Anyone play any 360 or Wii Games online?

Started by OmegaJoe, May 11, 2010, 01:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OmegaJoe

I just thought I ask everyone well cause it be nice to make some friends online here that I can also play a couple of games with. I mostly play Modern Warefare 2, Left 4 dead 2 for the 360. And my newest game Monster Hunter tri for the wii. Which I must say I love Monster Hunter but its so damn... AGGGGGROOOOOVAAAATTTIIIIING! XD specially when I work on killing a single for monster for 15 minutes and then only die and have to restart that process allllll over again. XP

Callie Del Noire

I play SOME MW2 but right now I'm all into the Reach Beta.

Wolfy

Yeah..I'm all up in the reach Beta, man...

Though Today I get to get 3D Dot Game Heroes, which means I'll be playing that until I beat it...and then again..and again..lol

Cause it's like Zelda...and I love Zelda.

OmegaJoe

Who dosen't love Zelda? XD unless someone is a hater of great adventurer game then I don't see how at all.

Paladin

I play quite a few online games for the 360, not so much for the Wii

Wolfy

Quote from: Paladin on May 11, 2010, 04:25:06 PM
I play quite a few online games for the 360, not so much for the Wii

I don't see how you can play online games with the Wii, what with Nintendos ****ty friend code system. >_> Unless it's hosted on seperate servers or something, and even then, Lag, most likely.

Ridcully

360 here:
Splinter Cell Conviction
Fifa 10 and Fifa World Cup South Africa
Halo Reach

Of course, Red Dead Redemption soon.

Wolfy

From what I've seen, I may be getting Alan Wake. :D It definitely looks interesting.

ULTIMATEMALE

I play 360 online as well I have crazay amount of games for it, unfortunately though my gold membership recently expired. 

Im gonna mis out on the reach beta :(  however after viewing gameplay footage of it I wasn too impressed by it.
as its not that different from halo 3

I play alot of street fighter 2 turbo hd remix and street fighter alonsgide halo 3

I play a bit of modern warfare 1 and 2

OmegaJoe

I think I'm gonna get Alan Wake also. But I for now I'm playing so much of that new Monster Hunter its not even funny! XD

ULTIMATEMALE

yeah alan wake does definately look intresting, It lok like a blend betweeen max payne and silent hill lol

Trouble

Monster Hunter Tri, definitely. My little brother and I have been playing that game a lot lately.
Trouble's switches: On/Off
RP Request (MxM) (Current craving for Doctor Who/Torchwood)
Tracking Trouble (A/A's)
I don't always write sex scenes. But when I do, I include bad puns, memes, and quantum physics jokes.

OmegaJoe

Quote from: Trouble on May 13, 2010, 03:53:04 PM
Monster Hunter Tri, definitely. My little brother and I have been playing that game a lot lately.
Heh right now I'm trying to take down Lacgarius offline.

Spell

*Looks at his game collection...over 60...*

Yeah, I have way too many 360 games, you name it, I probably got it.
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

OmegaJoe

Quote from: Spell on May 14, 2010, 08:19:16 AM

Hannah Montanna the game? XD Hey you said name it.

Trouble

Quote from: OmegaJoe on May 14, 2010, 06:42:52 AM
Heh right now I'm trying to take down Lacgarius offline.
Good luck with that. I dread the day when I have to take that hellspawn beast on. My little brother has managed it.
Trouble's switches: On/Off
RP Request (MxM) (Current craving for Doctor Who/Torchwood)
Tracking Trouble (A/A's)
I don't always write sex scenes. But when I do, I include bad puns, memes, and quantum physics jokes.

OmegaJoe

XD its a nightmare to be sure. I failed him the first time, but got him the second time around. Did with my switch axe I did.

Spell

Quote from: OmegaJoe on May 14, 2010, 03:39:53 PM
Hannah Montanna the game? XD Hey you said name it.

Luckily, not available here. =D
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

cronort

I'll be glad to give my 360 gamertag. I does need people to play with. Lol. I play a lot of different games. :3

thebobmaster

I have some games, but only a couple of them have online multiplayer...both of which are rhythm games. Yay Rock Band 2! ...Meh, Guitar Hero 5.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

cronort

Rock Band and Guitar Hero aren't much different anymore.

But I like GH5 :3

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: thebobmaster on May 17, 2010, 09:41:52 AM
I have some games, but only a couple of them have online multiplayer...both of which are rhythm games. Yay Rock Band 2! ...Meh, Guitar Hero 5.
I LOVE Rock Band 2 (and Lego Rock Band.. it's silly)

OmegaJoe

XD Lego rock band! I so heard what you said.

The Golden Touch

Halo 3 is still my favorite. ^ ^  That and the original Xbox Burnout.  It was win up until Xbox live went crazy.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Kurzyk

I played Call of Duty for XBox 360 for a while.

Genbu83

I play a fair ammount on the 360. As far as monster hunter goes...how can I help?

I've been playing the series since the PS2, and I'm on the wii regularly.

OmegaJoe

Quote from: Genbu83 on May 21, 2010, 02:25:38 PM
I play a fair ammount on the 360. As far as monster hunter goes...how can I help?

I've been playing the series since the PS2, and I'm on the wii regularly.
Well it seems the only thing I play online is the wii monster hunter, right now im HR 30 and working on getting the Jhen Morhan armor, im always trying to find good groups to actually kill the darn thing everyime.

Wolfy

Can't wait till Monster hunter Online comes to the 360. o3o

cronort

You know it, Wolfy! :D I hope it does adn very very soon

ULTIMATEMALE

Quote from: Spell on May 14, 2010, 08:19:16 AM

I dare you beat 157 and counting for 360 LOL!!!

xbox live will be free this weekend and considering that I am not a  GOLD member I would like to take full advantage of this.  anybody up for a few games.

of what ever you like. 

NeroTheCat

Monster hunter Tri on Wii!!! i needz helpz though