F Dom seeking F Sub

Started by Ashacisback, November 11, 2014, 09:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashacisback

Hello all, I'm back with a few cravings for some down and dirty smutty rps. Check out my ons and offs in my signature, I'm also a semi literate poster. I usually respond at least a paragraph or two. I would like a partner with equal or greater length responses. I am also a real life lesbian and prefer to do fxf role plays with other females. So here is one plot I have been particularly craving but if you want something custom message me! I'm all for pretty much any dom sub medical/training role play. If interested in this plot pm me.

So it's the future and you can now purchase and raise humans to meet your specific submissive needs. I would play a young and wealthy surgeon with an extreme medical fetish who has been keeping a young girl, breeding her to be her sexual slave and submissive partner. The girl has been kept in child like conditions. Knowing what her purpose in life is but constantly wearing a chastity belt and diaper (I do not want to do diaper play- the diaper is simply a way to humiliate, train, and further remove the wearer from their own sex) and has never been able to explore her own sex. Today is the day that her new mistress is ready for her. I was thinking the girl would be 20 or so and my character 28-29. She is taken by an orderly to the medical training room and the rest is what we will come up with.

Again pm me if interested. I look forward to hearing from you.