News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Male Looking for Male DM for D&D

Started by Taffin Eyre, August 14, 2018, 09:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taffin Eyre

The Basics: I'm a longtime RPer looking for fantasy adventure. I have plenty of online and tabletop experience. I'm looking for a male DM for exciting stories with plenty of erotic twists and character interaction.

The Character: Taffin Eyre is a swordsman with pretty humble ambitions. Having grown up in a small farming town, he has joined the local watch and helps keep the peace. Just under six feet in height with brown hair and blue eyes, Taffin is something of a loner, probably the result of the death of his parents when he was in his teens. While he is not the most learned of men, he is not stupid though he often comes off as slow since he generally likes to ponder things over before making a decision. He is a skilled carpenter and has dreams of opening up his own shop one day.

Above all, Taffin is a decent man who tries to live with as much courage and integrity as possible. He's not the type to save the world but he is the kind of man who helps build and protect communities.

Taffin Eyre

Just a quick update. I will be posting on/offs after Labor Day.

Taffin Eyre

Taffin Eyre

After a long holiday with family, I am back!

The Basics: I'm a longtime RPer looking for fantasy adventure. I have plenty of online and tabletop experience. I'm looking for a male DM for exciting stories with plenty of erotic twists and character interaction.

The Character: Taffin Eyre is a swordsman with pretty humble ambitions. Having grown up in a small farming town, he has joined the local watch and helps keep the peace. Just under six feet in height with brown hair and blue eyes, Taffin is something of a loner, probably the result of the death of his parents when he was in his teens. While he is not the most learned of men, he is not stupid though he often comes off as slow since he generally likes to ponder things over before making a decision. He is a skilled carpenter and has dreams of opening up his own shop one day.

Above all, Taffin is a decent man who tries to live with as much courage and integrity as possible. He's not the type to save the world but he is the kind of man who helps build and protect communities.

Taffin Eyre

Taffin Eyre

Taffin Eyre

Straight but open guy exploring scenes with other men thanks to a tabletop game.

Taffin Eyre

Straight but open guy exploring scenes with other men thanks to a tabletop game.

Taffin Eyre

Taffin Eyre

Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.

Taffin Eyre

Hope everyone is staying safe out there.

Taffin Eyre

Hope we're all hanging in there!

And for a DM for M/M content but mostly that we're all hanging in there.