Peach Smoothie || 1x1 F/F Search Thread || Craving Cyberpunk

Started by la dame en noir, May 26, 2017, 07:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

la dame en noir

Update @ a Glance || I am busy with cosplay season, work, and burlesque shows! HOWEVER! I would really like to start writing consistently, that is - if the partner that chooses to write with me doesn't mind my busy schedule. I will try to post at least 4 times a week. But, communication is key! I want some gritty cyberpunk!

Welcome everyone to my little thread full of stories and wants! You might have seen my other threads, but I felt that it was time for an upgrade/revamp. So! Here it is. Just a little bit about me; I’m 26 years old, I reside in the South(Georgia) - but I was born and raised in California - my maternal origins lie in Louisiana. I’m an aspiring writer and game developer. I spend most of my time - working, performing(burlesque), teaching(burlesque), cosplaying, playing video games, and going to a crap ton of conventions. Sexually I am primarily attracted to women. I identify as a cis-female gender wise and I haven’t really figured out how to define my sexuality. The closest I can think is Pansexual.

I have been roleplaying for a little over 12 years now and I’m absolutely in love with it. My writing style can vary and I try my best to improve it each time I’m given the opportunity. Lately, I haven’t been writing as much and my communication has gone down - however, I have recently made a change where I write with partners who I know will always have some input and keep me inspired.

Characters: My characters - well, ALL of my characters are black women in some way. I am comfortable playing black women and my side characters tend to be of several different backgrounds. If this isn’t something you’re into, then please do not waste your time PMing me, hoping that I will change my mind - I won't. Plus, it's incredibly rude.

• My preferred pairing are FxF
  • I’m also very open minded with Trans Male x Female as well
  • I can and have done plenty of CisMxF - but it’s not my priority anymore. However, if you can get my juices flowing for such a game, I’m all for it.

Writing/Grammar: I am not the best. In fact, I know I’m not. Grammar was always a struggle for me, but I’ve always been good with my writing. I am working to improve this as well. As long as you’re not giving me unnecessarily long sentences, misspelled words or the wrong words - I will be fine.

Dedication: If I feel that our game isn’t going anywhere, I will most likely get bored and not say anything for a bit. This mostly has to do with me trying to find some way to revive it. Please do not make me do all the work.

Planning: I will admit, I’m not a huge planner. If I have laid out a plot, potential characters etc - I will not get into the small details and how things should go. It’ll make the game boring, predictable, and eventually I’ll say “fuck it”.

Sex/Kinks: I’m heavily into BDSM. I live it, I’ve done it, and I know it. I like D/s Relationships with a positive background. I have an O/O that can really tell you everything you need to know, but there are few key points in case anyone was wondering.

• I love futa. I love dickgirls. I just love it. It’s amazing.
  • I love androgynous, masculine women. It’s my preferred. I’ve never really had too much fun writing against another feminine woman. Athletic is is even better.
  • Fantasy Races: I fucking LOVE Orcs. Please. And if she’s a futa...whew. I like when they’re tall and muscular like...please god.
  • I love strap ons, biting, scarring, and collaring.
  • I tend to play submissive characters. Do not fret or worry. They are never helpless, limp, or boring. I can also play switch characters, but submissive is my go to.

Themes: I’ve been playing a lot of Modern/Slice of Life stories and I’ve grown to love them immensely. However, my roots - my reason for being lies within the Fantasy realm. I can do just about anything.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

la dame en noir

Sample from a Mass effect RP

Commander Stevens, Full name: Audrey Ashla Stevens. Somewhere around twenty-five to twenty-seven. She didn't get that personal. Youngest to become such a rank. Damned if there was ever a question about her status. Audrey was born on the citadel, living a privileged life for the most part. It never got to her head, at least not completely. Confident, intelligent, and quite aware of her capabilities. It was only fitting that she would be the top during her training.

"This is it? All information on this person is that they're a spectre? I'm supposed to be okay with knowing that one fact? I am hearing you correctly, right Admiral Hackett?"

