Island Getaway [Modern | Vacation | Smut | Short Term | Now Accepting]

Started by Flower, November 19, 2016, 07:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

Island Getaway

Fair Warning: This is nothing overly complicated and likely short term. I don't anticipate this group game lasting longer than maybe two to three weeks since smut is the central plot. However, if you would like to develop a deeper plot with someone's character, you are more than welcome to do so. If you would like to have a single scene and leave the game, that is also fine as well.

Scenario: Fhloston Inc., an incredibly successful cruise line, is celebrating another year of success. As a result, all of their employees and one special guest is permitted to attend the celebration.

While participants will be permitted to create their own side scenes, there will be a few GM created events as well such as parties, exploring adventures, etc. You should not depend solely on the GM for interaction though. Message other people in the game and create scenes! You might just find someone new to write for a longer term game (solos, one-shots, or whatever).

Content: 'Island Getaway' will take place in Bondage: Human Small Groups section of the forum. However, if you would like to write something a little kinkier (bondage, pain play, etc), that is also permissible. Outright rape is not permissible. It would just kill the vibe. Dub-Con is acceptable. Everyone will use a 'content warning' to ensure no one reads a post containing their offs accidentally.

Setting: This group game will take place on Paradise Isle. It will take place in August 2018.

Rules and Regulations

• As expected, all of Elliquiy's rules apply here.
  • Do not OOC in the IC. OOC in the OOC. In addition, leave the smut for IC. It does not belong in the OOC.
  • Please permit people to respond to you before posting again. If the scene is dragging on, the GM will let you know if it is permissible to skip someone.
  • I understand mistakes happen. However, please attempt to use proper grammar and punctuation within posts.
  • Characters are not their writers. Writers are not their characters. Please remember the difference.
  • It goes without saying that god-modding or using OOC knowledge is not permitted. If someone god-modes your character, send them a message to discuss and potentially edit their post. Please remember that everyone has a different definition of god-modding so the act might not have been intentional. If an issue cannot be resolved between writers, please include the GM.

• Please write in a third person, past tense narrative. All posts should be 300 words or more. No exceptions.
  • Any NSFW gifs or pictures must be linked.
  • If an issue cannot be solved between players, the GM will make the final ruling. GM final decision is law.

Examples of Character Sheets

PM sheets to Flower

Name: Dakota Winters
Position: Guest
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Personality: Playful, Cheerful, Open-Minded, Sensitive, Adventurous
History:

• Is the middle child
  • Works as a waitress
  • Has some insecurities and a crap ton of family issues
  • Drives a shitty car
  • Has rich parents

Faceclaim: Jessenia Vice
Ons and Offs:
Ons: Peggging, Biting, Anal
Offs: Scat, Bestiality, Water Sports

Name: James Richards
Position: Owner
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Ambitious, Impulsive, Noncommittal, Passionate, Businesslike

History: 

• Happiness quite unshared can scarcely be called happiness; it has no taste.
    James is the oldest of eight children. His family was not born into privilege, the furthest from it actually. His mother worked as a schoolteacher in a public secondary school where funding was virtually nonexistent. However, his mother was passionate about education to the point where she would purchase books and/or supplies for those students whose parents could not afford to do so themselves. His mother also had a policy where her students were also her children. It was not an uncommon sight to share meals or see one of them sleeping on a free couch.
  • You might be poor, your shoes might be broken, but your mind is a palace.
    Despite his mother’s fondness for education, James found no satisfaction in it. He had absolutely no interest in conventional learning experiences. Put a test in front of him and he was sure to fail it. Eventually, he dropped out and started to work small jobs for a low pay. It was not the best of times but it allowed him more free time to work on his hobbies. 
  • Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.
    It started as a cab business. Yes, James Richards drove cabs for a while. People made the job a paradise. People made the job a hell. Either way, there were more good moments than bad. You learned a lot being someone’s driver, even if for a few minutes.
  • Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
    Tired of being poor, he went back to school, working his ass off in order to earn his degree and network with people who never experienced a night where body warmth from another person was a necessity. It was during this time he experienced his first marriage, one born of love and stupidity. It did not last long, just enough for a kid to be produced because of it. 
  • Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
    He made his success of being opportunistic and also a bit risky. While other airline providers were hesitant of new endeavors, he was the first person in line. Each time the outcome was not successful but he had more wins than loses.

