Mistaken For A Student

Started by Blinkin, August 18, 2016, 04:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

I'm looking for someone to write a long term, kinky and hopefully, meaty story with me. A general overview follows and I am happy to work with a potential partner to adapt the story to fit his/her interest. My only firm point is that it be a teacher/student story and that the teacher be able to pass for a student without too much effort.

It's Jessica Warner's first week at Brook Valley High as the new history teacher; ehll, it's her first teaching job right out of university! Standing in as a substitute teacher for the last couple of months of the school year, there's a strong chance that she'll get a contract to remain and continue in the new school year in a few months... if she can do a good enough job and just get through the next few weeks.

At just 26, Jessica has the drive, the desire and the skills to be a positive role model and give her students all of the advantages possible to succeed. On the down side, she is just 26, and she has all of the education to do the job, she's a petite, blue-eyed blonde who still gets carded at night clubs and attractive enough that the boys may be spending more time looking at her ass than at the blackboard... but she demands effort and by and alrge, gets it.

Unfortunately for Jessica, the seaon is unusually hot and in an effort to beat the heat one Firday, she gives up the more professional outfit and dainty glasses for a sundress, contacts and pulls her hiar off of the neck. She doesn't realize that she's made a mistake until she has to open a window and the morning sun outlines her slender figure through the outfit and while a couple of the guys tries to get her to open more windows, she's wise to the fact.

By the end of the day, Ms. Warner's been seen by a couple of hundred students and it's remarkable how young she looks... When she goes out to a snack machine for a drink during her last period, she runs into the school's Cassanova; he thinks that the cute blonde is a new student and a new conquest... before she can explain that she's a teacher, a series of accidents finds her in a janitor's closet and her panties are no where to be found... and students are filling the halls to head home! As concerned with being found with a student, even in the accidential situation than her modesty, she's set onto a course with her young, insistant lover that'll lead both them into a complicated situation that she can't seem to control.

For reference purposes, I would like to play the teacher, and while I don't mind hints of D/S, I would prefer that the relationship be mutual and nudging her into more and more daring situations that risk discovery and pushes boundaries. The one thing that I don't want is a blackmail story, but a dependence situation might be fun. I'm very open to throwing the idea out entirely for something else, but the core concept might be held onto.

If anyone is interested, contact me via PM and I'll be happy to hash things out with a potential partner. On a side note, the sex of my partner and his/her character has no bearing on who I'll write with.

When Jessica Warner, the new History Teacher is mistaken for a student by the highschool cassanova, she's  both a little shocked... and stirred at just what a kiss can do to her mental processes. A series of unlikely events cascades down around them and before she can correct the misunderstanding, she's lost her panties and he's doing things to her that she's finding impossible to resist and she's wondering just how she's going to tell him that she's a 26 year old teacher without her whole career going up in flames!

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.