The Fallen Knight - Explore Gotham post-Batman! (Still Seeking!) (LGBTQA+)

Started by Doomsday, January 22, 2016, 11:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wander

Well the GMs have mentioned they're adverse to powers in characters, though also I find those two kinda street level, so toning them down may be okay. Hopefully the GMs will say a yay or nay to them here before you put too much work into a character they may not feel is right.

And as disclaimer I'm not a GM and they may be perfectly fine with that concept. :)

Darwishi

She could always be from another universe (GM's stop me if I'm wrong) in case someone makes a Zatanna and Constantine and they don't want to have their characters in their 40's or 50's OR if they just don't want to be forced into a relationship with one another. =P 

Ace Flyer

Nah, not at all. Pity you didn't join that Earth 2 game with Zantanna...Could have been a lot of fun playing those two off of each other, brief as the game lasted.

That said...when/if seconds are accepted, Crash, would you be fine if I made a Constantine CS, considering you're making an OC daughter? If not, that is fine, best to figure that out now than later.

Crash

I am fine with it.  No guarantee my oc will even be accepted so I wouldnt want to hinder anyone making anything.

Ace - Just wasn't feeling it at the time.  This gives me a chance to work on my Alternative Zatanna concept without being hindered by cannon and toning down her powers so she isn't completely OP.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Ace Flyer

Nah, completely understandable. Just wishful thinking on my part, is all ^^

And on a similar note, there's no guarantee we will get the chance for extra characters, so, my planning anyway may all be for naught. I just...like having more than one character, keeps me interested/going longer when the inevitable slow spells happen >>;

Giantmutantcrab

Darwishi

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Ace Flyer

Quote from: Darwishi on January 27, 2016, 11:19:23 AM
There are some very beautiful women in this game. ^_^

There are! And...I think as many of them should meet Selina as possible, and form a new band of Gotham City Sirens :P

Juggtacular

Quote from: Amarlo on January 27, 2016, 11:28:01 AM
Do mine eyes deceit me?! o: I see a Jugg!

Aha you found me! I decided to join and already sent in my sheet.

Darwishi

These women also all seem to have a kink for getting tied up. lol  Actually, they're very interesting characters.  If I get my character approved I'd love to come up with plot-type things with other heroes and heroines. Heh. 

Rel Mayer

Heya everyone!

I think I'm going to withdraw my interest for now. It's a bit active and hard for me to keep up with everything going on! I'll pop back if you start recruiting when things slow down.

Thanks for the invite! :)

Amarlo

Quote from: Juggtacular on January 27, 2016, 11:29:47 AM
Aha you found me! I decided to join and already sent in my sheet.

Ooh, ooh! Show me in pm? o: When I finish mine I'll show you mine too? ;D

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Juggtacular

Doomsday

New announcement to interested applicants, we've raised the minimum age requirement to join this game. Previously, it was the Elliquiy minimum of 16 years, now we are asking for characters to be at least 18 years or older. Thanks! -The GM's

Doomsday

Also if you've been waiting on a GM for a PM response for more than 24 hours let us know. The response to this game has been overwhelming and awesome! And sometimes hard to keep track of ::)

MasterOfMyFate

"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Giantmutantcrab

Oh me oh my.

So many, many stunning and dangerous women with wild sides.

*claps happily*

-----

Wander!

Holy crap.  HO-LEE CRAP.

Killer Croc is Roy Harper's sponsor for AA?

That is AMAZING.

"Roy, did you go to your meeting tonight?"

"Nah."

"Go to your meeting or I will skin you alive and make a tent with the flappy bits."

"...k."

Giantmutantcrab

wander

Yep, pretty much everything in Roy's backstory is canon New 52 stuff. ^^

Croc being revealed to be Roy's sponsor not long after we see the scene of Roy trying to get Croc to kill him was probably one of the biggest grins I got from the Outlaws, along with the biggest d'awww! moments outside of him and Kori together down the road.

It's kinda funny that Croc would do something like that when you think about the type of character he is, but then fridge logic comes in that yeah, you don't wanna let a guy like that down... xD

Giantmutantcrab

So would Killer Croc like, present himself at meetings?  With a trenchcoat and a fedora hat?

"I'm KC, and I'm an alcoholic."

"Hi, KC!"

Juggtacular

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on January 29, 2016, 03:36:07 PM
So would Killer Croc like, present himself at meetings?  With a trenchcoat and a fedora hat?

"I'm KC, and I'm an alcoholic."

"Hi, KC!"

"I'm Waylon...and BITCH, I EAT PEOPLE!!"

wander

Heh, well he's Roy's sponsor, so I think that means he doesn't have to be an alcoholic himself, but is there to keep Roy teetotal... I know they're doing a twelve step program together... I guess I should do some research on alcoholism...  ::)