Faceclaim: George Clooney
Ons and Offs: Ons: Biting, Anal
Offs: Scat, Bestiality, Water Sports

[b][font=arial]Character Sheet[/font][/b]
[float=right][img height=200 padding=5][/img][/float]
[font=arial][b]Name:[/b] What is your character's name?
[font=arial][b]Age:[/b] What is your character's age?
[font=arial][b]Position:[/b] Are they an employee, guest of an employee, or hired help? An employee is someone who works for Fhloston. A guest is someone brought by an employee. Hired help would be someone hired to see to the needs of the island's guests. Think maids, cooks, etc.
[font=arial][b]Sexuality:[/b] What is your character's sexuality?
[font=arial][b]Personality:[/b] Please list five words that describe your character's personality.
[font=arial][b]History:[/b] Please fill out the bullet points with background information about your character.
[list]
[li][font=arial][/font][/li]
[/list]

[font=arial][b]Face Claim:[/b] Please include the name of your face claim here. If you don't know who someone is, just message me and I'll try and help you find out. No artwork is permitted. [/font]
[font=arial][b]Ons and Offs:[/b] What does your character like (sexually and non-sexually)? You may also link to your ons and offs page if you have one. [/font]
[font=arial][b]Additional Notes:[/b] [i]Do you write with cross-gender writers? [/i][/font]

Flower

Face Claims and Other Info

NameApp. StatusC.S. Submitted?Face Claim
AeonsAcceptedYesMatt Bomer
AidenAcceptedYesAdam Rodriguez
--AcceptedYesJohn Slattery
AmelitaAcceptedYesJamahl Thompson
--AcceptedYesTianna Gregory
AnesaAcceptedYesKatia Winter
--AcceptedYesLaura Vandervoort
Angel FireAcceptedYesMaiara Walsh
BibliophiliaAcceptedYesLillias Right
--AcceptedYesMario Rodriguez Jr.
--AcceptedYesDaniel Sheehan
CrashAcceptedYesDawn Jaro
ClosetBadBoyAcceptedYesTomas Guarracino
DeamonbaneAcceptedYesTodd Finlay
--AcceptedYesCharlie Hunnam
DhiAcceptedYesKim Jung Hoon
EmjayAcceptedYesStephanie Rao
FlowerAcceptedYesGeorge Clooney
--AcceptedYesKerry Washington
--AcceptedYesCauã Reymond
IdlewyldAcceptedYesMelody Sweets
King SerperiorAcceptedYesClement Barreda
KokaineAcceptedYesHaley Jade Poston
--AcceptedYesJanina Gavankar
--AcceptedYesWilliam Tyler
Mia HAcceptedYesNadine Leopold
RachubkaAcceptedYesBridget Satterlee
RampantDesiresAcceptedYesElsa Hosk
--AcceptedYesRachel Weisz
RelikaiAcceptedYesNikolaj Coster-Waldau
Rummy Tum TumAcceptedYesJenry Bejarano
RyvenAcceptedYesDavid Ramirez
--AcceptedYesFrancois Vincentelli
--AcceptedYesJonathan Guijarro
Sofia GraceAcceptedYesNick Bateman
--AcceptedYesShakira
TimelessAcceptedYesJesse Williams
Vin26mAcceptedYesJustin Barringer
WildStallionNYCAcceptedYesScott Adkins

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

RampantDesires

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Anesa

Quote from: Flower on November 19, 2016, 07:50:06 PM
This is the product of a smut centered muse of late.  ::) I need to get it out my system.

As always, this is intended to be fun and not super serious.

Although I take my smut serious   ::) ,  I am going to bookmark this.   ;D

Relikai

I'm gonna tag this after saying 'Ladies First'  O8)

Flower

Quote from: Carly on November 19, 2016, 11:56:09 PM
Can I role play a futa or hermaphrodite character or would you prefer everyone as classic genders?

If we snag enough interest, I would prefer everyone played either a male, female, or non-binary character (MtF, FtM, Androgynes/Androgynous). In other words, no, I would prefer if characters either have a cock or cunt rather than both. ^.^

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on November 19, 2016, 11:27:27 PM
Interested here :)

Glad to have you aboard. If you would like to play your character from the last version, that's perfectly fine! I know you didn't get the opportunity to fully stretch their legs.

