Group game fun! Apocalypse, Pets and Monsters...

Started by Dashenka, November 23, 2015, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

So I have a few group game ideas. I know.. again.. This time it will work though! I think.

I'm limited in my time, so unfortunately, my time of spending my days on Elliquiy are over for now :( That means I cannot start both. Well I could but I know that one of the games, if not both, would slowly bleed out due to me being the lazy Russian I am. So this will be most votes count. I won't start any of the games if I only get three or less players.

For all games the same rules apply as on Elliquiy. No underaged characters, no racism, no being a bully.

If you drop out of the game without informing me, I will write off your character in a way I seem fit.

Please, for now, just post your interest in any of the games along with perhaps some ideas from your side. I might take them into consideration. Or just post questions or compliments. I love compliments.

A) Moscow Apocalypse.

In short: A group of survivors has to flee and run in order to stay alive.

Why are they running and fleeing? Well it could be anything. Virus, zombies, aliens, anything. Think of something along the lines of I, Legend, World War Z and War of the Worlds. I haven't decided on this yet and it's not really a big deal as the interaction with the outside world will be limited. Most humans are dead or dying and what little is left of the world is plunged into total anarchy.

What I want is a few players (max 5, me included) to play a group of survivors heading to a safe zone. To give it a bit of a special twist, I want the game to play out in Moscow. Starting point is the Kremlin. It's been kept safe because of the walls surrounding it. At the time the virus/aliens struck Moscow, not many people were in. Could be a sunday, could be middle of the night. While we hunker down in the Kremlin and wait for things to happen we learn that there is a safe haven at Nova Zembla and we decide to take our chances.

Ideally I want all players to start out in the Kremlin but if the reason is good I might consider something else, like a character hiding in a basement or attic or something.

I would like the game to move on so I expect (and try) to post at least once every two days and as the GM I hold the rights to move the game forward to a certain point and location. How your character got there is up to you but from that point we all post from there. Also I want the group to stick together, which is why I limit the number of characters. Sex is not an integral part of the game. Obviously I won't forbid it but since we're a group we'd either need a few couples or a big orgy and seeing how the world's overrun with zombies or aliens, I doubt anybody is in the mood anyway.

B) Pets R Us!

Yes you read it right. Pets. For the start just cats and dogs. A small group of furry friends is living on the streets of a large city and has to survive. They could be strays, dumped dogs/cats or simply they ran away. The pack leader is most likely me, since I'm GM. I see this game being mostly fun. Not too much drama or stuff, just fun adventures and perhaps a bit of comedy. This will be a game without a story (so far) so you will have to think of something yourself. This might change later on obviously.

C) Monster Farm

This is a rather straight forward idea yet incredibly complicated. At least in my mind. Your character will visit a place with monsters. Either voluntarily or because you have to. The monsters come in all different shapes and sizes, some grab you in your sleep, some will hunt you down through a labyrith of corridors and other monsters. I will not be playing a character, but I will be playing the monsters. People who know me, know I'm mostly into womenses but for this game, I will do my best to also play monsters on men, if there are men interested in playing obviously.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Muse

Nice to meet you. 

I'd play Monster Farm.  : )
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

LSWSjr

I second Muse, Monster Farm sounds great :)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

Cryptogram

I would also quite be up for the monster farm idea.

Mingnon

I'd give the monster farm idea a vote as well.

(addendum: assuming you're into playing as male monsters, sorry. ._.; )
“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!