Roleplay Ideas From the BlueBerry WereWolf! (FxF, FxM, MxM)

Started by BlueBerryWereWolf, December 27, 2012, 08:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBerryWereWolf

Hello!
Welcome to my roleplay idea list. You'll only find roleplay ideas here, not in group rps because I prefer 1x1 roleplays. However, if you see one of these ideas and want to have another player in as well, feel free to let me know and ask about it! I'll probably be fine with the idea!
I'll be adding them as I think of them, and feel free to either post here or message me about one that catches your eye.

I realize my ideas are vague!

I prefer to keep it vague because I do not like creating the characters that other people will play, or controlling them indirectly. I want the roleplay to be just as much yours as it is mine.

Feel free to message me or post here with interest in any of my ideas, taken or not. Though you'll reach me faster by PM.

Many Taken or Possibly Taken ideas I'd be willing to play more than one of, especially if your character is interesting enough, or will take things a different way than my current game. So do't be afraid to ask about them as well as the open ones!
Anyway, carrying on to the actual ideas...

Also, if you have your own idea that no one else wants to do, I'll probably be willing to give it a shot!

Character Cravings

'Vira of Ooo' - Adventure Time!

The Great Mushroom War put an end to most civilized life on the face of the planet, and it didn't do much for the lesser creatures either. Vira's mother, a brown tabby cat, was one of those lucky not to be vaporized... But not lucky enough to survive. In fact, the cats mutated and bloated form was soon nothing more than a monster, green goo oozing from its eyes and mouth. During this time, Vira was still a resident of her mothers womb, somehow not being destroyed by the transformation. The kitten continued to grow and develop in her mothers womb, altered but not destroyed by the radioactivity around her.
One day, the beast that was her mother stumbled upon prey too powerful for it to overcome, and was struck down by a blast of magical energy. That energy effectively awoke and birthed the sleeping feline inside. She tore from her mother's corpse, fur shining an unnatural silver-blue, hungry and angry. The additional attacks of magic did nothing but empower the creature, absorbing the energy and add more fuel to her rage. The mage was soon her first meal, and she didn't stop there.
Centuries and infinite feedings later, she has absorbed enough magic and knowledge to rival even the greatest powers of Ooo. Technically dead, the goo monsters see her as one of their own, though she shares very little in common with them besides a slight corrosive quality to her saliva and blood. She carries human intelligence, if not greater, and the ability to recreate magic she has absorbed from others. While the beast can survive on normal meat, she draws much of her energy from magic and as such is drawn to it.
Details
So yes, Vira is a little OP... Okay more than a little OP... But that's because of the world she was created for. Most of the cannon characters in the show are insanely powerful, though of course they each have their weaknesses. For Vira, it's that deep down, she still has the mind of a house cat. She is easily distracted by quick movements and dancing lights, and is likely to get bored with prey that doesn't at least try to evade her.
She's a shapeshifter, though her most common forms are as follows:

• A small silver cat - Often hiding among the box kingdom.
  • An over-sized Maltese tiger - When roaming the wilderness or exploring dungeons.
  • An anthro feline - Same as above, and also among other kingdoms
  • A 'human' form - When among major kingdoms
Her only unchanging traits are her golden cat-like eyes, silver-gray and black hair or fur, and the green coloration of her saliva, blood, and inside of her mouth.
Vira was originally made for Fiona and Cake version of the world, though I'd be willing to rp in either. Also, this rp doesn't have to be sexual in nature, this character is just a lot of fun for me. With that said I'm not picky on pairings. Your character can be a female, male, animal, humanoid, cannon, original, whatever! Just know that I, personally will not control any of the 'major' cannon characters.
Honestly, it doesn't even have to be in this universe. I really just want to play with the character. :)

Immortal Creatures
These are roleplay ideas with werewolves, vampires, and other long lived or 'immortal' fantasy beings. Yes, I'm willing to do twilight style, however most of my characters are much darker.

'My Pet is a Werewolf' - Taken

A man comes home after a long day (of work or 'play') to find that a member of his family or a friend have brought home a stray dog, thinking it to be a husky or malamute mix. The man knows better, however, seeing it immediately to be a werewolf in full wolf form. (How he knows this is up to you.) Knowing how odd it is for a werewolf to lower themselves to playing a pet, he lets it slide, confronting her at the first available opportunity.
She breaks her charade easily, apologizing repeatedly and begging him to let her stay there. The werewolf explains that she was the lowest ranking member of her pack, having all of the others angers, frustrations, and urges taken out on her. Not able to take it anymore, she tried to get away. She ended up in the town he lives in, which is controlled by another pack of werewolves who don't take kindly to strangers. She didn't know what else to do, and swears she'll do anything if he just lets her stay there until she comes up with a better solution.

Details
Again, how he knows the girl is a werewolf is up to you. The friend or family member who brings the 'dog' home may live there, or bring it to try and give him company, or children that come to see their father every other week find on the way home from school one day.
The werewolf in this case is a type that has three forms. A human form, a halfway form (typical urban legend werewolf) and a full wolf form- if slightly larger than a normal wolf.
I'd be the wolf in this roleplay, though I'd be willing to do it a different way. I'm willing to switch gender- of both characters or just one- and personality- make the wolf a very dominant one, only there out of force, or leave it scared and frightened.
This is also one that would work as a group roleplay, possibly with the friend/roommate/partner who brought the wolf home being the third person.

