Ow! You said it wouldn't hurt the second time! [M/f]

Started by tuckers02, November 17, 2010, 03:17:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuckers02

He had told her that her first time would be a little painful and there would be a little blood, but it had ended with a mind-blowing surge of energy through her body that helped her forget the sting just minutes before.  But she was glad it was over and she'd never have to worry about it again.  Imagine her surprise when she felt that sting again, and this time she wasn't ready for it.

So, I had an idea and wanted to see about playing it out.  A newly turned werewolf loses her virginity and finds out the next time that her hymen has regenerated.  I am willing to play either roll and it doesn't matter what the male is (males are), as long as the female is a werewolf that has shifted at least once before losing her virginity.  Please let me know if someone is interested.

fireflights

i'm game, would the hymen regen everytime she morphs into her werewolf form or just after the first time?

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

tuckers02

I was thinking it would take a full night's sleep if she doesn't shift or instantly if she does shift.

fireflights

ok but what i'm meaning is it will regen more then just once right?

Livin in MD now.

tuckers02

Right.  It will regenerate every time unless burned with fire down there.

fireflights

ok ... I can do that... how old wise are you looking .... 16, 17, 18?

Livin in MD now.

tuckers02

I'll leave that up to you.  I'm flexible.  This is about you enjoying it as much as it is me.

fireflights

ok so who starts? have to warn you i'm working on my smartphone and not able to copy and paste so if I start i'll have to tell you where it is rather then linking it

Livin in MD now.

tuckers02

This will be the first time that I make a game so I'll try to do it right :p  I'll post the link next.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.