News:

Main Menu

Painkillers

Started by kat, June 02, 2005, 11:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kat

Whee, I just got a prescription for Ketorolac. Painkillers, yay!

Apparently I injured a ligament in my jaw - no laughing! It wasn't like that, I think it was that nut bread I was eating. At least the doctor said it was probably something like that, some kind of hard food.

stop snickering! :P
Good sex is like good Bridge... If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

A hard man... is good to find

-Mae West

Hunter

I guess that'll give you something to ... chew on.  ^_^

Vandren

Quote from: kat on June 02, 2005, 11:41:51 AM
Whee, I just got a prescription for Ketorolac. Painkillers, yay!

Apparently I injured a ligament in my jaw - no laughing! It wasn't like that, I think it was that nut bread I was eating. At least the doctor said it was probably something like that, some kind of hard food.

stop snickering! :P

'Course it was food related . . . why would we get any other ideas?  It's not like anyone on this site's mind could possibly be anywhere remotely near any gutters . . .  ;)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Ajoxer

Well, I'd snicker at snapping a ligament chewing.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

kat

Hey, it could have happened to anyone. Plus it didn't snap, its just  strained or slightly torn, sheesh! :P
Good sex is like good Bridge... If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

A hard man... is good to find

-Mae West

Mika

I hope it gets better soon. I learned not to  open my mouth so wide and strain it during sexual acts......I mean just stay away from hard foods.....*twidles thumbs as I try to get my mind out of the gutter*
j/k
I hope it gets better dear.
A bisexual female RPer looking for a good time and lots of new experience in everything and is open to just about any situation. Just ask. ;)

Am I still an angel if my horns hold up my halo?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4375.

Hunter

You?  Mind out of the gutter?  Doesn't that mean you'd have to get it up to the gutter first?   :-*

Mika

:P
Ouch that was mean. LOL
A bisexual female RPer looking for a good time and lots of new experience in everything and is open to just about any situation. Just ask. ;)

Am I still an angel if my horns hold up my halo?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4375.

Hunter

True.  But still quite amusing.   :-*

Ajoxer

What were you chewing, crazy glue?
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!