News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Onyx's Playbook

Started by Onyxsonal, January 24, 2010, 08:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onyxsonal

I have a muse on my back and I really want to get it off. -giggles- Well I am actually looking for a roleplay. I am really open for much things, granted they must follow the non-adult rules. I was actually looking to develop one of my characters, Artemis, a little more in a regular roleplaying environment before I bring her out in the adult forum, should I get the chance to be in the adult roleplaying area.

Currently looking for a fantasy roleplay. I don't mind if it is a group roleplay or one on one. Which ever. I don't mind really ^.^;;;;

Black Orchid

I'm in the same dilemma with my male character, I'll take you up on the off—if you don't mind me being a girl, my character will be strictly male though. Fantasy, you say, do you have any type of environment in mind—what fantasy are you looking for—or do you want me to decide?
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

Onyxsonal

I don't mind you being a girl with a male character. I do that sometimes myself. I would like you to decided because I am open for a lot of things, which also means that I am very unable to decided what type of environment to do the character development.

Black Orchid

Okay, I have a few questions for you then, what type of story are you looking for (besides the genre) is there a certain story line you want your character to be placed in (i.e poor girl running into a scorer, rich girl meeting her match or vice versa with the male character, just a few examples)? Also, what type of character is Artemis? What is her race, or is she just magical, is she not magical at all, just living in a mystical world?

Giving me these things will help me create a better fantasy world.
O&O of a Flower

Onyxsonal

Insert Quote
Okay, I have a few questions for you then, what type of story are you looking for (besides the genre) is there a certain story line you want your character to be placed in (i.e poor girl running into a scorer, rich girl meeting her match or vice versa with the male character, just a few examples)? Also, what type of character is Artemis? What is her race, or is she just magical, is she not magical at all, just living in a mystical world?

Giving me these things will help me create a better fantasy world

I am looking for a semi-run away situation. I find the stressful situation bring out different characteristics from a character. I was thinking having either my character or yours to be wanted for something they did not do, or did, that way when they run into one another there is a tension, whether it be for getting bounty money or because one of them are really dangerous. That could be you male character being a killer or a thief of a bounty hunter. Which ever fit your character better.

Artemis is a very quiet girl that speaks only when necessary. She is a Wolf/Fox like neko. She has for like ear that match her hair and are normally hidden in her mass of hair, a mane of hair really. She also has a large fluffy tail that hide in her hair also. She is kind of like her own little sun. Meaning she is always physically hot to the touch and when it is dark her skin gives off a soft glow and she can control fire. I was thinking of having her live in a world where vampires, werewolves and all magical beings are normal and everyday.

Black Orchid

Yes, I see, now one more thing, you said run away, so do you want someone to be the hunter? Or just know that the person is wanted; I don't mind which character he is, I can flex him every which way, so you can chose who's the scoundrel. Also, is this a modern story, or a rural like settings with modern intelligence?
O&O of a Flower

Onyxsonal

Oh since you don't mind which one you play I was just now considering that maybe you could play a bounty hunter and my character be wanted for something she did not due and would try and convince him that she is not what he was told she is. I was thinking modern intelligence with a rural like setting. That fits so much better. ^.^;;; Sorry for being a bit airy, I am nervous since I am new to this site.

Black Orchid

No, that's fine, I'm pretty new too. You can start the post off, don't feel intimidated or pressured into writing long post, I just ask if you would post what she “did” and how much she's worth; make it kind of like an introduction, so I can have an idea of what my guy's motives are.
O&O of a Flower

Onyxsonal

I am going to create another forum...ok? Are you ok with that?

Onyxsonal

Since I can not edit my first post I will simply post again. Once again I am looking for another fantasy roleplay. Only this time is has more structure than my last request ^.^;;;; So! Onto the basic idea!

Onyxsonal and you character (Male or Female) are two of the best assassins the world knows. Interesting enough, they are old flames as well. Well the powerful men of the world decided to play a game with the two. Onyx and your character are now seen as a threat to the new order of things, meaning their powers are too great to be categorized and manipulated like the rest of the society around them. Now all types of people are after them, they are even after each other. They each were assigned to take out the other while at the same time fighting for their lives against the other minor assassins, somethings that is really not a big deal. The question now is...can they kill one another? Or is that old flame and old emotions going to stand in their way of doing so? If they do, how will they take down the very men that pay them to kill?