Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterMischief

Harley Quinn

You can.

... With that one up there.  -smirk-  I'm sure you'll have a lovely life together.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

MrDiamondBackJack

*Lifts her off of her chair and into his arms, holding her like a bride being carried over the threshold.  Dances across the floor, with his forehead touching hers, while his eyes gaze deeply into her eyes.   When he reaches the window, he throws her out onto a pile of trash bags that built up do to a garbage collection strike.*

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Bubbles

you were always..so close to your Cousin and ditched me so many times.I got tired..and sick of this "relationship".
It's over..
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Kendra

When it came down to it, you have better hair than me. No one should have better hair than me!

doom29169

You seem nice but you lack a face or form of any kind. Sorry I need something more real.

Kendra

"It's not you... seriously it's me; I wish we could continue seeing one another but we can't. You're simply too hot and I can't control myself when you're around, it's effecting my eyesight, my hearing... everything! For my sanity... for the good of my health... we need to break up!"

.... do you think he bought it?

MrDiamondBackJack

I will need to take that love back now.   I really did not know you well enough.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Kendra

Extremely fickle ... need someone with more depth ;)

MrDiamondBackJack

Yup, that is how we dancers are Babe.  We flit from flower to flower, for a season and then we drop dead.  Don't pin your hopes on a hoofer like me, because I'd only steal your nector and then crush your petals. 

Kendra

My petals were crushed long before you but I thought you were special. The one to make me blossom, guess we won't be tiptoeing through the tulips together then.  ;)

TheLegionary

As long as you keep hiding your face from me, we are over!

Bubbles

You were always so strong aside me..I hate this Inferiority complex between us two..
We are over.!:<
A/AO/O's

doom29169

You keep flashing those stockings around to every guy or girl who will look. I want monogomy! We are over.

MrDiamondBackJack

When Mr. Don Ho sang "Tiny bubbles in the wine, make me feel happy, make me feel fine" he was refering to vino.  Your whining is winding me up, so I am throwing the Bubbles out with the bathwater.

DOOM!  You are so dumped for getting in the way of yet !another cheesy song reference!!

Bubbles

You always..but always carred more for that woman[points to avy pic]..I thought I was "different" from here..
-walks away-
A/AO/O's

Kendra

It's the pink ... I'm sorry but I can't stand pink!!

Harley Quinn

I don't even know who you are anymore.  In fact, I never did!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Kendra

You've wasted away to nothing before my eyes! Can't cope...

Harley Quinn

And you, I can't even see your body anymore, it's all marked up!  Just... no.  (Congratulations on your approval! :))
Ons/Offs - Absences

TheLegionary

You were always showing poker faces to me when I was lost in love with you. Now, you come out with your passionate side, trying to regain my interest. What do you think I am, villainess? A fool like Batman who is happy with the silly Batgirl? For me, it is enough. I am going for Catwoman!

Harley Quinn

How would you know?  You never stuck around long enough to even notice what kind of face I had.  You were lost all right, but it wasn't in love, otherwise you would have been with me, not running around trying to find my replacement.  Admit it, you wanted Catwoman all along.  You wanted someone sleek and graceful, from the very beginning, and I just couldn't fit the bill.
Ons/Offs - Absences

naryashadow

You refuse to share your cute clothing with me *pouts*

SSJ4Gojeta

Your hair looks so delicious that I can't help but stare at it, and so am incapable to holding a conversation with you. It's over.

MrDiamondBackJack

You are so obsessed with your damned car.  I can't wear my shoes in it, or eat fries.  It is that F-ing car or me.