You Are What You Eat ( MILFy Futa TFs!)

Started by bokotousamurai, April 27, 2016, 08:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukina

Nice intern, Joanie. :)

I wonder who will do the honor of making the chef :)

JoanieSappho

Quote from: bokotousamurai on April 28, 2016, 04:25:59 PM
I'll go ahead and put my mayor for now, the position is still open to anyone who wants it.

Name: Sophia "Sophie" Ataraxia
Relationship status: free spirit, but looking for a soulmate but will settle for a Harem of fuck buddies
Position: Mayor Futa

Hips: like a cow with a booty to match
Bust: E cups
Penis: 16 uncut inches with orange sized balls

Post Futa-milf pic:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Ons: impregnating, maids, fucking her partner's untill senseless, ahegao, or they lose feeling in their legs, cumflations, big butts!
Offs: condoms and birth control >:(
Misc: has given birth to 7 seven children named after days of the weak
I think it's safe to say that Alexa has only just started as secretary/intern. And that the whole 'not pregnant' thing is really not going to last long.  :P

bokotousamurai

Sounds like a plan ;) better make sure Alexa don't eat before the "interview" cause sophias gotta big protein rich meal for her.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

LSWSjr

Visitor amd future resident incoming ;)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Ershin

Hmm... I'm currently trying to think which body type I'd prefer playing if I were to join;

This
or This

Also... if Karumi and Sakurako have an open relationship, think they'd want help getting a kid or two?  ;)

bokotousamurai

The one on the right is the milfiest. :)

As for karumi, she will ensure that Sakurako will be a mommy. But I don't think she'd mind if her fiance got pregnant as well.

bokotousamurai

Togashi

I guess I'll go ahead and switch from Landfuta to the Diner Chef.

LSWSjr

So will this be slice of life or mostly smut?

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

Yukina

Ershin

Couldn't decide on which to use, so have applications for both.

Name: Jeudi
Relationship status:
Position: Resident

Starting measurements
Hips: Girly
Bust: Nearly flat
Waist: Athletic
Cock: Arm-length
Balls: Enormous

Pic:

Ons: Impregnation of others, breeding, incest, collar/leash, internal cumshots, handjobs, blowjobs, face-fucking , clothed sex. (optional: Non-consensual / debatable consent)
Offs: Condoms, birth control, scat, urine, blood
Misc: Has had at least one child with every teacher in the local high school before she graduated.

Name: Mimi
Relationship status: Married (open)

Starting measurements
Hips: Motherly
Bust: DD
Waist:
Cock: 3-inches and always dripping
Balls: coinpurse

Pic:

Ons: Potentially anything
Offs: Scat, urine, blood
Misc:

bokotousamurai

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Ershin on April 29, 2016, 09:38:19 AM
Couldn't decide on which to use, so have applications for both.

Name: Jeudi
Relationship status:

Starting measurements
Hips: Girly
Bust: Nearly flat
Waist: Athletic
Cock: Arm-length
Balls: Enormous

Pic:

Ons: Impregnation of others, breeding, incest, collar/leash, internal cumshots, handjobs, blowjobs, face-fucking , clothed sex. (optional: Non-consensual / debatable consent)
Offs: Condoms, birth control, scat, urine, blood
Misc: Has had at least one child with every teacher in the local high school before she graduated.

Name: Mimi
Relationship status: Married (open)

Starting measurements
Hips: Motherly
Bust: DD
Waist:
Cock: 3-inches and always dripping
Balls: coinpurse

Pic:

Ons: Potentially anything
Offs: Scat, urine, blood
Misc:
Hmm. Would Jeudi like an ambitious, hard-working preppy non-identical twin? Since I notice Alexa is the same age and, well ... they might be a bit closer than expected for sisters. Also, would give her someone to freeload off of.  :P

Ershin

Quote from: JoanieSappho on April 29, 2016, 09:59:19 AM
Hmm. Would Jeudi like an ambitious, hard-working preppy non-identical twin? Since I notice Alexa is the same age and, well ... they might be a bit closer than expected for sisters. Also, would give her someone to freeload off of.  :P

Hmm, that would be nice. Would Alexa be willing to wear a dog collar around the house, perhaps? :)

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Ershin on April 29, 2016, 10:26:44 AM
Hmm, that would be nice. Would Alexa be willing to wear a dog collar around the house, perhaps? :)

Well, she never could say no to Jeudi ...
Just don't expect her to wear much/anything else at home.  :P

Ershin

Quote from: bokotousamurai on April 29, 2016, 09:49:38 AM
Cool
Is that approval to post one or both of them in the character thread? :)

Quote from: JoanieSappho on April 29, 2016, 10:30:43 AM
Well, she never could say no to Jeudi ...
Just don't expect her to wear much/anything else at home.  :P
What a good, obedient sister Jeudi has ~

bokotousamurai

Of course, the IC has just started too :)

JoanieSappho

Also, should probably change the ons a little, to add incest, collars, a bit of bondage and maybe replace 'being watched' with exhibitionism to be clearer.
Also maybe nudity. I could see her greatly preferring to be naked whenever possible.

Ershin

Quote from: JoanieSappho on April 29, 2016, 10:37:02 AM
Also, should probably change the ons a little, to add incest, collars, a bit of bondage and maybe replace 'being watched' with exhibitionism to be clearer.
Also maybe nudity. I could see her greatly preferring to be naked whenever possible.

Amended Jeudi's to have a few of her sister's as well.