Sailor Moon: Rise of the Immortal Empire - Interest Check(Sailor Mars Needed)

Started by BlackestKnight, July 20, 2012, 01:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

Hehe well thank you very much. I am glad that people seem to like her, I may tweak her powers a bit to make them my own. Still the same type but yeah just a little more unique maybe? Also want to add some theme music once I figure her out in my head that is. hehe

Laughing Hyena

I agree, the attacks are a bit cut and paste. A bit more individuality is ideal.

CurvyKitten

Name: Aimi Horigome
Sailor/Knight Identity:Sailor Mars
Height: 5' 6''
Weight: 135 Lbs.
Weapon/Equipment: She is well trained in most forms
Turn Ons:
Romance though she will never admit it.

A dominate partner, Aimi is strong willed and stubborn as hell. But she is also self couscous and shy. So she needs someone to push her past her walls. She is more into the control aspect of it then anything but whips, bondage, biting, something can just be fun.

Music and art, Aimi love the way one can express themselves through it.

Multiple locations, especially in nature- She isn't afraid of the outdoors and the fact that one could be caught is just fun

Being seduced- sometimes a girl wants to be draw in ok

Playfulness/flirting/teasing- bring to the edge and let her hang there but remember turn about is fair play

Fav. Color: Red, blue and black
Fav. Food: fugu, sweets of all kinds, mango's, and teas

Skills:
Aimi has an amazing voice, though she doesn't share it since the loss of her Mother. It took her months to even talk after her mother died. So no one has heard her sing since then.

Art painting, sketching, sculpting anything that can get her emotions and creative spirit out.

Marksmanship growing up at the shrine she learned how to use a bow with amazing accruacy.

Agility and parkor, mainly do to the running around the city she did at night.

Different forms of extreme sports, mainly rollerblading but she enjoys bikes and skateboards.

Physical Appearance:
Normal appearance
Sailor appearance

Senshi/Knight Attacks:
Mars Fire Ignite: Shoots fire at the enemy. Is sometimes powerful enough to destroy a monster, and is sometimes combined with the Moon Tiara Magic.

Mars Fire of purification: A scroll attack that can be used to break curses, spells, or enchantments. Fire seems to engulf the target but not burn them as it burns away the effects.

Mars Phenoix fire: The great firebird appears and charges the enemy, crashing against and then through them as it causes damage.

Mars fire of transcendence: Symbols of that represent emotions appear around her and then fire at the enemy. Causing damage as well as sending a surge of the emotion through the target.

Mars Fire Bolt: Shoots an arrow of fire towards the target, with more concentration or power she can summon and shoot more then one arrow at a time. 

Weaknesses:
She can't swim and is afraid of water due to nearly drowning with her mother when she was little.

Her self continuous nature. She'd never admit it but she is shy and self continuous. Most of her talk is just that talk.

Stubborn to a fault and doesn't know when to give up.

The conflict and inner struggle she has. Her father wanting her to be like her mother, to be a priestess and what he thinks a woman should be. But her strong will to just be free and do what she wants, and be who she wants to be. It is almost a battle between the good and bad in her. She hasn't seemed to have found that balance yet.

Background: Aimi really started out life normally, well as normal as you could as the daughter of family that guarded and cared for a shrine. Her mother a shrine maiden her father coming from a long line of guardians. Aimi grew up at happy and relatively care free. The house and shrine having plenty of land she was able to be a bit of a wild child and explore the grounds when ever she wanted. Her father was strike wanting her to learn how to fallow the families duties and continue the tradition when they were gone. Her moth much more open helped curb his stubbornness, which allowed Aimi to explore other avenues of study. Like Music, art or gymnastics, all with the understand that she would keep up her other studies.

And that she did, studying the history and ways of life her mother and father shared. And for the most part Aimi grew up happily and was a relatively good willed and open person. But that all changed the day her mother died. The day the balanced and happy girl faded away and Aimi became what she is today.

There was a huge storm out, but Aimi had been out all day with her new puppy. Running around the grounds and trying to train the little rascal to behave. ok maybe it ended up more of a game of tag. But still she originally meant to train the little pup. When the rain started Aimi started to run with Hino on her heels. They were trying to get back home before it got to bad. So taking a short cut around the lake that was on their land seemed like the best idea. But that idea went bad when Aimi lost her footing and fell into the water. She didn't know how to swim so she quickly started to run. Hino was above on the ridge she fell from and baking up a storm. It was probably why her mother found her. With out hesitation her mother dove into the water after her. Grabbing her and pulling her to safety, back on the small ridge she had been on. But as her mother started to climb up lightning struck and she fell back down into the water. Dirt derby and rocks on top of her, Aimi's scream could be hear even over the storm and her father came running.