Quote from: RampantDesires on November 20, 2016, 12:20:46 AM
*tags this as a thing she likes*

Yay! Been too long since we bumped keyboards.

Quote from: Anesa on November 20, 2016, 12:29:46 AM
Although I take my smut serious   ::) ,  I am going to bookmark this.   ;D

-snickers- I get what you mean. Also, like I mentioned to Gnothi, if you would to bring back your old character, you are more than welcome to do so. No problem if you want to start fresh though. :)

Quote from: Relikai on November 20, 2016, 04:45:48 AM
I'm gonna tag this after saying 'Ladies First'  O8)

Woot!

Dhi

Flower

Quote from: Dhi on November 20, 2016, 05:53:43 AM
Sounds like fun!

Great to have your interest. :)

Quick question for interested folks.

How would you feel about a potential magical twist? Rather than being plain humans, we could have succubus, fire lords, or sin demons whatever. Again, this isn't anything concrete. Just sharing my early morning thoughts with you guys.

vin26m

Quote from: Flower on November 20, 2016, 06:38:46 AM
Great to have your interest. :)

Quick question for interested folks.

How would you feel about a potential magical twist? Rather than being plain humans, we could have succubus, fire lords, or sin demons whatever. Again, this isn't anything concrete. Just sharing my early morning thoughts with you guys.

I couldn't see this getting smutty quickly with the original premise - maybe it if was less like a corporate outing and more like the Hedonism resort.

But when you add the demon stuff, then it all changes.  The demons could be having a game where they have to extract as much sexual energy from the unknowing mortals as possible.

Flower

Hey Vin!

Thank you for bringing that concern to my attention. Last time I did this idea (different setting of course), I had everyone ingesting pills designed to lower their inhibitions and increased their appetite for sex. It worked pretty well. I think. xD I didn't really put thought into what might cause people to misbehave here. Somehow I thought being on vacation would be enough. Lol it happens a lot of the time in RL.  >:)

I honestly don't mind if they are going to a private island where hedonism is accepted and even encouraged. Those who visit could have their privacy protected so there's no fear of their wild ways being exposed to the world. That could be feasible if we go the human or fantasy route.

However, the corporate outing aspect is not something I am willing to alter. To hopefully alleviate your concerns, I do not think it will be a huge deterrent to fun times. Fhloston is rather lenient about those matters so people don't have to worry about losing their jobs for being caught screwing their co-worker (while on vacation). They could be a sexual freedom type of cruise line as well so it doesn't come as a shock when their boss proposes taking them to a hedonistic type of island.

WildStallionNYC

Oh I love smut!

Definitely interested...

Flower

Glad to have your interest! :)

Also, I went ahead and added a poll. Feel free to add your thoughts here. Once we have that sorted out, I post up a character sheet.  >:) O:) >:)

For now, I will start to reserve face claims. Just let me know who you would like reserved.

Dhi

Would our characters know these supernatural things exist?

Flower

Yes.

If we go the supernatural route, humans would have known about their existence for maybe ten years or so. I chuckled as I imagine vampire human rights groups.  ::) Basically there is some treaty of tolerance or some crap that protects humans from being preyed upon while it also protects supernaturals from being killed without prejudice or consequence. I rather not go into too much detail about the treaty. Participants would just need to accept that it happened and somehow it works. The Island would offer humans and supernaturals an opportunity to mingle without some old granny wagging her cane in disapproval.

vin26m

Quote from: Flower on November 20, 2016, 07:07:35 AM
Hey Vin!

Thank you for bringing that concern to my attention. Last time I did this idea (different setting of course), I had everyone ingesting pills designed to lower their inhibitions and increased their appetite for sex. It worked pretty well. I think. xD I didn't really put thought into what might cause people to misbehave here. Somehow I thought being on vacation would be enough. Lol it happens a lot of the time in RL.  >:)

I honestly don't mind if they are going to a private island where hedonism is accepted and even encouraged. Those who visit could have their privacy protected so there's no fear of their wild ways being exposed to the world. That could be feasible if we go the human or fantasy route.

However, the corporate outing aspect is not something I am willing to alter. To hopefully alleviate your concerns, I do not think it will be a huge deterrent to fun times. Fhloston is rather lenient about those matters so people don't have to worry about losing their jobs for being caught screwing their co-worker (while on vacation). They could be a sexual freedom type of cruise line as well so it doesn't come as a shock when their boss proposes taking them to a hedonistic type of island.

