Outlaws To The End (Western Outlaw Group Game)

Started by Norsegod1839, November 07, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

That's incredibly kind of you. :-) I figured someone would have to feed all those hungry mouths! xD Also, I might enjoy the hunting and unique clothing aspect of RDR a little bit too much. >.> Bring me your pelts!

Aethyrium

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Flower on November 08, 2018, 02:28:52 PM
That's incredibly kind of you. :-) I figured someone would have to feed all those hungry mouths! xD Also, I might enjoy the hunting and unique clothing aspect of RDR a little bit too much. >.> Bring me your pelts!

As some one who currently has the game loaded and is creeping across snow and frozen lakes to hunt a legendary bison.... I MIGHT know what you are talking about.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Aethyrium on November 08, 2018, 02:29:29 PM
Noting tentative interest.

Tentative interest noted and hoping it builds to something more!

Dominique

Flower, I love your character so far and I'm going to edit my WIP into one of my earlier posts in a bit because I really appreciate seeing what ideas others (you ;D ) have, it really helps!

Flower

Quote from: Dominique on November 08, 2018, 02:44:02 PM
Flower, I love your character so far and I'm going to edit my WIP into one of my earlier posts in a bit because I really appreciate seeing what ideas others (you ;D ) have, it really helps!

Yay! I'm going to be on the lookout for yours.

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on November 08, 2018, 02:31:11 PM
As some one who currently has the game loaded and is creeping across snow and frozen lakes to hunt a legendary bison.... I MIGHT know what you are talking about.

I've been watching live streams of it. I have to wait until the PC version comes out. :(

Also, if someone could help me pick out weapons for Mercy, I would be super thankful. She doesn't need something fancy. Just a weapon good enough to defend herself/the kiddo and hunting.

Norsegod1839

Flower if you want send me your discord (If you have one and I can shoot you some weapon ideas)

Ha if I could invite you over I would flowers to enjoy it! I'm actually playing it right now.

Levi

The Missus

The Basics
Legal Name: Bessie McNair
Alias: Bess
Sexuality: Straight

Physical Description
Face Claim: Amy Adams
Appearance: scars and cigar burn marks on her back and back of her legs.

Personality and History

Personality

Kind and loving to the gang, but when she needs to be assertive she can be. Don't ever cross Bessie as she has a fiery temper to go with her red hair. She love Alexander to death and usually their arguments end with her pointing a pistol at his heart and then kissing him passionately. Extremely passionate and possessive with her man.

Biography

Well Bessie's story 'ent great. She comes from a poor background and hasn't had two coins to rub together most her life. Her pa was a drink and her ma was basically a walking baby farm. Bessie was the eldest girl and therefore looking after the kids fell to her. She somehow managed to grew up and was something of a beauty which means she caught the eye of a man. Her folks having no money were happy to give her away for nothing. They moved away from her family into the woods where the man showed his true colours! He was a bastard through and through, he drank, he whored, he gambled and he abused her.

Bessie snapped one day, she took the rifle and she blasted a hole through his head, and then taking her meager possestions she left. She found work as a "companion" and while she didn't like it, it was money in her pocket, until one day a fine man came into the bar. There eyes met and it was instant chemistry. Alexander came back to see her again and again, until one day he outright asked her to be his woman and they have traveled together ever since.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:

Equipment: Corsets, fans, feather boas, garters, small purse containing some love letters

Skills

Skill: Dancing, seduction, purse snatching, distraction, drinking games.

Fc Picture

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Norsegod1839

Man you guys have blown me away! I want to thank you all for having decided to come aboard and do this game with me.

I think given just how much you guys have jumped on this idea that I will start moving character sheets over. I've already got the mission sort of written out in a word document but will wait until every one is in to get moving on it.

For those of you that are still working on it keeping going! We're not starting yet but I will at least get our characters moved over start with the cast stuff.

I've got the first mission roughly sketched out. It will seem a little linear at first but I think there will still be a lot of room for you guys to showcase your character. In the first mission I will also reveal the money goal that our little family is trying to reach.

