Looking for students to join our.... 'specal' club. (need characters to start)

Started by Old Lady Willow, April 19, 2011, 01:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

Smaug

Due to the amount of girls already, we are not accepting them. But if yo check back later, we would be happy to give you a spot. No hard feelings? ???
Muse(s) mood: Good
Would love: Roleplays
Ons, Offs, Plot Ideas

Normally does M/M very rarely does F/F or M/F

LimitlessNikkie

Kinda figured once I read the thread no biggy. I'll keep an eye on this in case you get some more room, it looks wicked fun.

Rog the Rake

Hmmmm have you filled the male positions you needed? If so I would lock this thread.. if not.. I would like to submit a Characer to give it a try

I understand he would need to be Omnisexual / Bi-Sexual

Rog the Rake

Old Lady Willow

No, we're still looking for male characters. And we would be extremely happy if you joined.  ;)
Yes, he would need to be bi-sexual or omnisexual, as he would be in scenes containing both m/m and m/f.

Rog the Rake

Name: Alexander 'Nash' Newcum
Looks: here is a head shot...

and for more please follow this link below for some XXX juicy pics.. *warning nudity and extreme sexual hunkeyness follows if you click the link*
Password - Newcum    http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k557/sirbrute/Alexander%20Newcum/
[/u]
Personality: Nash is outgoing and friendly, he is the type of guy people open up too and trust. It's just something about him, he is honest and does not label people.

Dom/sub: *Switch* 50/50.. top me or I will top you... only thing ... he will not be kissing any guys right off the bat... sucking cock.. yep.. sodomy.. yep... kissing guys... nope... you will need to earn that... if at all...also kissing is a bit too personal... cum swapping or sharing... we shall see...

Why you want to join:  Nash understands that 'the club' is low key and open to only a few select, he knows he loves girls and only has ever had contact with them BUT he can not help but check the packages out on some of the guys in the locker room and has toyed with his own ass. This makes him wonder if he might be Gay? But then he looks at the girls and grows hard.. so he is a bit confused. When he heard the Valentino's were asking about him he went to Vincent and asked why...

Vincent told his straight out what 'The Club' would be and assured him that what happened in the club 'stayed in the club'. So taking a breath he joined. Hoping he was not getting over his head.

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Angle1932 on June 05, 2011, 04:34:33 PM
No, we're still looking for male characters. And we would be extremely happy if you joined.  ;)
Yes, he would need to be bi-sexual or omnisexual, as he would be in scenes containing both m/m and m/f.

Let me know if Nash is okay... if so will post then in the thread...

Thanks

Smaug

Vincent is very pleased. We would love for you to join! Gives me more to work with. And I hope you will let Vinny kiss him from what I told you... Maybe? >:)
Ons, Offs, Plot Ideas

Rog the Rake

Hey teach.... loose the smokes... brush twice... gargle brush... and suck my cock and swallow and maybe...

*smiles*

Nash....

Smaug

Ons, Offs, Plot Ideas