No matter their rank, status, or wealth - Audrey would question their motives. The mission was critical, to go into Batarian space and investigate suspicions of illegal slavery. Given her quick tongue, sarcasm, and a "I don't give a shit." attitude. It was hard to tell if she even had a heart. Audrey had her reasons for being this way. Cold eyes and arms crossed, giving a rebellious appearance. Rebellion didn't fit her description. There wasn't really a word to describe her.

These were only assumptions and rumors, however. Audrey had morals and a sensitive heart. As Commander, her job was to lead and be an example. Compassion came with time. Her crew respected her, some stayed out of her way. No one was malicious toward her and hardly anyone got torn apart about Audrey. It was a mutual understanding between everyone. She had a job and so did they - mixing feelings too often would cause disruption among such a spotless crew. There were few things she absolutely hated - one being associated with unknowing.

If there was one thing she couldn't stand, it was spectres. They were glorified criminals. Anything they did would be considered null and void by the obnoxiously, pretentious citadel council. "I'll send over a dossier of the spectre. Good luck Commander. Hackett out." tightened fists at her side and an agitated stare lingered long after the vid com shut off. Her dark skin seemed to almost show a hint of red from her frustration.

the young commander was dressed in less traditional lounge clothes. Tight leather pants hugged her slender alethic frame. Legs, hips, and ass all showed muscle definition. A white tank top that clung to her toned torso and rounded full breasts. She wore her dog tags, like most soldiers. And kept her long dreaded hair in a ponytail. By standards of the human race (and some of the other alien races) she was quite beautiful. Tall, slender - athletic. Her muscles weren't overbearing, but fit her very well. Emerald green eyes contrasted greatly with her sable colored skin. It was striking, none the less. What kept most away was her cold stare and stubbornness to smile.

Audrey waited in the hatch, arms crossed as she leaned against the entrance. She didn't bother changing into her N7 armor and didn't quite give a shit about it either. In her opinion, which was always honest and never side stepped, Spectres didn't deserve her complete respect. 'I do this because it was giving to me.' is what she would say to anyone who thought it was rude otherwise.

'You've got to be fucking kidding me.' was Audrey xenophobic? Well, that was up for debate. What she couldn't stand was working with most Asari's. They were great soldiers and by human definition, women - so that made them very powerful women. Audrey could agree with that and get behind it. What she couldn't stand was Asari Spectre's. They were worse than Asari Commandos who, for some reason, always had a power trip in her opinion.

She lived on both Thessia and Illium. That was enough right there to know how some were, compared to others. One, in particular, that she never got along with - was Aria. That was a different story all together. Now? Now, she had no choice but to work with an Asari spectre.

The introductions would be hard. It was even harder to judge the woman's attitude as she approached her. "Commander Stevens. This is my ship and I guess you'll be working beside me. So, lets cut to it right now. I accept everyone on my crew to be respected. I, especially, will not tolerate any mishaps do to a glorified criminal. I don't want this as much as you. I know how Spectre's like to be alone." Harsh and to the point. That was Audrey and she wasn't going to change it for anyone.
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Settings & Genres

Settings
Historical Settings
○ Victorian London
○ 1920s America
○ Caribbean Pirates

Fantasy & Sci-Fi
○ Supernatural
○ High Fantasy
○ Urban Fantasy
○ Modern Realism
○ Space Opera
○ Super Heroes
○ Alternate Universe
○ Futuristic
○ Cyberpunk

Video Games - Cartoons - TV
Video Games
○ Mass Effect
○ Dragon Age
○ Overwatch
○ Assassin's Creed
○ Detroit: Become Human

Cartoons/Anime/TV/Movies
○ Steven Universe
○ Legend of Korra
○ Spartacus
○ Black Sails
○ Pokemon
○ Westworld
○ Wonder Woman(Anything that has to do with the Amazons)
○ Star Wars
○ Blade Runner 2049

