal of attention within the Warp. As one of few Sororitas who have fallen, Belliala was visited on numerous occasions by powerful entities in the warp... some to bestow favor, and others to seek a piece of her flesh. She accumulated treasures and trinkets, as well as countless offers of companionship...

One such Daemon to "offer" himself, proclaimed his name to be "Doomrider", a prince of Slaanesh and all vices within. Their meeting was over in moments, one part rape, one part courtship, one part date and one part 'messy breakup' all in the span of moments. An excess fueled few moments the like that Belliala had never experienced before, and likely never would again. When it was all said and done, and she lay passed out across a discarded daemonic combat bike the prince had left in the chaos, Belliala found herself changed forever. Her skin had become unnatural, her body and soul infused with the very essence of her Dark God... she had far more in common with the Daemonettes she summoned and bargained with than humanity anymore. Her mission was unchanged, however... her former Sisters still remained ignorant of the truth. A truth she intended to scream at them with all the intensity Slaanesh had to offer.

Showing My Work

Starting Experience Spent
500 - +5 Infamy
100 - Fellowship +5
250 - Fellowship +5
250 - Willpower +5
250 - Ballistic Weapon +5
250 - Weapon Weapon +5
200 - Exotic Weapon (Sonic)
200 - Radiant Presence
200 - Excessive Wealth
500 - Unarmed Warrior
200 - Air of Authority
200 -inspire Wrath
200 - Demogogue
250 - Charm +10
250 - Dodge +10
200 - Operate (Auronautica)
350 - Operate (Auronautica) +10
250 - Hotshot Pilot

Egil Frostvein the Unshackled

Character Name: Egil Frostvein
Player Name: Kevben Battleheart
Archetype: Xurunt Frost Father
Alignment: Khorne
Pride: Martial Prowess (+5 WS, -5 Int)
Disgrace: Wrath (+5 Per, -2 WP, -1 Wound)
Motivation: Vengeance (+5 Corruption, -3 Int)

Wound: 13

WS: 55
BS: 25
S: 45
T: 45
Ag: 40
Int: 22
Per: 40
WP: 31
Fel: 38
Inf: 31

Corruption: 20

Corruption 10: Reward of Khorne=Fail
Gift of the Gods: 27+3= Darksoul

Corruption 20: Reward of Khorne=Fail
Gift of the Gods: 92+3= Vampiric Addiction (Bone Marrow)

Melee Weapons:
Name: Sword (65% Success)
Class: Melee Damage: 1D10+1 Type: Rending Penetration: 2 (mono upgrade)
Special Rules: Balanced, Mono, Best Craftsmanship

Name: Knife (65% Success)
Class: Melee/Thrown Damage: 1d5+1 Type: Rending Penetration: 2 (mono upgrade)
Special Rules: Mono, Best Craftsmanship

Name: Lance-goad (60% Success)
Class: Melee Damage: 1D10+2 Type: Rending Penetration: 1 Range: 3m
Special Rules: Primitive (7), Shocking, Unbalanced, Good Craftsmanship

Ranged Weapons:
Name: Bow (25% Success)
Class: Basic Damage:1D10 Type: Rending Penetration: 0
Range: 40m Rate of Fire: S/-/- Clip: 1 Reload Action: Half
Special Rules: Good Craftsmanship, Reliable, Primitive (6)

Skills: Athletics, Acrobatics, Awareness, Command, Command +10, Common Lore (Imperial Guard), Common Lore (War), Common Lore (Xurunt), Dodge, Intimidate, Intimidate +10, Linguistics, Navigate (Surface), Parry, Parry +10, Scholastic Lore (Occult), Stealth, Survival, Survival +10, Trade (Explorator)

Talents & Traits: Air of Authority, Battle Rage, Berserk Charge, Combat Master, Combat Sense, Disarm, Fear (1), Frenzy, Furious Assault, Greater Minion of Chaos, Hardy, Jaded, Lightning Reflexes, Peer (Xur), Pity the Weak, Quick Draw, Resistance (Cold, Fear), Weapon Training (Primary, SP), The Quick and the Dead (+2 Init),

