Werewolves of Miller's Hollow.... again!

Started by Kip, September 07, 2009, 11:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip

Looking for more people for the next Werewolves of Miller's Hollow.  Please see below for information and links to rules and other details.

A peasant from Blacksmith's Valley, a neighbouring town, was surprised to find that she had been left the deed to a house in Miller's Hollow by a distant distant great-great-uncle.  She knew nothing of the man but knew that side of the family had had a dismal amount of luck in terms of their life expectancy.

A quick excursion to Miller's Hollow found it to be empty.  The house she had inherited was more than she imagined but she saw great potential in the entire village.  Greed for money and power overcame her and she returned briefly to Blacksmith's Valley where she gathered together a group of hardy souls which you are part of.

In theory, this will be a standard game of Werewolves of Miller's Hollow although feedback will be used from my last game in setting the number and types of additional roles.

Please see the Game Rules and Explanation for details of various roles and how the game runs if you haven't seen it before.  Clearly state your interest and when I have enough people for a game (approximately 15) I will start after giving notice of impending wolfishness and PM me with questions :D

At this stage, the previous game is almost close to completed so once I get the numbers for this, it should start very quickly.

Interested (15 Players) -
Captin Jack Sarcyn
Country
Elandra
Izu
Kanrya
Ladysky
Marguerite
Queentrippingserpent
precious
Rafufu
Ryven
Sinera
Saku
Teno
tes11

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

sinera

Woot! I'm in!!!

Consider that a clear statement of interest ;)
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Kip

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

Goes by really fast but voting takes forever.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

country

Kip

Absolutely - the more the merrier.

Updated List.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Kip

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~