But it was to late, by the time they reached her mother she was dead. Her father yelled at Aimi, even as others held him back. His anger unchecked after losing the love of his life. He blamed Aimi for what happened. Aimi ran from the house Hino again right on her heels, and went missing for three days. No one really knows what happened in that time. But when she was found in an ally not responding to anyone. Hino as little as he was then growling and defending against anyone that came close. Aimi didn't speak for months after that, not a single word as she seemed like a zombie going through life. She avoided the lake, and instead started to sneak out and wonder the city. Each time she went out she was found further from the Shrine.

Eventually she slowly started to speak again. But that only ended up with her fighting with her father. Due to his stubborn nature, and strong will which only matched her own. They bucked heads all the time, he wanted to tame her to make her become like her mother. But she wanted nothing more then to get away. As she grew older she cared less and less about the home that seemed to be where her nightmares stayed. The only reason she kept up with her studies was to keep her father off her back. Actually taking to archery and other forms of marksmanship like it came naturally. It was a added distraction, and it kept her father off her back.

Aimi still had Hino even as she grew older, and they both started to run the city streets at night. Running and eventually pushing further, her body becoming toned and her legs strong as she started to take on a parkor like style to her movement. Even using roller blades to get around quicker. She still studied, still fought with her father. In truth part of Aimi could never forgive him for blaming her for her mothers death. And for what she felt was forcing her to become her replacement.

And this is where Aimi is today, wild, free spirited, strong willed, stubborn, and no idea what her true future held. Or what she really wanted out of life. No true balance within her, and no real understanding of where her heart lies.

CurvyKitten

updated and changed about attacks to something a little more Aimi.  And a sound track stuff. Sorry for the wait I've been fighting a migraine for a few days now.

Hopefully you like.

Brazen Endeavors

..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

CurvyKitten

Sure if it's all good then I'd love too, I just wanted to get everything oked before then. I have just been really off with this migraine as of late. It is easing up for a bit hopefully that means it will go away. So I'm trying to post and get things up or going while my brain is being nice lol.

Any ideas where I should start her off?

Dorian Grandale

"There ain't no sunshine when I'm low, how I'm low.
People tell me life's a game, I'm not playing.
Bitches don't mean shit to me, anymore.
I have taken my blows, I'm still standing.."

Vostroya

I wish, we lost our GM a number of weeks ago, we had a really loyal player base, but since the GM had the storyline we have nowhere to go. :'(

Dorian Grandale

Hmm. I had spoken with Brazen a few days ago, and she said something was in the works. No matter. I shall continue watching.

Vostroya

First I have heard of anything in a while, so I will be watching as well.  :-) I hope we can get it going again. I enjoyed playing the baddie  >:)

Karasu

Removed, due to vandalism.

Katra Alexion

Sorry, its just that everyone has been quiet busy with either work or with the upcoming holidays

Vostroya

I understand, E seems to be slowing down anyway since Christmas is coming.

Togashi

Agreed it's slowing. I'd love to see this come back but if there's enough people wanting something now I can try to DM a game. Besides who doesn't love hot little sailor senshi attacked by monsters of varying types?

Sessha

Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Vostroya

I was thinking for something to tide us over. How would everyone think of having a separate thread for something like a school festival so everyone can congregate?

Karasu

Sessha

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Brazen Endeavors

Sorry guys, it's been a cluster fuck.  Trying to foster a family member, car breaking down, having to kick out my old nanny and find a new one... Sigh.  I'm still here.  And my shifts have been tweaked, which should allow for more game time.  Updates forthcoming.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Karasu

Dorian Grandale

Welcome back. I can understand RL taking you for a loop like that.

I for one, will wait as long as it takes.

Muse

Ack!  What forum are these games in again?  I gave up and deleted my bookmarks, but I'm eager to  play again.  :)
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Sessha

Ok Muse here is the link for where they are at. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=346.0

The game thread is on page one and the OOC thread is on page two.