If anyone else needs help with guns and minor character stuff the best place to quickly reach me at is Discord. Simply PM me and I will reach out to you on there.

Flower

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Norsegod1839

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=295931.0

For those of you that got your CS sheet up already to me you can find them here!

evilnerf

I'm interested and would like to Faceclaim Tessa Thompson

Norsegod1839

matusmanis

this is my wip,

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Mr. boom

The Basics
Legal Name: Billy Logan
Alias: Mr. Boom (simple and identifying i like it)

Physical Description
Face Claim: Anson Mount Include the name here and the picture down below
Appearance: two gunshot scars, one on his belly and on his left shoulder, three lines across his left shoulder, two of which were already crossed over

Personality and History

Personality

On the job he tries to keep professional, but that mask usually breaks when he tells some bad timed, shitty joke, or a teasing or appreciative comment comment towards one of the ladies they currently just may be holding hostage, he never takes it further then that tho. While in the camp or meeting strangers he appears to be friendlier of the bunch, though at least one of his guns is always within arms reach. When asked to do something extra he appears grumpy or lazy, but his fellows know by now that is  mostly for show and he ll actually be happy to help them out. Hates shopping and bartering for anything except alcohol.

Biography

He has been in the business for as long as he can remember. Basically ever since his dad got "persuaded" to join one of the local gangs and make some things for them and he just got brought along. During those years he has a lot of memories of working with his father, being ordered around by the gang, learning the taste of alcohol and cigars way too soon and learning what he could learn of this bunch of oddities he found himself traveling with. Turns out the life with this gang wasn't as terrible as his father expected and his father eventually voluntarily joined the gang even on those various ventures they were going on ever so often. This was not to last tho. As bounty on their heads grew, so did the attention of the lawmen towards them. In years he actually took part in a robbery or two. However one time they kept their hideout in one place way too long and that had consequences.
In years after that he traveled, at start he had nothing but an old six shooter, a knife and clothes on his back and he knew he couldn't stay in this vicinity.

Few years later in a salon in a different town he overheard a fella asking after someone who could make some explosives for a job. This meeting eventually led him to join this forming gang.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:
old looking colt walker six shooter

fancy looking winchester

a pack of dynamite rolls

Equipment: Shovel, toolkit, axe, a bunch of rope, lighter, a pouch of gunpowder

Skills

Skill:

Gunsmith: He knows how guns are build, explosives and traps made and how to take care of all of these so they wont blow up in your face.. most likely. While he will most probably complain about not having all the tools he needs to do whatever fancy thing you need from him, somehow he ll get it done.

Survivalist: He knows how to find water, what plants not to eat, how to make shelter and how to hide it, some basic healing.. basically how to stay out of town for extended periods of time using what he can find and not die doing it

Fc Picture
use the one on top of the page

BlueEyedBard

Ok, here is a character sheet for William Morgan. Let me know if there is anything you would want changed.

Eagle

The Basics
Legal Name: William Morgan
Alias: Eagle, Will, Bill. One guy called him Chief once, that guy had to have his face sewn back together and didn't walk straight again after that...

Physical Description
Face Claim: Include the name here and the picture down below
Appearance: William is 5’11” with an athletic build, and long raven black hair. He has a large eagle tattoo on his back.

Personality and History

Personality

William tends to be the more quiet, calculating type. He picks his friends very carefully, a trait that's required when you've been riding with outlaws your whole life. But to those he does consider friends, he is very warm and caring.
On the job he has a knack for taking in every detail of a situation and breaking down the possibilities before taking action. Which makes him a deadly ally to have watching your back from that hidden position.

On the rare occasion that he lets loose, maybe has an extra few pulls off the whiskey bottle, he can be known to tell quite the raunchy story, and let out an uncharacteristic boisterous laugh. But those moments are rare indeed.

