Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Autumn52

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Aiden

Endorphin

Just had this cranked up to about 60% on my amp... when the room starts to hummm and you can really feel that base line. Perfect for the gym!

Guns & Roses - You Could Be Mine
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

DiverseDesires

WickedEnigma

*Pops in and waves* Hi all ^.^
Just learned about this song last night, blah I'm always behind on the latest music :P

Timbaland - Morning After Dark (Featuring Nelly Furtado & SoShy)

DiverseDesires

funny Iwas listening to that this morning  ;D

Rihanna- S & M    ;D

Rihanna-S & M [Lyrics]

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

DiverseDesires

DiverseDesires

Amberghylles

Endorphin

Feelin' pretty chill right now, so I'm kickin' back to a bit o' this...

Thievery Corporation - Lebanese Blonde
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

Chaosengine