News:

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by Aiden, May 22, 2011, 02:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Brady

Let's face it, there's a reason the general LoL community is reviled everywhere.  The fact that we managed to find a support group in E peeps is lucky, but pugging it in LoL is almost as bad as pugging in WoW.  LoL has it worse.

GW2 has show up, kill stuff, move on, sort of mentality and even better, that little Elementalist troll that keeps last hitting your monsters in GW2 doesn't get all you treasure and XP, you both get the same amount.  Which doesn't matter if you solo'ed it or gang banged the poor centaur with a twenty man lynch mob.

Still until I get to look 'almost' like a Ninja Turtle and get a lamppost as a weapon, I'll still play LoL.  But only with you guys.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Ryven

It's called the block command.  Embrace it.

Chris Brady

I have, but the list can only hold so many names.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

The Golden Touch

I've yet to reach my limit on blocked names.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Ryven

Chris Brady

Quote from: The Golden Touch on August 31, 2012, 03:38:41 PM
I've yet to reach my limit on blocked names.
That's because, outside of E, I want every single member of that community, blocked.

The Golden Touch

There are actually a few that aren't complete douche nozzles. And yes, blocking indiscriminately will probably make you reach the limit faster. Sort of 'give no one the chance' move, I see.

Ryven

Quote from: Chris Brady on August 31, 2012, 04:08:52 PM
That's because, outside of E, I want every single member of that community, blocked.

You would block me? :-(

SinXAzgard21

I give people till the start of the game to prove then are not dingle berries... After that it is time for them to get the mute button.  And I am playing both gw2 and LoL.  If I steamroll to 80 in GW2 I'll get bored and never touch it again so I am leveling slowly and trying to get all the crafting I can done.... Effing copper nodes are elusive.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Gavlois

I find it funny how in MMOs when you're at a low level, you see low level resources everywhere, but when you go back to farm them at a higher level it's all like, "Where the heck did they all go?"
O/O

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Gavlois on August 31, 2012, 08:05:25 PM
I find it funny how in MMOs when you're at a low level, you see low level resources everywhere, but when you go back to farm them at a higher level it's all like, "Where the heck did they all go?"

I'm only near level 17 and I can't find copper any effing where.  And armorsmith and huntman use a ton of it...  Though thankfully I can just use trees to make bows but still....

OT:  Arcade Sona made my day.

The Golden Touch

Chris Brady

Quote from: Ryven on August 31, 2012, 06:46:47 PM
You would block me? :-(

Are you on E?  *Checks* Why yes you are!  So no, I won't be blocking you.  ;D

Shjade

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on August 31, 2012, 08:10:34 PM
I'm only near level 17 and I can't find copper any effing where.  And armorsmith and huntman use a ton of it...  Though thankfully I can just use trees to make bows but still....

OT:  Arcade Sona made my day.

I think some races' areas are more prolific in some materials than others. I ran across a lot more copper in more accessible spots in the Asura area than the human one, for instance; there was plenty around in the human area, don't get me wrong, it just wasn't really on my way most of the time, whereas with the Asura area I was tripping over it en route to other things.

Likewise, the Charr apparently have some issues getting blood since most of their opening area is populated by ghosts (which, as you might imagine, are not known for bleeding).

Oh wait, this is the League thread. Uh. I don't know why they felt a need to nerf Corki's passive so that it doesn't work with crits anymore. What's up with that? :|
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Life in Color

Quote from: Shjade on September 01, 2012, 02:57:07 AM
Oh wait, this is the League thread. Uh. I don't know why they felt a need to nerf Corki's passive so that it doesn't work with crits anymore. What's up with that? :|

They generally nerf the champs that get a ton of tournament play between tournaments. :/

Shjade

Except they buffed Ezreal. Didn't he see a lot of tourney time recently?
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

ofDelusions

Quote from: Shjade on September 01, 2012, 06:29:41 PM

Looks more like a nerf to me.

muddturtle13

Life in Color

Amg. TSM just rollllllled Dignitas.

I can't wait for the international tournament.

Life in Color

Quote from: Shjade on September 01, 2012, 06:29:41 PM

This tourney's been all about Corki and Kog'Maw. I think they nerfed Corki with the last patch, not sure though....

I play straight support.

SinXAzgard21

Same, I play full support in pvp if I decided that I actually want to do a draft game.

Panduhmoanium

If anyone's down to play a few normal or even ranked games shoot me a message. Getting bored playing with a bunch of rando's :D

The Golden Touch

We should play pvp and get a team together. ;3 I know Sin and I would be down if we could fill all five spots.

Gavlois

I'm not level 30 yet, but I'd play too, if I had time.
O/O

Ryven

I'm down for a team.  I'm best with AP/Support Lux, Support Lulu, Katarina, and a tanky Nautilus though I have been known to dabble in others.