Biography

Will had never known a tribe, apart from the various gangs he has ridden with. The only family he has ever known was his mother. He can only assume she had been with a tribe at one point, but by the time he was born she had left them… or was taken away. There was no way to know. What was known, was that she was, at that time, married to the leader of the bandit gang that Will spent most of his young life with.
When he was a child his mother came down with a terrible fever. She held on for a week. But without proper medical care she would eventually succumb to her sickness. She died in the middle of the night. The next morning they buried her in an unmarked grave, under a tree near a river.

The gang leader, Samuel Morgan, who was the closest thing Will ever had to a father, took him under his tutelage. Teaching the young man how to ride, how to shoot, how to steal… all things needed to survive the frontier.
From the very beginning Will showed a certain talent for marksmanship. By fourteen he was already the best marksman in the gang, was pulling jobs, even did most of the gang's hunting, and by sixteen he had learned everything Sam Morgan had to teach him… which was good, because that summer their gang was hunted down by a local posse, and notorious outlaw Sam Morgan, was hanged by the neck until dead, in a true display of mob justice. His young ward being the only member of the gang that was able to escape with his life.

From that day on Will Morgan moved across the plains of the southwest, riding with one gang and pulling a few jobs, before moving on in the dark of the night. Then when the sun came up, finding a new group and doing the whole thing over again.
It was his skill with a rifle that always set him apart from the others, and why he could always find a gang to ride with. But there was always in between time, that he had to survive on his own. Hunting and foraging, living off the land, were things that he learned to be quite adept in. Especially with the viewpoint that gangs didn't last forever, so it was best to leave on his own. Before the world made that choice for him, again.

It wasn't until his late twenties that he came across something that was all together new to him. Alexander Escuellera, a bandit with a heart, and a plan. It made sense to him; buying a plot of land to survive on, as the world changed and tried to swallow all those that wanted to live the dying life of the free west. Something about that appealed to him. So he joined the man, and a few years later he was still riding with him. Determined to make this gang his last.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:

1894 Winchester Carbine

Remington Rolling Block

Colt M1861 Navy

Will's bowie knife

Equipment: Length of rope, canteen, 18” leather and brass telescope

Skills

Skill:
Marksman: It's been said that Will can shoot the flea off a dog's back from fifty yards, and drop the guy with the pistol that was behind it.
           calm nerves: An important skill for any sniper worth their salt. But even in the middle of crossfire, Will can keep his hand steady, and eye on the target.

Hunter: Will has always had a knack for hunting. Not just shooting his prey, but tracking and staying hidden too. Truth is, as long as there is game about, the gang never goes hungry.

Rick Mora
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Norsegod1839

Quote from: matusmanis on November 08, 2018, 05:27:15 PM
this is my wip,

Nickname In The Gang

The Basics
Alias: (i feel like a nickname is something you are given rather then give yourself, so if you have some idea throw it at me)

Physical Description
Appearance: This is used to add in any unique scars or anything that the FC doesn't show

Personality and History

Personality

On the job he tries to keep professional, but that mask usually breaks when he tells some bad timed, shitty joke, or a teasing or appreciative comment comment towards one of the ladies they currently just may be holding hostage, he never takes it further then that tho. While in the camp or meeting strangers he appears to be friendlier of the bunch, though at least one of his guns is always within arms reach. When asked to do something extra he appears grumpy or lazy, but his fellows know by now that is  mostly for show and he ll actually be happy to help them out. Hates shopping and bartering for anything except alcohol.

Biography

He has been in the business for as long as he can remember. Basically ever since his dad got "persuaded" to join one of the local gangs and make some things for them and he just got brought along. During those years he has a lot of memories of working with his father, being ordered around by the gang, learning the taste of alcohol and cigars way too soon and learning what he could learn of this bunch of oddities he found himself traveling with. Turns out the life with this gang wasn't as terrible as his father expected and his father eventually voluntarily joined the gang even on those various ventures they were going on ever so often. This was not to last tho. As bounty on their heads grew, so did the attention of the lawmen towards them. In years he actually took part in a robbery or two. However one time they kept their hideout in one place way too long and that had consequences.
In years after that he traveled, at start he had nothing but an old six shooter, a knife and clothes on his back and he knew he couldn't stay in this vicinity.

