A VICTORIAN ROMP - A WEEKEND IN THE CUNTRY [NC, BON, EX]

Started by kaz, September 08, 2012, 09:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DS2K

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=26009">Profile On/Off List[/url]
---
                Ferengi Rules of Acquisition:
                         Number 76:
            Every once in a while, declare peace,
          It confuses the hell out of your enemies.

Prince Truhan

Clio

Yeah. Sorry guys. I'm mobile currently. I'm at a photoshoot, but I'll both look for butler options and finish my application as soon as I can.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Clio

dapoet

Lord Greymore is saying that she is okay with him is that means anything. ;D

Clio

Quote from: dapoet on September 09, 2012, 09:23:11 PM
Lord Greymore is saying that she is okay with him is that means anything. ;D

Haha. Lady Arabella thanks Lord Greymore. ;)

kaz

Christa - she is positively yummy - accepted :)
luphawk - he's got that sadistic look, nice character, accepted :)

Go get stuck in :)
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Clio

Name: Alice Grace Pratt

Role:
Maid

Sexuality:
Heterosexual...but open to possible exploration.

Appearance:
Although not as plump as noblewomen, Alice isn't as skinny as many maids. She is pleasantly curved, with pale skin and red hair.

Model: Alexandra Breckenridge

Background:
Alice was born into poverty in the middle of London, with many brothers and sisters...and parents that tried their hardest to put food on the table. It was hard, though, and when Alice was about 16, she realized that she'd have to find a way to help. That's when she received the offer of a lifetime. She'd be able to support her family, if she went to work as a maid. She accepted without a second thought and has worked for various noble houses in England for the past 5 years. However, she just recently was transferred to the Henshaws. She knows what is expected of her here, although she's nervous about this weekend.

Characters Likes:
Animals, Being appreciated, Knowing that her family is well taken care of, Family, Good people, Kindness, Learning, Men.

Ons/Offs:
Major Ons~ Rape, NC, Domination (men over women), Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Anal Play, Deflowering, First Times, Pain, Bondage, Bestiality, Incest, Age Differences, Multiple Male Partners, Exhibitionism, Sexual Slavery, Vaginal, Swallowing, Cum Marking, Facials, Impregnation, Pregnancy, Intelligent Partners, Good Grammar, Good Spelling, Detail, Older Men, Hurt/Comfort.
Major Offs~ Scat, M/M

Anything Else:
She can either be a virgin, or have a history where she's had a lover. Whichever you think is best.

kaz

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

MagicalPen

I'd be interested in this (like the other game) though looks to be too many Males.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

kaz

With the characters we have so far there are 6 males and 9 females.

We could certainly do with a few more males, including
Younger Son of Lord and Lady Henshaw
We need another married couple
1 or 2 more single males (can be any age :) )
Plus some footmen (none of these yet)

So could always do with a few more males to join the mix :)

dapoet

I'll think of something more to add..The Lord Greymore is requesting a friend to help share the ladies.

(I think I've created a monster)

kaz

LMAO I cant wait to see the Lord Monster :P

Still looking for a battleaxe type housekeeper.

MagicalPen

Was Incest an acceptable theme? I may just take the role of son (the 21 year old I believe).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Prince Truhan

Quote from: MagicalPen on September 10, 2012, 07:21:16 PM
Was Incest an acceptable theme? I may just take the role of son (the 21 year old I believe).

Lord andrew (the 23 son) *points to self* is already trying to seduce his sister, so figure it out ;)

dapoet

MagicalPen

Ok. I've haven't read the game thread so would not know such things. I take it he is seducing Christas character :P

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Prince Truhan

I figured as much, I was just placing a very simple riddle before you, my possible future brother :P

kaz

Now now boys play nice, Mummy would hate to put you over her knee and spank the living daylights out of you both....atcually, that sounds like a very good idea... >:)

Would be great to have you join us MP.

MagicalPen

Name: Lord Baldimere Henshaw

Role: Youngest Son

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: 5'10", dark hair, athletic form.

Background: Baldimere has it in mind to take full advantage of his families wealth and live a life of gluttony and lust. He has no ambition to take over the family business (that would involve knocking off his brother) so has decided to take every advantage of living a comfortable life. He has no intentions to be tied down by one woman and would rather attempt to bed every woman who enters the house - whether they are engaged or not - as he knows you only live once, and at such a young age he might as well live life to the fullest.

Characters Likes: Older Women, Younger Woman, Switching, Being Dominant, Oral, Exhibitionism

Ons/Offs: See Link in signature.

Anything Else:

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

kaz

Sarah Morgan

I see we have about three maids so far, but none that are specifically assigned to the kitchen.  It's mentioned in the first IC post that there's at least two, unless I'm getting my info confused.  I was thinking of playing one, though Chloe might be the other, since it mentions she got caught trying to steal silverware.  If this sounds okay to you Kaz, I'll have a bio sometime tomorrow, or actually later today, technically.

kaz

A maid is cool, although we really could do with another Single Lady coming as a guest.  Totally up to you love :)

Sarah Morgan

Seeing as the single lady is what's actually more needed, I'll see if I can't think of something to fit.  If things go well, I can always play a maid later, if we find we need one.