Fandoms

TV - Anime - Cartoons
Steven Universe
○ Original Character x Garnet
○ Original Character x Jasper
○ Original Character x Original Character

Pokemon

Legend of Korra
○ Original Character x Kuvira
○ Korra x Kuvira
○ Korra x Asami

Westworld

Video Games
Mass Effect
○ Fem! Shepard x Aria T'Loak
○ Fem! Shepard x Original Character
○ Fem! Shepard x Liara

Dragon Age
○ Fem! Hawke x Isabela
○ Fem! Warden x Leliana
○ Fem! Inquisitor x Fem! Qunari
○ Original Character x Krem

Overwatch
○ Widowmaker x Tracer
○ Pharah x Symmetra
○ Original Character x Pharah
○ Zarya x Original Character

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Just Internet Friends

sweetsub21: I read and write on my free time. Occasionally, I'll play a game or two, though...nothing has really got my attention.

divinedomme: You sound so normal compared to me. I guess I don't fit the mold of what a nerd should look like. If I'm not working, I'm gaming or watching too many cartoons to even consider myself 28.

sweetsub21: That shouldn't matter. You still take care of your responsibilities, right? You're allowed to do whatever the hell you want. lol

divinedomme: Yeah - you're right.
So, we've been talking for a bit now.

sweetsub21: Yeah, what six months?

divinedomme: Mhm...so I guess what I'm trying to say is...
would you like to meet in person?

They were two women that happened to find each other through a BDSM chat room. It had been six months since they started talking, most of which was kept vanilla - but on occasion? Well, that was a different story for the girls. They had done everything they could possibly do to lead a healthy adult life. Vivienne was the shy type growing up, but behind closed doors - her demeanor was something quite different. You see, Vivienne enjoyed the thought of being sexually submissive, to be controlled in ways that only her mind could think up. In her late high-school years, Vivienne would search the internet for kink related stuff. She wasn't sexually abused or forced anything at a young age - it was plain curiosity. Vivienne always preferred the bossy, mean, and torturous characters that would have people begging for mercy. She enjoyed the books that put one in power over the other as the dominant sent the submissive into orgasmic bliss that they had never experienced before.

It wasn't until after college - after spending years changing major after major, going through relationships and boring sexual encounters that she gave up and went to the internet to find someone like her. Rope & Knot was a popular chat room and social media site that catered to people like her. Kinks of every flavor graced the taboo site. Thankfully for her, some were banned. (Vivienne had seen more than enough of the kink world to know which was just plain disgusting and which wasn't). The young graduate spent days trying to find someone she could clique with. Many of her private messages and chat requests were of men with dick pics, men wanting to breed her, and the occasional woman that she couldn't tell if they were real or a fake trap profile. When all hope was lost, Vivienne found herself in a chat room dedicated to nerds who enjoy kink.

That was the day she met divinedomme also known as Abigail.

Not everyday someone could meet a match so perfect AND in the same city.

divinedomme: You new here?

sweetsub21: I guess you could say that.

divinedomme: Well, welcome. Name's Abigail. Been on here a while now, you can always come to me if you have anything you want to talk about. I love making new friends.

Casual conversation turned into roleplaying with explicit scenarios. The roleplaying turned into heavy flirting, even skype webcam sessions. Eventually she undressed for Abigail, showing off her body she worked so hard on to keep fit. Every time she got a new tattoo. "Hey, Abi, look!" she would exclaim with the utmost enthusiasm. She didn't want to admit it, but Vivienne was falling for her hard. All of her encounters, until now, had been with men. She knew no different, didn't even question her sexuality. And now? Now Abigail wanted to meet her for the very first time.

sweetsub21: Uh...yeah...sure. I'd love that.

Even she was shocked at her answer. Vivienne always felt that her mouth moved faster than her brain, but she couldn't go back now, not after she agreed to it. The two exchanged numbers and set a date to meet for coffee...what would happen next? Well, that was up to them.