Few years later in a salon in a different town he overheard a fella asking after someone who could make some explosives for a job. This meeting eventually led him to join this forming gang.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons: old looking colt walker six shooter, fancy looking winchester, a pack of dynamite rolls(pictures to be found later)

Skills

Skill:

Gunsmith: He knows how guns are build, explosives and traps made and how to take care of all of these so they wont blow up in your face.. most likely. While he will most probably complain about not having all the tools he needs to do whatever fancy thing you need from him, somehow he ll get it done.

Survivalist: He knows how to find water, what plants not to eat, how to make shelter and how to hide it, some basic healing.. basically how to stay out of town for extended periods of time using what he can find and not die doing it

Fc Picture
(pictures to be added later)
Fc Picture Goes here or formatted in the sheet for those that can do it all fancy

Given his survivalist nature I have one option

Grizzly Bear

Given his ability to work with and maintain guns....

Hephaestus

The Greek name might sound weird but it does fit the time (High society back then being what it was)

Flower

Quote from: matusmanis on November 08, 2018, 05:27:15 PM
this is my wip,

Nickname In The Gang

The Basics
Alias: (i feel like a nickname is something you are given rather then give yourself, so if you have some idea throw it at me)

Physical Description
Appearance: This is used to add in any unique scars or anything that the FC doesn't show

Personality and History

Personality

Biography

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons: old looking colt walker six shooter, fancy looking winchester, a pack of dynamite rolls(pictures to be found later)

Skills

Skill:

Fc Picture
(pictures to be added later)
Fc Picture Goes here or formatted in the sheet for those that can do it all fancy

I vote Boom. :P Mercy's boy would shorten it to Mister Boo.

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on November 08, 2018, 05:29:15 PM
Ok, here is a character sheet for William Morgan. Let me know if there is anything you would want changed.

Eagle

The Basics
Alias: Eagle, Will, Bill. One guy called him Chief once, that guy had to have his face sewn back together and didn't walk straight again after that...

Physical Description
Appearance: William is 5’11” with an athletic build, and long raven black hair. He has a large eagle tattoo on his back.

Personality and History

Personality

William tends to be the more quiet, calculating type. He picks his friends very carefully, a trait that's required when you've been riding with outlaws your whole life. But to those he does consider friends, he is very warm and caring.
On the job he has a knack for taking in every detail of a situation and breaking down the possibilities before taking action. Which makes him a deadly ally to have watching your back from that hidden position.

On the rare occasion that he lets loose, maybe has an extra few pulls off the whiskey bottle, he can be known to tell quite the raunchy story, and let out an uncharacteristic boisterous laugh. But those moments are rare indeed.

Biography

Will had never known a tribe, apart from the various gangs he has ridden with. The only family he has ever known was his mother. He can only assume she had been with a tribe at one point, but by the time he was born she had left them… or was taken away. There was no way to know. What was known, was that she was, at that time, married to the leader of the bandit gang that Will spent most of his young life with.
When he was a child his mother came down with a terrible fever. She held on for a week. But without proper medical care she would eventually succumb to her sickness. She died in the middle of the night. The next morning they buried her in an unmarked grave, under a tree near a river.

The gang leader, Samuel Morgan, who was the closest thing Will ever had to a father, took him under his tutelage. Teaching the young man how to ride, how to shoot, how to steal… all things needed to survive the frontier.
From the very beginning Will showed a certain talent for marksmanship. By fourteen he was already the best marksman in the gang, was pulling jobs, even did most of the gang's hunting, and by sixteen he had learned everything Sam Morgan had to teach him… which was good, because that summer their gang was hunted down by a local posse, and notorious outlaw Sam Morgan, was hanged by the neck until dead, in a true display of mob justice. His young ward being the only member of the gang that was able to escape with his life.

