Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*pours box of Count Chocula over my head, being allergic to this time of the day, when a small anvil also falls out, sends me into a deep, dark sleep*

I'm not sure exactly how this is a win. Hmm but by my surroundings, and the cool little golden trinket in my sleep hands, I'm not going to argue.
*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

*Long exaggerated yawn*
I had a dream that I won.
*Cuddles win*
Oh look, dreams do come true!
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

Look.. Its EarlyMorningNotKiss!!
-points-
-steals win back-
hahaha :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

abandoneddolly

Insanityenviesme

-kisses the sweet Dolly to distract her and steals win back-
Sorry, doll :)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

abandoneddolly

LateNightKiss

*Climbs to the tippy top of the highest mountain in the world. -15 degrees. With no coat shop or hot cocoa within miles of the mountain. Sits quietly with the win wrapped tightly in a warm blanket while sipping hot cocoa*
No one will find me here...

Insanityenviesme

-falls from the sky-
-topples kissy off the mountain-
-grabs the win-
-giggles at her lying like a Snow Angel, only upside down-
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

Ouch! Tough fall.  :-(
The win came down to me to help me feel better.

Mordred

Just a basic, technical win.
*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

Mordred

Sorry.. just need to borrow that win for verification purposes.. *wink*.. it'll come back to you in the mail in 4-6 year-.. umm weeks.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Belle33

Ah - there's my Win.  Thanks for finding it for me *hugs*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

And to both the finder and the finder's taker.. I bow with a hearty thank you as well.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Hey!!! Maybe those eyes of yours are getting old; a few centuries will do that to you won't it.  But, what you have there is my Win. *plucks it from blue clutches*  I'm sure it was an innocent mistake on your part - but do be more mindful of other people's things.

(giggles - I said 'do be' - makes me giggle)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

LateNightKiss

Oh, Hi Belle. It's so nice to see you here today.
And you came with my win! Such a sweet heart.

abandoneddolly

Sybl

LateNightKiss

FTW! Thats hip internet lingo for: For the win!

Mordred

Wait.. you got that wrong! The W is upside down.. should be M... which then shows.. FTM.
And.. hehe.. take a guess? :P
M has the W. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Oh Contrary mon cherie, :P
the Win is mine, ah, now that's divine.

Mordred

*holds his hands up to the lovely flames of the (imagine a w, an i, and an n.. burning with a cool reddish glow).. making those little dead cells inside scream in exquisite agony... until he remembers his purpose in this dangling thread*

Divine it may be.. but it belongs to me. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Your thinking is wrong and though you may be strong,
the Win is Mine, Now be a sweety, and Give it Back to me  >:)