Misbehaving while being on vacation is one thing.  Misbehaving while being on a (typical) corporate outing is another.  But add drugs and/or demonic influences and/or "what happens on the island stays on the island - no one's getting fired", and I think it works better for co-workers hooking up, particularly with bosses and their direct-reports.

Check out a recent group game about an island getaway involving futas and females - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254621.0 and https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=255234.0

It includes stuff about how the perpetually horny futas can stop taking their libido-curbing pills and have their way with any women who are on the island (who consent to anything the futas desire).

vin26m

Quote from: Flower on November 20, 2016, 07:14:01 AM
Glad to have your interest! :)

Also, I went ahead and added a poll. Feel free to add your thoughts here. Once we have that sorted out, I post up a character sheet.  >:) O:) >:)

For now, I will start to reserve face claims. Just let me know who you would like reserved.

I like the idea in general, and I'm good with humans-only or humans-and-demons.  Could you add that option to the poll?

Flower

Quote from: vin26m on November 20, 2016, 07:51:39 AM
Misbehaving while being on vacation is one thing.  Misbehaving while being on a (typical) corporate outing is another.  But add drugs and/or demonic influences and/or "what happens on the island stays on the island - no one's getting fired", and I think it works better for co-workers hooking up, particularly with bosses and their direct-reports.

Check out a recent group game about an island getaway involving futas and females - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254621.0 and https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=255234.0

It includes stuff about how the perpetually horny futas can stop taking their libido-curbing pills and have their way with any women who are on the island (who consent to anything the futas desire).

This isn't your typical vacation. I understand if keeping the corporate portion is not to your tastes though.

Quote from: vin26m on November 20, 2016, 08:04:22 AM
I like the idea in general, and I'm good with humans-only or humans-and-demons.  Could you add that option to the poll?

Humans only is option 1. Humans and supernatural inspired beings is option 2.

Flower

You know what I am going to make the executive decision that it should be humans only. Adding supernatural crap will make it too complicated. xD Sorry for those who got excited about that.

Emjay

[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

vin26m

Quote from: vin26m on November 20, 2016, 08:04:22 AM

Quote from: Flower on November 20, 2016, 08:11:31 AM
Humans only is option 1. Humans and supernatural inspired beings is option 2.

I meant an option 3 - either option 1 or option 2.

Quote from: Flower on November 20, 2016, 08:14:44 AM
You know what I am going to make the executive decision that it should be humans only. Adding supernatural crap will make it too complicated. xD Sorry for those who got excited about that.

But it's moot now, so never mind.

RampantDesires

Yay, I was going to vote human anyhoo.  I like demons and paranormal stuffs, but seems unnecessary in fluffy smutts :D

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Relikai

If we're talking about being employees of a cruise ship/company, perhaps my character could be in charge of the Health Club as a trainer / administrator?

Capone

Quote from: vin26m on November 20, 2016, 07:51:39 AM

Sorry, largely just lurking about here, but I thought it worth noting that: on one hand, you are right.

On the other hand: while not true for all Christmas parties, it is not unheard of for people to hook up in empty offices and such. Also: xerox'ed photos of butts. Also also: cocaine.

So... I mean, it's not unheard of, especially when everyone has a private room to go back to.

Flower

Quote from: vin26m on November 20, 2016, 08:30:12 AM
I meant an option 3 - either option 1 or option 2.

But it's moot now, so never mind.

Indeedy. Humans are fun though.

Quote from: RampantDesires on November 20, 2016, 08:45:51 AM
Yay, I was going to vote human anyhoo.  I like demons and paranormal stuffs, but seems unnecessary in fluffy smutts :D

Yay! Glad you're still aboard.

Quote from: Relikai on November 20, 2016, 08:47:11 AM
If we're talking about being employees of a cruise ship/company, perhaps my character could be in charge of the Health Club as a trainer / administrator?

That's perfectly fine with me. :)

Quote from: Capone on November 20, 2016, 08:59:27 AM
Sorry, largely just lurking about here, but I thought it worth noting that: on one hand, you are right.

On the other hand: while not true for all Christmas parties, it is not unheard of for people to hook up in empty offices and such. Also: xerox'ed photos of butts. Also also: cocaine.

So... I mean, it's not unheard of, especially when everyone has a private room to go back to.

Everything definitely isn't black and white. There are some grey areas.