End to End (v. 3)

Started by Daoine Sidhe, June 14, 2013, 10:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

AceOfSpades

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Random

AceOfSpades

I apologize. 'Y' can be a pain.

Cyclical.

Random

AceOfSpades

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Peccavi

AceOfSpades

Peccavi

Zaphod

Worse.

Blows a kiss at Peccavi.

Peccavi

Laughs, then leans in to whisper in Zaph's ear, "The game is end to end, darling. Your word should've started with an E since my word ended with an E!"

She nips his earlobe before continuing the game.

Eloquent!

AceOfSpades

Zaphod

Tickle

I guess I was so happy to see you I didn't even realize which thread I was in. ;)

Shivers and bites her neck.

Hero.

Peccavi

Zaphod

Daoine Sidhe

Do Harry Potter spells count as words?  Hm.

Ornate.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Zaphod

Let's try them all out and see if any work. :P

Expelliarmus!

Remiel

Slytherin

I assume we're doing a Harry Potter theme now?

Daoine Sidhe

I'm not carrying anything than can be disarmed... unless you're trying to remove my clothing.  I think you have the wrong spell...

Nox!  :D
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Zaphod

Ah well, this is a PG 13 area so I can't use that other secret spell on your clothes. Maybe on the other side of the curtain. ;)

Is that even a real spell!? Hm.

Xenophilus. (Luna's dad. :P)

Daoine Sidhe

Erm...  you're straining my knowledge of the source material.

Snape.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]