Corruption, Carnivals, Cenobites, Kytons and Cults! (F looking for anyone)

Started by Beorning, April 19, 2017, 11:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hello, folks!

Welcome to the newest bunch of B's story ideas. This time around, the whole set is sponsored by letters C and K  ;D

Most of the following ideas are at least a bit dark, some of them even have potential to be EX-rated stories. Not my usual cup of tea, but lately my imagination was moving in rather weird spheres... In any case, I invite you to read them!

The Corruption of a Champion!

I'd like to RP a story about a comic book superheroine - specifically, about a superheroine's fall from grace and into villainhood.

In this story, I'd be playing a youthful and relatively inexperienced female superhero. Somehow, she'd end up in the hands of a supervillain (or a group of villains), who would proceed with subjecting her to various mental and emotional manipulations, all with the goal of corrupting the young heroine into becoming villainous. And, gradually, my character would break, indeed ending up as a villainess.

This is the general concept - of course, the details would be worked out with my writing partner. The writing partner would either RP as the villain(s), or as a general narrator of the story.

The Creepy Carnival!

I read Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked This Way Comes recently. What a weird little book... Anyway, it gave me this idea for a story involving a scary (maybe even supernatural) circus or carnival who travels around, gives performances and, occassionally, recruits new people. Forcefully...

The "recruitment" would involve both mental and physical transformations, with innocent people being transformed into carnies, clowns, sideshow freaks etc. I'd like to RP as a young woman who ends up abducted by the carnival and gets transformed, too - maybe into a new weird female jester, or someone like this? I'd need my writing partner to RP other carnival members (especially the carnival owner) or just act as a general narrator of the story.

The Captive of Cenobites! / The Captive of Kytons!

To put things simply: I crave a Hellraiser RP! Specifically, I want to play as a young woman who opens that dreaded puzzle box and summons the Cenobites. For some reason, the Cenobites would not only put my character through their usual brand of "pleasures", but would also deem the character to be someone to be assimilated into their ranks. I'd want to RP the transformation, as well as some bits of my character's new existence as a Cenobite.

If my writing partner preferred a fantasy setting, we could easily adapt this whole story for Pathfinder's Kytons. They are very similar to the Cenobites - and some of their victims end up as semi-human Apostle Kytons. I could try playing one...

In this story, I'd obviously need my writing partner to play as the Cenobite(s) or the Kyton(s).

Kidnapped by the Cult!

In this story, I'd play a woman who gets abducted by a secluded cult and forcefully inducted into their ranks. Of course, my character would protest, try to escape etc. So, the cult would work to break her will, brainwash her and make her embrace the cult's dogma. Using various methods, more or less pleasant...

I have two ideas for what exactly the cult might be:

1. A very patriarchal cult where women wear Victorian-esque clothes, are expected to obey men etc.

2. A cult that is hostile to the idea of passion, sexual desires etc. - so hostile that, in fact, it embraces the practices of the historical Russian cult called the Skoptsy (trigger warning: gruesome photos in the link).

I'd like to try out both of these ideas, but I'm currently more partial to the second one. It's a very dark idea, but I'd really like to RP a story of a woman forced to live in that kind of group...

As usual, I'd need a writing partner to either play the cult members (at least one of them - the leader, maybe?), or just be the general narrator of the story.

So, these are the ideas! Any takers? If so, please PM me and let's discuss the details!