From that day on Will Morgan moved across the plains of the southwest, riding with one gang and pulling a few jobs, before moving on in the dark of the night. Then when the sun came up, finding a new group and doing the whole thing over again.
It was his skill with a rifle that always set him apart from the others, and why he could always find a gang to ride with. But there was always in between time, that he had to survive on his own. Hunting and foraging, living off the land, were things that he learned to be quite adept in. Especially with the viewpoint that gangs didn't last forever, so it was best to leave on his own. Before the world made that choice for him, again.

It wasn't until his late twenties that he came across something that was all together new to him. Alexander Escuellera, a bandit with a heart, and a plan. It made sense to him; buying a plot of land to survive on, as the world changed and tried to swallow all those that wanted to live the dying life of the free west. Something about that appealed to him. So he joined the man, and a few years later he was still riding with him. Determined to make this gang his last.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:

1894 Winchester Carbine

Remington Rolling Block

Colt M1861 Navy

Will's bowie knife

Skills

Skill:
Marksman: It's been said that Will can shoot the flea off a dog's back from fifty yards, and drop the guy with the pistol that was behind it.
           calm nerves: An important skill for any sniper worth their salt. But even in the middle of crossfire, Will can keep his hand steady, and eye on the target.

Hunter: Will has always had a knack for hunting. Not just shooting his prey, but tracking and staying hidden too. Truth is, as long as there is game about, the gang never goes hungry.

Rick Mora

Looks great!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on November 08, 2018, 05:29:15 PM

Eagle

The Basics

Physical Description

Personality and History

Personality

Biography

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:

1894 Winchester Carbine

Remington Rolling Block

Colt M1861 Navy

Will's bowie knife

Skills

Skill:

Rick Mora

I really like it but would maybe make one suggestion. That you can totally ignore.

Instead of the Carbine maybe a bow and arrow that his mother might have taught him how to use? I think it would play well with his heritage and be one of his last connections to her (perhaps his mother made it for him as a kid to grow into?) but thats like I said just a suggestion. He's ready to post if you want me to go ahead and do so!

BlueEyedBard

I was intentionally going for the idea that he has virtually no connection with his ancestry left, with the passing of his mother... buuut, the idea of having him use a silent long range weapon as well is pretty tempting.

Also I just noticed one of Filly's skills is hunting. My apologies, didn't mean to overlook that.
So I thought I might change his hunting skill, to specifically tracking. If that seems different enough to Dominique.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Norsegod1839

It's up to you. I would say it works great as a long silent weapon but also totally get what you mean by trying to make him so far removed from his ancestry. I would say its less of an ancestry thing and maybe just the only thing his mom taught him of his peoples ways?

Also we can have multiple hunters! Matter of fact I would recommend it. People in the camp will be coming up to you and asking for help or telling you guys what the camps needs are.

Dominique

I actually like the idea of him being a hunter,  sooo please don't change it for my sake :)

Norsegod1839

Dynamic events will happen in the camp thraed. IE if some of us are out robbing a train and a hutner stayed behind they might be told of a food shortage and asked to go hunt.

shii

Wow you guys just ran with this lol! I'm liking all the interesting characters so far! Well here is my guy, still not sure about what his gang name should be though.....

Nickname In The Gang

The Basics
Legal Name: Armitage Louis Borinski
Alias: Mostly Harmless, fingersmith, sometimes if he has gotten under the skin of his companions they may call him an unlicked cub in and amongst their curses.
Sexuality: Bisexual

Physical Description
Face Claim: Alex Pettyfer
Appearance: 6’0”, Lean, flexible, A four inch long scar on the left side of his stomach from a knife fight wound.