Special Abilities: A Great Boast, Visions of Death

Gear:

Best Craftsmanship Sword with Mono upgrade
Good Craftsmanship Lance-goad
Good Craftsmanship Bow and 30 Arrows with Mono upgrade
Best Craftsmanship Knife with Mono upgrade
Beast Fur Armor (Body, 2 AP)
5 Trophy Skulls

Head Armor: 0
Body Armor: 2
Left Arm Armor: 0
Left Leg Armor: 0
Right Arm Armor: 0
Right Leg Armor: 0

Obsidian Drabek
Just to Start with. (I still need to flesh out his background). My Night Lords Raptor...

Obsidian Drabek

Pride: Wealth (-3 WP)
Disgrace: Dread (+5 Per, -5 WP)
Motivation: Ascendeancy (-2 wounds, +5 WP)

WS:50 (+20)
BS:45 (+15)
S:45 (+5 From being a Night Lords CSM) (+10)
T:40 (+10)
AG:50 (+20)
INT:40 (+10)
PER:40 (+10)
WP:32 (+5 From being a Night lords CSM)
FEL:30
INF:33 (+9 From being a Night Lords CSM)

Corruption:19

Skills: Athletics, Awareness, Dodge, Forbidden Lore (Adeptus Astartes, The Horus Heresy and The Long War), Linguistics (Low Gothic), Navigate (surface), Operate (surface), Parry, Acrobatics, Awareness +10, Survival, Common lore (War, Imperial Guard), Deceive, Dodge +10, Forbidden Lore (Pirates), Operate (Aeronautica), Stealth, Tech-use.
Traits: Ambidextrous, Unnaturall Strength (+4), Unnatural toughness (+4), Dark Sight
Talents: Ambidextrous, Bulging Biceps, Legion Weapon training, Heightened Senses (Hearing, Sight), Nerves of Steel, Quick Draw, Resistance (Cold, Heat Poisons), Unarmed Warrior, Ancient Warrior, Cold Hearted, Two-Weapon wilder,  Raptor, Sure-Strike
Gear: Legionnaire Power Armour (customization: Chain bandoliers), Legionnaire Bolt Pistol +4 Magazines, Legionnaire Combat Knife, Legion Power Sword, 2 Legion Frag Grenades, 2 Demolition Charges.
"Infamy" Gear: Jump Pack, Arm mounted Chainblade,  Melta Bomb

XP to spend: 500

Draugr, Night Lord
  "Show your enemy mercy and he shall one day seek vengeance upon you for every petty, imaginable slight. Mercy is therefore a weakness; a crime waiting to be born. Mercy I have long since expunged, both from myself and my Legion."

— Attributed to Konrad Curze, The Night Haunter, Primarch of the Night Lords Legion

The Night Lord known as Draugr is a former member of the 3rd Claw Terror Squad within the 20th Chapter. He wears heavily modified Mark 6 plate, complete with the distinctive skull faced helm of a Terror Squad member, and bears a weapon which he uses almost to the exclusion of all others, a Stalker pattern legion bolter named 'Last Breath'. Rumour has it the name comes because once his sights are upon you, you have time for but one last breath before the end.

We were the monsters you wanted, the weapons you shaped us to be. We sacrificed all to be what you needed, and you dare .. you DARE .. censure us for doing that, for doing just what it was you wanted? We brought scores of worlds to compliance, and for every one we visited, for every one where they learned to fear the night, five, ten, twenty would surrender for fear they would be next.

We are the ones betrayed. That bitch assassin was allowed .. allowed, not able .. to take our father. To prove the truth of his words. Well, listen to the truth of my words. I will burn one world in the name of each of my brothers, and when the ashes of those worlds burn cold, my fathers words will be all that remains.

