For good old Godzilla lovers!!!

Started by WhiteTigerForever, July 20, 2011, 09:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteTigerForever

I sooooooooo used to and still do love this show.. Mystery Science Theater 3,000

and I am an old Godzilla classic lover!!!!

GODZILLA RULES!!!!

Godzilla kicking ass

this awesome trubute:

The best faces of Godzilla

Love it!!!
Mothra VS Godzilla

Then Godzilla 2,000 came out and kept up the legend the right way!! ;)
Godzilla 2000 Trailer
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

slowmojoe

I prefer Gamera; because he is a friend of children.

http://youtu.be/B-UACM_8q_Q

Sabby

Which was the one with that kickass scene with Godzilla kicking Zilla into the Sydney Opera house and nuking it with its mouth laser?

Kunoichi

WhiteTigerForever

yeaaaaaaaaa......... yusssssssss Godzilla and Godzooki... XD

Sabby

I'm not really a fan of Godzilla... I don't mesh well with older films, I dunno why, but the same things I tend to forgive with Power Rangers, a show I LOVE, I can't seem to bare with for old Godzilla movies. I really couldn't tell ya why, but I did catch the ending to one of the recent ones where Godzilla seemed to be good and basically signed his own death warrant protecting humans, and it was much kinda to nuke the poor thing then watch it burn up from inside... dunno if I recounted the scene properly, but it brought me to tears and got me interested in the films.

Then I watched half of an old one and the interest shrivelled up and died :P

And whats the hate with Zilla? o.O Yeah, I know, the America Godzilla movie was stupid and Zilla wasn't a good adaption... he was just a big lizard, with none of what I assume the fans would want (lasers, the iconic roar, wrestling other monsters) but come on, he looked awesome. He might not have been a very good Godzilla, but in his own right he was freakin' cool looking, and they made a much better American Godzilla with the cartoon.

Godzilla The Series - Indestructible

Come on, tell me that doesn't look like American's doing Zilla right :P

WhiteTigerForever

Nooooooozzzzzzzz lmao I need the Japanese man in the Rubber suit and the really bad special effects and all the miniatures around him... hee hee  ;D

CheetahInAfrica

Godzilla is just classic and good. Stop bringing back those old memories, WTF  :P
I am feeling like a toddler now hehehe
Laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!
Weep and you will weep alone!

The city changes, but the fools within are always the same.

WhiteTigerForever

*gigglesnorts as she gets him a diaper in case he needs it again after soooooooooo long*  ha ha ha ha ha

Inkidu

That Gozilla flying drop kick was just to die for. It reminded me of being a kid and playing with action figures.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Inkidu on August 07, 2011, 12:04:19 PM
That Gozilla flying drop kick was just to die for. It reminded me of being a kid and playing with action figures.

ha ha ha ha, *looks at Inkidu's avi*   uuuuyep ;D That's an action figure alright... hee hee  <3

Inkidu

Quote from: WhiteTigerForever on August 07, 2011, 12:07:38 PM
ha ha ha ha, *looks at Inkidu's avi*   uuuuyep ;D That's an action figure alright... hee hee  <3
Actually it's an artist's rendering of Dark Knight Cecil from Final Fantasy IV, but you know what. Now I want it as an action figure. :D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

WhiteTigerForever

hee hee *giggles and goes to get her own action figures to play too*  XD

Oniya

Quote from: WhiteTigerForever on August 07, 2011, 08:26:40 AM
Nooooooozzzzzzzz lmao I need the Japanese man in the Rubber suit and the really bad special effects and all the miniatures around him... hee hee  ;D

If you ever watch the live-action Street Fighter movie, there's a scene where the sumo and I think the Russian wrestle each other in the middle of a model of Bison's ideal city.  The audio feed on the security system mucks up, and they sound like the old Godzilla movies as they devastate the miniatures.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

WhiteTigerForever

No I haven't, but omg, that sounds great!  XD!

Inkidu

Quote from: Oniya on August 07, 2011, 02:22:06 PM
If you ever watch the live-action Street Fighter movie, there's a scene where the sumo and I think the Russian wrestle each other in the middle of a model of Bison's ideal city.  The audio feed on the security system mucks up, and they sound like the old Godzilla movies as they devastate the miniatures.
I know that scene, it's great.

slowmojoe

If you enjoy Godzilla, then you might enjoy Kaiju Big Battle!

It's like pro wrestling, with city models in the ring. Ridiculous, but amazing that someone thought of it.

Wolfy

Quote from: slowmojoe on August 06, 2011, 10:53:07 PM
I prefer Gamera; because he is a friend of children.

http://youtu.be/B-UACM_8q_Q

Gamera showed up in Billy and Mandy, actually...;D

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Wolfy on August 07, 2011, 11:06:04 PM
Gamera showed up in Billy and Mandy, actually...;D

aaaaaha ha ha ha ha ha.. <3

Sabby

Cthulhu was in Freakazoid, and he wore pants.

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Sabby on August 07, 2011, 11:09:46 PM

lol, he was also in South Park.. lmao... ha ha ha ha...

Inkidu

Quote from: Sabby on August 07, 2011, 11:09:46 PM
You can actually spell his name in one of the Scribblenaughts games I think and this chibi Cthulhu will fly across the screen breaking things.