Personality and History

Personality

Armitage is fun, witty, playful, bold and usually up to his neck in some sort of trouble. He is a bit goofy and mostly harmless, caring quite a lot for his little family of outlaws and not much afraid to show it. He is also a bit of a sex addict, which may contribute to said trouble making. Armitage enjoys giving his partners pleasure. Mainly because he finds satisfaction in the fact that it was what he was doing with his mouth, fingers or cock that had his lovers writhing, panting, clawing, moaning, screaming and begging for it. He was a connoisseur of sex. There wasn’t anything he wouldn’t try at least once and there were very few things about sex he didn’t like. He enjoyed a slow, passionate fuck, the kind with silk sheets and rose petals crushed under impassioned bodies by candlelight, whispering sinfully in a lover’s ear and wringing needy cries out of them and into the open night. He also enjoyed the fast and frenzied fucks in public places, his hand over his partner’s mouth to muffle the lewd moans while amplifying the sound of a wet, sucking, slurping hole being pummeled by his cock, wondering if they will get caught before they both reach the finish line. Ah, and then there was the rough sex, the perfect violence, the raw, unfiltered lust and unmerciful domination of another, calling, with the beating drum of one’s own heart, to slumbering primal parts of one’s being. There was the question of why and to most people he replied why not, or because I can, but that wasn’t really the heart of the matter. He loved sex. It was a compulsion. It gave him a connection with another human being, a spark, a divine moment when two became harmonized into one. Maybe he was looking for something he would never find. For the time being, it was a distraction. A distraction from something that was missing from his life.

Biography

When he was a young teenaged he and his mother came over to America from England. They were gypsies from the old world seeking a new life in the new. Armitage grew up in a rowdy bunch of kids running the city streets daily, picking pockets, picking locks and generally learning how to get into and out of trouble. Some of his gypsy band decided to make the trip across the pond and start in a new land of opportunity. He was an only child to his mother, who raised him herself. It did not take long for them to settle into life in the new world. However as Armitage got older the call to the wild west became something he could no longer resist. Saying good bye to his gypsy family he struck out for the west, they knowing better than to try and tame the wild heart of a roaming gypsy wished him well wherever the winds carried him.
It was exciting, giving him some of the best and worst times of his life. He applied his skills of lock picking and stealing to get himself by. He even had a few run ins with the native people of the land, managing to become a friend of a particular tribe when he saved the cheif’s young daughter from a rival indian tribe. He learned to speak the language proficiently and often visited them when he came to the area. Little did he know that one night would open a new chapter of adventure and camaraderie. He and Alexander had the same idea to hit up the same place at the same time. Alexander caught him red handed but once Armitage understood that he wasn’t a man of the law he offered to help Alexander break in the rest of the way and split the loot. Armitage showed off his skills and impressed Alexander enough to get invited into the gang. Armitage thought it would be fun and Alexander didn’t disappoint. He never let Alexander down as there wasn’t a door or lock made to keep him out. Not even bank safes could keep him out for longer than 60 seconds. However there is one thing that sets him apart from his gunslinging gang and that’s the fact that he is a bad shot, even with practice his mates often teased that he couldn’t hit a bull’s rump with a handful of banjos. Even so he was a pretty good brawler and when he meant to use his fists he would often lay larger, more hardened men clean out. Knives were also an area he was more comfortable in. He has been a member of the gang for the past two years and while he does bring his fair share of trouble with him he has also helped his mates out of quite a few bad situations.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:

Smith & Wesson Model 3

Double Barrel Coach Gun

His Navaja knife, otherwise known as his lucky folding knife

Equipment: He carries many small lock picking tools around with him, most of them are on a ring like a set of keys, others are small enough to pocket. He also has a small tin of tobacco and his own rolling paper.

Skills

Skill: Lock picker and can speak some Comanche.

Fc Picture

Norsegod1839

Quote from: shii on November 08, 2018, 06:06:04 PM
Wow you guys just ran with this lol! I'm liking all the interesting characters so far! Well here is my guy, still not sure about what his gang name should be though.....

Nickname In The Gang

The Basics
Legal Name: Armitage Louis Borinski
Alias: Mostly Harmless, fingersmith, sometimes if he has gotten under the skin of his companions they may call him an unlicked cub in and amongst their curses.
Sexuality: Bisexual

Physical Description
Face Claim: Alex Pettyfer
Appearance: 6’0”, Lean, flexible, A four inch long scar on the left side of his stomach from a knife fight wound.