He has sworn an oath of vengeance, an eternal oath of moment, to make the Imperium pay for all it has done. He doesn't particularly care how he does it. He's as happy to cause a world to revolt in civil war as he is to assassinate the PDF high command just prior to an invasion by Orks or Dark Eldar, or drop an asteroid onto the worlds capital. He knows he won't be able to wreak his vengeance alone, but there are plenty of tools he can use along the way.

Night Lord Terror Squads
Terror Squads were specialist squads of Space Marines utilised exclusively by the Night Lords Legion during the Great Crusade and the Horus Heresy in the late 30th and early 31st Millennia. No Legion of the Legiones Astartes ever elevated the use of fear itself as a weapon to the extent that the Night Lords did. Through their fearful and bloody acts entire star systems were cowed into submission, often occasioning far less ultimate loss of life than a conventional war might have brought. The midnight and storm-clad VIII Legion served also as dark judges and executioners; they enacted the Emperor's retribution on Planetary Governors, recidivist cults and rebels alike, where their crimes proved severe enough to have called down the Imperium's wrath so utterly upon them.

When such punishments were intended to be at their most visceral and personal, the Terror Squads of the VIII Legion were unleashed. Head hunters and torturers, flayers and mutilators; within the ranks of the Terror Squads were found both the most coldly dispassionate and darkly imaginative of the Night Lords brethren, and where once the terrifying arts of murder and mayhem they perpetrated were a coldly calculated means to an end, as the decades of the Great Crusade progressed, the Terror Squads became a sink-hole for the most unstable and unsubtle elements within their Legion, many within them standing under their own sentences of death -- commuted so long as they proved useful to their macabre master, the Night Haunter himself.

Last Breath
Stalker pattern bolter 'Last Breath'
Merciless (Vicious) Stalker pattern Legion Bolter - Legacy of Slaughter
Class: Basic
Range: 200
RoF: S
Dmg: 2d10+5 X
Pen: 5
Clip: 24
Rld: Full
Special: Accurate, Tearing
Wt: 17

Stats
WS: 40
BS: 50
S: 45
T: 40
Ag: 45
Int: 36
Per: 45
Wp: 43
Fel: 35
Inf: 33
Corruption: 15 - Warp Touched (Disorder rolled randomly - Dead Inside)

Pride - Foresight
Disgrace - Wrath
Motivation - Legacy

Skills
Acrobatics
Athletics
Awareness +10
Common Lore (War, Imperium)
Deceive
Dodge
Forbidden Lore (Adeptus Astartes, The Horus Heresy, The Long War, Pirates)
Intimidate
Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Navigate (Surface)
Operate (surface)
Operate (Aeronautica)
Parry
Scrutiny
Stealth
Survival
Tech Use

Talents and Specials
Trait:
Dark Sight

Talents:
Ambidextrous
Ancient Warrior
Bulging Biceps
Cold Hearted
Counter attack
Deadeye Shot
Jaded
Legion Weapon Training
Lightning Reflexes
Heightened Senses (Hearing, Sight)
Nerves of Steel
Paranoia
Quick Draw
Raptor
Resistance (Cold, Heat, Poisons)
Unarmed Warrior

Special Abilities:
Spectral Haunter
Terror Tactics

Equipment and Weapons
Stalker pattern bolter 'Last Breath'
Legion Power armour (Scavanged Reconstruction - Functioning systems: Sustainable power source, Autosenses, Osmotic Gill Life Sustainer)
Legionaire combat knife
4 clips
Legion Powersword
2 Legion frag grendes
2 demo charges

Stella Ferrian

Name: Stella Ferrian

Archetype: Renegade

Traits: The Quick and the Dead (+2 to Init)

Skills: Linguistics (Low Gothic)(Int),  Common Lore (Screaming Vortex, Koronus Expanse, War)(Int), Trade (Armourer)(Int), Athletics (Str), Awareness (Per), Dodge+10 (Ag), Parry (WS), Scholastic Lore (Tactica Imperialis)(Int), Operate (Aeronautica)(Ag), Command (Fel), Survival (Int), Tech-Use (Int)

