U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yuna0417

Banned for touching face for no reason.

Rubicon

Banned for a smile so nice it needs to be registered as a weapon.

Gav

Banned for insensitivity to those with weak auto-immune systems, not switching to hypo-allergenic feathers. The synthetics are getting better every year.
Status: Newly back and slowly trying to get back to writing.
"Try me."
Ons and Offs | Apologies
Offline starting late Friday morning until early Saturday afternoon (E-time) each week.

Cyra

Banned for not having me in that position!

Insanityenviesme

banned for not wanting to be in that position with me
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cyra

Banned for not realizing I want more than this position with you.

Insanityenviesme

banned for making me tingle all over just now
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cyra

Banned for not wanting to play.

Insanityenviesme

banned for starting with a Y which was the only reason why I did not want to play
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Banned for complaining.

Insanityenviesme

banned because I have to go now and I dont want to
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

bans Insanity..cause he indeed went away..:<
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Harley Quinn

Banned for the lovely pink in her avatar.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Rubicon

Banned for being just too beautiful for this time of day.

Harley Quinn

Banned for constantlty reminding me of Phantom of the Opera.  (What/who is that avatar, anyway?)
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Rubicon

Banned for denying the music of the night!

(It's supposed to be -- amusingly enough -- the Angel of Music, done by an artist named Lorraine Schleter).

Harley Quinn

(No wonder it reminds me of him! ;))

Banned for not teaching me how to let my spirit soar.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Rubicon

Banned for wearing a corset too tight to allow you to properly support your music by singing from the diaphragm!

finewine

Banned for whooshing in and leaving feathers all over the floor.

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

Rubicon

Banned for being in such a tight closeup and not letting us see your stunning dance moves.

Harley Quinn

Banned for not sweeping me up in those wings.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Rubicon

Banned to give me an excuse to sweep you up and away....

Harley Quinn

Banned to go away with him.
Ons/Offs - Absences

finewine

Banned for being a wonderful tease.

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."