'The Vampire's Heartbeat' - Under Reconstruction (Taken)

Details

'Seeking Dragon Master' - Under Construction

Details

Mutated or Manipulated
This section is more along the lines of superpowers. 'Gifted' beings, or those who have had their genetic code altered. This throws back to the Gifted and DNA roleplays I did when I first started roleplaying.

'Outcast of Outcasts'

The world has proven itself to be a fantastical place, nature and chance creating beings with supernatural abilities. A person may discover they can create and throw fire, manipulate the weather, or change themselves to the form of an animal, or another person. These abilities have been seen as a threat. The 'gifted' people have to hide their abilities, their powers from the outside world or be hunted. Many can get away with this, and many do. However, some don't have the ability.
Among the gifted who have to run and stay hidden in the wilds of the earth is a young woman named Raine Wolfe. She was born to a normal family, well respected Catholics in a small town. The first notice of something being wrong with their child came when she first opened her eyes. They were a catlike yellow, slit pupils and all. The parents thought nothing of it, as some people had grown with such oddities, and never developed the powers that their world feared. This child, however, slowly showed that this would not be the case with her.
Over the years, she sprouted a tail, and strange patches of scaled skin would spread to cover her entire body. She was one of them. She was a gifted, one that could change forms, though she seemed eternally stuck partway between a human, and some type of reptile.
By the time she was eighteen years of age, she had stopped changing. She was scaled, head to toe, with plates of scales like a snakes underbelly starting just under her small breasts, and trailing back along her tail. The scales were a dust grey, hinted with a silver-blue shine. The woman was alien, unusual even for the other gifted to see. She was a freak of the freaks, and soon found herself hiding in the wilds.
A force inside of her keeps her going, something she refers to, not without disgust, as the animals or the instincts. In desperate situations, danger, extreme hunger, etc, they take over, forcing her to hunt, kill, and simply do what it takes to survive.
Can she be captured? Can someone tame the beasts within her? Will she live as an animal for the rest of her days? Only time will tell.

Details
This is a character I've had for awhile, though her name has changed a half dozen times. I've played her often, but never had the chance to go far with her in anything. Shes coldblooded, with taloned claws on her hands and feet. Her tail is around two and a half feet long, and used like the tail of a possum, able to help her climb and stay in the trees to hide. Shes rather timid and quiet, until the instincts take over.
When the animals are in charge she's just that, an animal. Shes aggressive, dangerous, and quick to fight or kill to defend herself. Anyone wanting to deal with her when she becomes this way had better be good at predicting the unpredictable.
Your character can be whatever you'd like. A hired hand or soldier out to find and capture gifted who are trying to hide, another gifted just trying to live, or a normal human, sympathizing with the struggles that the gifted are going through.

'DNA' - Under Construction (Taken?)

Details

Extreme Concepts
These ideas are for games that would have to take place in the 'Extreme' tab of the forum. For me, that usually means vore, gore, or bestiality. (Bathroom play is a 100% no-no, however.) 

'Take Me Apart' - Under Construction (Taken?)

Her tired eyes open slowly as she begins to uselessly pull at the restraints on her wrists and ankles.

Details

'You Think It's Funny?' - Taken

She's never been very strong, but part of that is just because she's so small, weighing in at a measly one hundred twenty pounds. The dog weighs more than she does... Which is pretty convenient- for the dog at least. It all started that day she dropped a plastic lid, and the damn thing rolled under the table. She got down on all fours to go after it and well, the rest is history. She couldn't shake him, and her husband just stood there and watched.

Details
I'd play the wife, obviously. You could control just the dog, or the dog and the husband if you'd like. For one reason or another, the husband does nothing to stop the dog from doing what it wants, or even encourages its behavior. Maybe the husband just likes to watch his wife get ravaged by the family pet, just enjoying the shame and embarrassment that crosses her face, or just maybe it turns him on as well. Maybe he wants to be a part of it. Maybe its not even a husband and wife, but some other relationship. I'm open to most anything.

Fantasy Worlds
These are rps that take place in worlds or time periods that are not our own, and may or may not have actually happened. This could include medieval rps, steampunk, or alien worlds. Basically anything without roots in 'real life' and/or modern society.

'Aren't You a Little Big?' - Under Construction

Details

(Semi) Realistic Settings
Last but certainly not least are my more real world ideas. There won't be as many, and may still be a little far-fetched, but its about as real as my ideas get.

'Kidnapped' - Under Construction

Details

'Mating Season' - Under Construction

Inspired from stumbling across the following quote on tumblr.

"What if humans were just like some animals and we had a mating season? Just imagine everyone getting really horny for just a month, schools would close, businesses would close, and everyone is just fucking and fighting each other out in the streets."

Details

~ I may like you, but lets pretend I don't. Its more fun with a fight. ~
~ My Ons and Offs ~ Apologies and Absences ~ My Roleplay Ideas ~ My Elluiki ~
~ No, don't slip, hold it tight. That's right. Lets make some scars, darling. ~

El Maligno

i am very interested in your werewolf idea please pm if it has not already been taken

BlueBerryWereWolf

Added Vampires Heartbeat, Outcast of Outcasts, and will probably add another before the day is over.

My Pet is a Werewolf is being considered by the above- if he would message me back. :P

BlueBerryWereWolf

After being gone for way too long... I have returned. Updated the above and looking for partners- message me or check my rp ideas!

May be adding more ideas to the above as well, though I haven't yet.

Also, if you rped with me before my disappearance and would like to do so again... Feel free to contact me. :)

BlueBerryWereWolf

Added two ides since the ones I had were taken. Working on quite a few more... Which I won't post about if I finish them tonight.