Talents: Jaded, Quick Draw, Rapid Reload, Weapon Training (Chain, Las, Primary, SP, Bolt), Heavy Weapon Training (SP), Combat Sense, Marksman, Takedown, Hip Shooting, Armour-Monger, Storm of Iron, Step Aside, Mighty Shot

Stat Allocation 100/100
Ws: 25+10+5 (Martial Prowess)=40
Bs: 25+3 (Archetype)+17+5 (Advance)=50
S: 25+5=30
T: 25+15+10(Advance)=50
Ag: 25+15=40
Per: 25+8+5(Dread)-5(Vengeance)=32
Int: 25+10-5(Martial Prowess)=35
Will: 25+10-5(Dread)+10(Advance)=40
Fel: 25+10=35
Inf: 31

Corruption: 15

Special:
Adroit (+1 DoS on Ballistic Skill Tests)

Gear:
Good-Craftsmanship Boltgun
Common-Craftsmanship Bolt Pistol
Best-Craftsmanship Chainsword
Carapace Armour
Medikit
Dataslate

Cybernetics
None

Rolls:
12+1d5 Wounds=17
29+1d5 Infamy=31
10 Corruption:Gift of the Gods: 1/48.  Infernal Will

Character:
Pride: Martial Prowess
Disgrace: Dread

Advancement:
4500/4600

+5 Ballistic Skill (250)
+5 WP (250)
+5 WP (500)
+5 Intelligence (250)
+5 Toughness (250)
+5 Toughness (500)
Armour-Monger (500)
Storm of Iron (500)
Mighty Shot (750)
Step Aside (750)

Khorne: 1
Nurgle: 3
Slaanesh: 1

Accquistions:
M-34 Autocannon
--Suspensor Upgrade
Light Power Armour
--Careful Maintenence, all 5 base powers intact

Notes:

Stella Ferrian is the Last of the Ferrian Dynasty, rulers of a small, technologically advanced nation in the depths of space, well off the beaten track, and isolated from much of the galaxy.  It was a good life, all things considered, right up until an Explorator fleet found them, lead by a hidebound Magos, and announced that they would be annexed and properly "Guided back onto the Omnissiah's Path".  When the refusal came along, they proceeded to call in favors from the Imperium, and a great campaign was launched.

It's difficult to stand up to ten times your numbers after all.

Stella signed on with the defense forces, but despite her skill at arms, there was a limited number of places she could be at once, and ammunition grew increasingly rare as the tides of Imperial Guard continued to swarm.  It was to nobody's surprise by the end that the Imperium came out ahead, and she was shuttled with some of the rare survivors in an untargetted Warp Transit in hopes of escaping.

It didn't go so well, with many of the survivors coming to a band end when the ship eventually made contact with the Vortex, the defenses reduced, and by the time she was discovered, her vessel was hulked, and while her own gear remained in good repair, the last few vestiges of her home were gone.

Since then, she's served as something of a mercenary for the various warlords and entities throughout the Vortex.  She doesn't pay homage to any particular God of Chaos, nor does she typically indulge in the more profane preferences of the locals, but she's still managed to make a reputation for herself in a place where only strength matters.  Having the cool head and sheer lack of fear that only someone who's been through every disaster imaginable possesses helps.

Heretek Stats
Archetype: Heretek

Traits: The Quick and the Dead, Mechanicus Implants, Mark of Tzeentch, Psyker, Unnatural Willpower (1), Machine (x1,+10 All awarness tests)

Skills: Awarness, Common Lore (Ecclesiarchy, Imperial Creed, Adeptus Mechanicus, Tech), Decieve, Dodge, Forbidden Lore (Archeotech, Inquisition, Heresy, Psyker), Linguistics (Low Gothic, Techna-Lingua), Logic, Operate (Aeronautica), Scholastic Lore (Chymestry), Scrutiny, Security, Tech-Use +10, Trade (Armorer)     