Premise: My goal is to play the role of Vivienne. The names can change and you as the other writer can do whatever you want with your character. Basically, I want this to turn into a beautiful, trusting, BDSM relationship that will then turn into love and commitment between two women. There is plenty of room for side characters, drama, tragedy, twists/turns, etc.

What I want from you: Communication and a friendly attitude. Communication is something I am working on myself and if someone is willing to write with me - I'm sure I won't disappoint.

Based on: This plot is heavily based on the Lesbian BDSM Comic called "Sunstone". I highly recommend picking up and reading it. It's a wonderful read and the art is absolutely beautiful.

Sex/Kink: This is a dom/sub relationship. There will be many things involved. I'm particularly interested in collars, obedience, service, strap ons, gags, etc.

Characters: Late 20s, college graduates with jobs(or something different). Both pretty nerdy, one could be more than the other. I like the idea of the dominant being very nerdy, social, and sort of shy at times. Physically? I like women that are androgynous and tall. If you prefer feminine, I just ask that they're not too girly or delicate. Vivienne is definitely on the girly spectrum. Real pictures or realistic art.

Justice & Education - Craving!

"I don't suppose you know anything about war, Princess." the low tone of the woman's voice sounded displeased with the current situation she was in. It felt like a long day for the woman, having been kicked out of her home and told she was useless all in one go. Miranda spent many years serving the kings military. She was one of very few women that qualified for such a position. If not for her help, the country would be in ruin. Miranda specialized in swordsmanship. Her skills rivaled even the best Runa had to offer. Now, everything was different. Under the rule of the selfish king, he decided to expand by evicting the lower class citizens from their homes in order to continue through.

Miranda was one unlucky soul that had to go through the trouble. It was early that day, just before lunch when she recieved a knock at the door. Greeted by the royal messenger and two bodyguarding knights, Miranda figured it was a draft - another war they had gotten themselves into. Prepared, she stood at attention, giving her manners forward. Much to her dismay, it was an eviction notice, giving her only a week to leave and find another place to live. Feeling unsure, disrespected, and upset - Miranda demanded an audience with the king - only she was met with the his daughter instead.

"I know enough." the young woman replied. The Princess didn't quite understand where the frustration was coming from, she only had her duties to fulfill. There was very little she knew of her people and never had the chance to speak with them face to face. This was a first, one of many she needed to accomplish to prove she was best suited to be Queen.

Miranda scrunched her face. Her clothes were tattered, hands dirty from working hours in the blacksmith she had inherited from her father. If not for the status of the young woman in front of her, she would've smacked her hard. How could she be so blind and selfish? Surely the Princess knew of what her father ordered. It wasn't right, it didn't feel right. "You know enough? I spent years in your father's army. I helped our country stay safe. I made the final blow. I didn't get any compensation - I didn't ask for it. How does he repay me? By kicking me out of my home, the only home I've ever known.

The Princess stared wide-eyed. She never heard anyone refer to her father as common and casually as this woman did. "You're just ignorant. My father would never do that." Miranda, confused, cursed explictly before she helped herself out of the meeting hall. Riala, the Princess, sat confused and irritated. It didn't make sense that her father would put anyone through such hardship.

She needed to know more.

Premise: I will play the role of the Princess. Don't worry, she won't be whiny or annoying. This a story of discovery for both women. Eventually the Princess will learn the truth and demand justice for her people.

What I want from you: Communication and a friendly attitude. Communication is something I am working on myself and if someone is willing to write with me - I'm sure I won't disappoint.

Based on: Cliche things

Sex/Kink: Can be discussed

Characters: A Commoner & A Princess. The Commoner/Soldier can be pictured above, or you can find your own.

A Debt Owed || Craving this badly!!!

Sins of the father. That was the price Nia Marie Halle had to pay. A debt her father owed, giving to her upon his mysterious death. The problem with that was, she didn't know. 'A debt is owed, Ms. Halle.' It was a letter she received in the mail that day. "Fucking troll mail." It was quickly discarded into the trash. What did she know? It wasn't uncommon for teenagers in her neighborhood to pull pranks like that. Nia is a twenty-seven year old barista, hardly a big money maker. Her normal routine never faltered after that day, nor did she give it a second thought.

