News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pokemon/Pokemorph RP [MUL] [M/M]

Started by Tsume, December 17, 2008, 06:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsume

Howdy folks! Winter holidays have kind of been sucking up my freetime, lately, but I'm back now and looking for RP.

So, I started up a Pokemon scene a while back with a lovely young woman, but personal issues have kept that scene from progressing much. So I thought I'd see if anyone else would be interested in running one as well! (Not at the expense of the previous one, of course.)

I suppose what the scene entails can vary from person to person, depending on what you want. I, personally, prefer playing a human trainer, and my partner playing a pokemon (or many pokemon) that are on my team. Whether we go by traditional "pokemon can only say their name" or move towards the "pokemorph" area can be debated.

Pokemon that I'm interested in seeing: Ursaring, Nidoking, Charizard, Blastoise, Tyranitar, Machoke, Aggron, and I'm certainly up for suggestion as to others.

[VAN-E] [BON-E] [NC-E] [EX]
Please mind my O&O's, and know that I generally play a submissive or equal male, and am only interested in roleplaying in a sexual fashion with male characters. If you're a chick that likes to play males, or would like to participate in a non-sexual fashion, I welcome you happily.

Anyway, that's it. Hope I get some bites, with this one. Or a nibble?

Tsume

Last bump, I suppose. Someone wanna bite?

GrinningHound

Don't be so hasty, boy!

Hmm....

So, what's the general plot type you have in mind?

Tsume

Not entirely sure. I've got various ideas that I'd be willing to play around with.

Mind dropping me a private?

GrinningHound

Well, send me a PM with some of your ideas, then I'll see what intrigues me.  :D

Tsume

Just a quick clarification: I am looking for Human x Pokemon sexual interaction.

The Pokemon would obviously have a bit more sentience than they do in the franchise itself. So . . .yeah.

Just making sure it's clear. :)