Talents: Ambidextrous, Blind Fighting, Cold Hearted, Crack Shot, Deadeye Shot, Die Hard, Enemy (Adeptus Mechanicus), Gunslinger,  Hip Shooting, Mechdrite Training (Utility), Meditation, Psy Rating (x1), Technical Knock, Two Weapon Wielder (Balistic), Unremarkable, Weapon-Tech, Weapon Training (Las, Primary, Shock, Plasma, Melta)

Stat Allocation 100/100
Ws: 25-3 (Crafmanship)=22
Bs: 25-3 (Crafmanship)+28=50
S: 25-3 (Arcane)+8=30
T: 25+25=50
Ag: 25+3 (Craftmansip)+12=40
Per: 25+7=32
Int: 25+5 (Heretek)+3 (Craftmanship)+2 (Arcane)+20=55
Will: 25+5 (Advancement)=30
Fel: 25=25
Inf: 33

Corruption: 24

Special:
Traitor to Mars

Gear:
Best-Craftsmanship Lascarbine
Common-Craftsmanship Power Axe
Light Carapace Armour
Unholy unguents
Combi-tool
Dataslate
Jump Pack
Noxious Gas Inferno Pistol
Noxious Gas Inferno Pistol

Cybernetics
Utility Mechandendrite
Lumenin Capacitators
Good Craftmanship Mind Impulse Unit
Good Craftmanship Embeded Auspex

Rolls:
12+1d5 Wounds=15
29+1d5 Infamy=33
10 Corruption: Reward of Tzeentch (+0): 66->Gift of the Gods: 67+3(Inf)=70 (Mechanoid)
20 Corruption: Reward of Tzeentch (+0): 82->Gift of the Gods: 47-3(Inf)=44 (Illusion of Normality)

Character:
Pride: Craftmanship
Disgrace: Betrayal

Advancement:
4600/4600
Willpower +5 250xp (Tzeentch)
Operate (Aeronautica) 200xp (Unaligned)
Blind Fighting 250xp (Tzeentch)
Forbiddden Lore (Heresy) 200xp (Tzeentch)
Security 200xp (Unaligned)
Scrutiny 200xp (Tzeentch)
Linguistics (Techna-Lingua) 200xp (Unaligned)
Forbidden Lore (Psyker) 200xp (Tzeentch)
Ambidextrous 250xp (Unaligned)
Two Weapon Wielder (Balistic) 500xp (Unaligned)
Gunslinger 750xp (Unaligned)
Hip Shooting 500xp (Unaligned)
Deadeye Shot 250xp (Tzeentch)
Decieve 200xp (Slannesh)
Awarness 200xp (Unaligned)
Weapon Training (Melta) 250xp (Unaligned)

Khorne: 0
Nurgle: 0
Slannesh: 1
Tzeentch: 6

Accquistions:
Jump Pack
Noxious Discharge Inferno Pistol
Noxious Discharge Inferno Pistol

Notes:
Would it be possible to exchange the Light Carpace for a Mesh Cloak?

Sinestra

Quote from: Arcannyx on June 23, 2014, 08:58:22 PM
The Crown is a field.  How does one find personal teleporters?

To my knowledge, those are the prized possessions of the Eldar Warp Spiders and the Grey Knights... both people you really don't want to mess with. Lol

After some minor investigations, it looks like Chaos Marine Obliterators and Ork Mekboyz also possess the ability to technologically teleport without the aid of a ship or fortress.

If you include the ability with ships and fortresses, anyone with a Homing Beacon and a nearby Astropath could teleport within the range of the Astropath.

ChaoticSky

There are human made archotech teleporters in RT, naturally, it has a chance of sending you through the warp... the wrong way around. o_o

QuoteTeleportation Pack. Unique. Allows user to move up to 4d10 meters. If 3 dice come up with the same number the user does not re-appear for 1d5 rounds and gains 1 Corruption point. If all 4 dice are the same, user suffers 1d5 insanity as well.

I was actually surprised they didnt include that in BC, all things considered.

Sinestra

Are... we allowed to use gear from Rogue Trader? *eye glint*

ShadowFox89

You can use things from other sources with approval. Just keep in mind I'll do the same.
Call me Shadow
My A/A