*ping*

"You have 9 months to pay the debt."

Nia's heart stopped. If it was just a teenage prank, how the hell did they get her number? Shaky fingers attempted to message back, but couldn't get pass the first two letters. Nia Stopped, taking a deep breathing before continuing.

"The only debt I owe are my goddamn student loans. Who the hell is this?"

"A debt is owed and you must pay it in full or your life belongs to me."

She couldn't wrap her mind around what would possibly be the debt they were talking about. And to make matters worse for the young woman, she was given a death threat. Whoever this was and whatever this debt was, Nia now had to do something about it. There was no way of tracking the number, so she couldn't go to the police. It was up to her own intelligence to get down to its root.

Even if it meant sacrifices.

Premise: Basically I'm looking for someone to play the Assassin/Hitman. She can be ruthless, sadistic, and intelligent. In the end, I would like the two to come together after learning why and how her father got the debt in the first place.

Sex/Kink/Rating: This will definitely be in the non-con. Though, it doesn't have to be. Romance is definitely something I want in the long run. If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

A Guard for a Fragile Creature
Orc Female x Elf Female

[Plot in the works]

Two Women - Two Different Worlds || Inspired by the world of Wonder Woman

Concept: A woman(MC) who comes from, well - the outside world and ends up being washed up onto the Themyscira after a terrible accident(Plane crash/Sunken boat, etc). She is discovered by the Amazonians and the rest is up to us. I had the idea that MC would learn to love their culture and people - eventually training herself to be a warrior. There is also the HUGE possibility of love(which I'm hoping).

Characters: My regular human woman, Your Amazonian + other characters that we can each play.

Kinks: Relatively vanilla(I think), power struggle, lots of tension - Maybe the Amazonian is a futa(*dies happy*)

Other: We can really flesh out the story together!

Quick Plots

Protector - Craving
Inspired by: Fantasy, Lesbian Erotica, Valkyrie, Xena, Wonder Woman (basically, strong females)
Theme: Story Driven, High Fantasy, BDSM, Romance
Pairing: FxF
Plot: Victoria Ravenheart was born into a life of luxury and few hardships. Being royal ment that the world would be at her fingertips. She had everything she could ever want and hope for - parents, servants, and rich men begging to be her husband. However, everything was arranged in the kingdom her family ruled over. Over her father's deathbed, she would soon be arranged to wed and marry a promising Prince in hopes to take over the throne when he passed away. While they searched, she presented with her very own knight, someone to watch over her while she ruled alone. It was a once in awhile occurrence - for her knight was female as she. Would the two fall in love? What would happen then?[/justify]

The Badger & The Snake - Craving
Inspired by: Harry Potter Series
Theme: Story Driven, Low Fantasy, BDSM, Romance, Angst, Futa(possibly)
Pairing: Slytherin x Hufflepuff - Role reversal Sub x Dom
Plot: This is a general plot which, we the players, can shape how we want. MC is a Slytherin student and YC is a Hufflepuff. Instead of the typical dominant Slytherin and Submissive Hufflepuff, I see the roles reversing. The characters would be ages 17+ to follow E's guidelines, but we will follow the 1 through 7 Hogwarts attendance years. Instead of it being Middle School - Highschool, it will be College. I want to see where this goes through creative thinking.

The Investigator
Inspired by: Crime Drama
Theme: Modern, Drama, Genderfluid, Romance
Pairing: Genderfluid x Female  or Female x Female
Premise/Plot The basic idea is that one is a female and the other is genderfluid/trap female. They work together in a police department and eventually work their way into a romantic relationship. The details for the roleplay can be discussed further via PM. I would prefer to play the Female in this roleplay.