Personality and History

Personality

Armitage is fun, witty, playful, bold and usually up to his neck in some sort of trouble. He is a bit goofy and mostly harmless, caring quite a lot for his little family of outlaws and not much afraid to show it. He is also a bit of a sex addict, which may contribute to said trouble making. Armitage enjoys giving his partners pleasure. Mainly because he finds satisfaction in the fact that it was what he was doing with his mouth, fingers or cock that had his lovers writhing, panting, clawing, moaning, screaming and begging for it. He was a connoisseur of sex. There wasn’t anything he wouldn’t try at least once and there were very few things about sex he didn’t like. He enjoyed a slow, passionate fuck, the kind with silk sheets and rose petals crushed under impassioned bodies by candlelight, whispering sinfully in a lover’s ear and wringing needy cries out of them and into the open night. He also enjoyed the fast and frenzied fucks in public places, his hand over his partner’s mouth to muffle the lewd moans while amplifying the sound of a wet, sucking, slurping hole being pummeled by his cock, wondering if they will get caught before they both reach the finish line. Ah, and then there was the rough sex, the perfect violence, the raw, unfiltered lust and unmerciful domination of another, calling, with the beating drum of one’s own heart, to slumbering primal parts of one’s being. There was the question of why and to most people he replied why not, or because I can, but that wasn’t really the heart of the matter. He loved sex. It was a compulsion. It gave him a connection with another human being, a spark, a divine moment when two became harmonized into one. Maybe he was looking for something he would never find. For the time being, it was a distraction. A distraction from something that was missing from his life.

Biography

When he was a young teenaged he and his mother came over to America from England. They were gypsies from the old world seeking a new life in the new. Armitage grew up in a rowdy bunch of kids running the city streets daily, picking pockets, picking locks and generally learning how to get into and out of trouble. Some of his gypsy band decided to make the trip across the pond and start in a new land of opportunity. He was an only child to his mother, who raised him herself. It did not take long for them to settle into life in the new world. However as Armitage got older the call to the wild west became something he could no longer resist. Saying good bye to his gypsy family he struck out for the west, they knowing better than to try and tame the wild heart of a roaming gypsy wished him well wherever the winds carried him.
It was exciting, giving him some of the best and worst times of his life. He applied his skills of lock picking and stealing to get himself by. He even had a few run ins with the native people of the land, managing to become a friend of a particular tribe when he saved the cheif’s young daughter from a rival indian tribe. He learned to speak the language proficiently and often visited them when he came to the area. Little did he know that one night would open a new chapter of adventure and camaraderie. He and Alexander had the same idea to hit up the same place at the same time. Alexander caught him red handed but once Armitage understood that he wasn’t a man of the law he offered to help Alexander break in the rest of the way and split the loot. Armitage showed off his skills and impressed Alexander enough to get invited into the gang. Armitage thought it would be fun and Alexander didn’t disappoint. He never let Alexander down as there wasn’t a door or lock made to keep him out. Not even bank safes could keep him out for longer than 60 seconds. However there is one thing that sets him apart from his gunslinging gang and that’s the fact that he is a bad shot, even with practice his mates often teased that he couldn’t hit a bull’s rump with a handful of banjos. Even so he was a pretty good brawler and when he meant to use his fists he would often lay larger, more hardened men clean out. Knives were also an area he was more comfortable in. He has been a member of the gang for the past two years and while he does bring his fair share of trouble with him he has also helped his mates out of quite a few bad situations.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:

Smith & Wesson Model 3

Double Barrel Coach Gun

His Navaja knife, otherwise known as his lucky folding knife

Equipment: He carries many small lock picking tools around with him, most of them are on a ring like a set of keys, others are small enough to pocket. He also has a small tin of tobacco and his own rolling paper.

Skills

Skill: Lock picker and can speak some Comanche.

Fc Picture

Sticky fingers would be my pick.Or the kid?