Purgatory: Under New Management (Sci-fi prison RP now recruiting all!)

Started by Revenent, October 22, 2011, 02:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revenent

"My name is Warden Bridget Flame.  If anyone can hear me, I need help.  Two days ago, Purgatory Station came under attack and I need assistance.  A rogue terrorist group has taken control of the prison and now wants to release the worst criminals out into the galaxy.  Please, you have to help me."

A prison in space.  What a wonderful idea if you want to keep them nice and contained.  That is, if they don't have a little outside help.  After a devestating attack, Warden Bridget Flame, the beautiful and dangerous woman assaigned to ride herd on the worst in the galaxy, finds herself in a prisoner uniform and in a cell all her own.  The new warden is a Turian ex-Spectre with a hidden agenda and an eagerness to humiliate his new prisoner.  As the galaxy continues to turn, unaware of what is happening aboard one lone station, can the new Turian warden hold the station together?  Or will he find the former warden taking control out from under him?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=118714.0
Main RP Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=118788.0
OOC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=118955.0

If you like sandbox games, sci fi, and/or lots of dom-sub fun, you just might want to take a look. I recently took over creative control of this game, and we're all feeling our numbers could use a little bolstering, so I'd be willing to accept both guards and prisoners of either gender. Just take a look at the original thread to get an idea of what this RP is about, then put an app in here to get approved if you like the idea.

And since the original post didn't state it, I'll bring up that this game has since been confirmed to be set in the Mass Effect universe, but you don't need to know anything about that to take part and enjoy. You can even still make up your own alien races and everything, so don't be put off by that little fact!

Approved New Characters:
Katalina de los Santos - Miyu

Miyu

Revenent

I think we need more guards than anything right now, but don't let that stop you from creating whatever kind of character you want if you're interested. I'm definitely not going to turn anyone away that wants to get involved.

Miyu

Nah I dont want to be just another prisoner left ignored, I seen it happen a few times. If you ever NEED a prisoner let me know ^^

Revenent

As the ratio currently stands, we have five guards (well, two guards, a warden, and two other staff members), two male prisoners, and two female prisoners, so I doubt you'd be left ignored as you say. Trust me, I'll make sure you have someone taking care of your character. :D

Miyu

*Smiles* I am not sure I kinda left doing prison rps because of that

Revenent

Well, ultimately, it's up to you, though I do have a whip-wielding female quarian guard whose future prison-bitch just ducked out of the RP, so whether or not you decide you'd want to take part this game, I do have that guard open.

Miyu

Name:Katalina De los Santos
Species: Human
Personality: She is a rather shy woman when it comes to men. She does not like showing her body to people however she does know she looks good. She is the type of girl that loves to do things right even if it costs her own life. She loves computers and if there is a computer near she will be happy.
Brief Bio: She was born in a ship. Her parents were the pilots of the cruise ship and she was their only daughter. Needless to say they loved her a lot and would always give her whatever she wanted. Her life became quite simple, however it all went to hell one day when space pirates invaded her ship. She was already a teen when they invaded and she managed to kill most of them with pure luck.

When they were dead she dropped to the floor crying, her parents dead and everything was ruined. The space police arrived, saw her with a pool of dead bodies all around her and quickly blamed her for their deaths. She was quickly apprehended and sent to the prison where she would spend the rest of her life.
List of crimes committed:
Question 1: A prisoner approaches you asking for some smokes.  You have some, but think this inmate is just a snitch.  What do you do? I don’t smoke so I would not had any cigarettes to give them

Question 2: The cafeteria is overcrowded again.  You see a seat open up, but it's with a group of Selarians.  What do you do? Sit with them since I have no idea what they are.

Question 3: A guard tells you to get on your knees and give him a blowjob.  You don't want to, but he's been known to beat prisoners.  What do you do? Resist until the very end, she will not go out without a fight.

Revenent

Approved. Feel free to post in the OOC and in the main thread of the IC at your leisure.

KaelRavenheart

So, it's okay to come up with a whole new race for your character? Cause I don't know much at all about Mass Effect.
You think you know me? Look deeper. Find the truth.

Revenent

Yeah, that's completely fine. As long as it's an original race and not something from Star Wars or whatever, you can make your alien whatever you want.