The Fox & the Hare
Inspired by: Coming out stories
Theme: Modern, Drama, Genderfluid, Romance
Pairing: Genderfluid x Female
Premise/Plot She(YC) knew who she was this entire time. Never feeling sorry for the way she dressed, talked, carried herself, and the endless women she messed around with. Attractive, young, and out going - those were traits that had many at her feet. Genderfluid, a walking curiosity. Mostly cocky and always getting what she wants. Victoria(MC), shes quiet - not many know about her and what her life is like. Work, well, shes good at that. School, straight A's - honor society. Sex? Nah and sexuality? Well, thats a mystery.
Notes: I want to play around the idea of MC being confused with her sexuality or possibly not being comfortable with gay people, even as she comes to terms with it. YC could be the one that introduces her to a new world, acceptance, and friendship. Romance is a must, but I like the idea of them not really getting along, to finally getting along and into a relationship. This will require it to be long-term.

Image Inspiration

Roleplays inspired by Music

If you listen to a song on this list and you're inspired, please let me know.

Kingdom Come by The Civil Wars
Titan Dream by Two Steps From Hell
River by Bishop Briggs *new*
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Just Internet Friends w/AcademicCuriosity9110 || Modern || Bondage
Synthetic Heart w/Lunaris || Cyberpunk || NC
To the Far Corners w/TheLaughingOne || Fantasy || NC
This is Neo Angelus w/SilkenVenom || Cyberpunk || Light
A Cruel Bounty w/le Immortelle || Cyberpunk || Extreme
Regal Code w/Frost Rose || Cyberpunk || Extreme
Angels with Filthy Souls w/BennyQ || Fantasy/Revival/Continuation || Bondage

Discussing w/VonDoom || Fantasy
Discussing w/Doomsday || Fantasy

Inactive Roleplays

A Tale of Two Officers w/Lustful Bride
The Queen's Favorite Bride w/pdragon
Enemy of my Enemy w/Nowherewoman
Honest Love w/Le Immortelle
An Artist and her Muse w/Le Immortelle
A Disguised Love w/Chrystal
The Fox and the Hare w/AmandaShow
Coffee & Cream w/Dashenka
Sweet Corruption w/Arreis
Honor of Clans w/Op3999
A Muse & The Artist w/Low Key
Mass Effect: A New Partnership w/AceFlyer
Stepping Out w/Nowherewoman *Hiatus*
The Protector w/Dooms *Hiatus/on Hold*
The Unexpected w/Frelance
The Fox & The Hare w/orderNchaos
My 'Heroine' w/Nowherewoman
Justice & Education w/ready4roleplay
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

May 26th, 2017 || Grand Opening of a brand new thread! The old ones have been purged completely because, well...they just looked a mess. I am actively looking for great games, so please don't hesitate to drop me a message. MxF plots will be added as soon as I can think of some lol.
July 3rd, 2017 || Updated current roleplays, as well what I'm looking for!! I'm currently craving a roleplay centered on Themyscira.
August 6th, 2017 || Actively looking for new stories. One game just went on hiatus due to writer's busy life!
</3
December 17th, 2017 || I've been inactive for a while, but I really want to get bak into writing! Please send me a PM if you're interested! <3
June 3rd, 2018 || Looking for dedicated, inventive, and social writing partners! My muse begs for it! :D
July 1st, 2018 || I'm looking for serious writing partners. I've got a pretty busy IRL social life. But I want to make plenty of room for my writing. I used to do this heavily and would very much like someone to write with. I love original concepts and I've been craving some cyberpunk!
July 8th, 2018 || I got an influx of Cyberpunk roleplays and I'm very very very very very very happy! So, It looks like I'll very very selective of who/what I rp!
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Monthly bump, looking for new intriguing stories!
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Another bump. Maybe I'll add some new content.
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Monthly bump! Really looking for a game or two!
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

I skipped may for reasons!

BUT IM BACK!
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Updated current games! I was dry for soooo long, but now I'm booked and I'm so happy!
A&A | FxF |