Mind control and similiars.Both for Male/Females

Started by Scifibrainwash, March 03, 2010, 10:43:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scifibrainwash

As said in the object and in my intro,my main fetish is for mind control,brainwashing and all osrt of high tech hypno. On this base,many sort of comic/tv sci-fi setting could be used in useful way,also if I usually play personal ideas. Both on the hypnotizer or the hypnotized side. For more informations,ask ahead,I will be glad to speak about my personal experiences.

jazyda

Quote from: Scifibrainwash on March 03, 2010, 10:43:47 AM
As said in the object and in my intro,my main fetish is for mind control,brainwashing and all osrt of high tech hypno. On this base,many sort of comic/tv sci-fi setting could be used in useful way,also if I usually play personal ideas. Both on the hypnotizer or the hypnotized side. For more informations,ask ahead,I will be glad to speak about my personal experiences.

Hmm...Sounds interesting.
Are you like fantasy themes? You know - mind control by using spells...

Pokeprof

I'm curious, would the mind control also include body manipulation at all? Such as breast growth and other such things? Or maybe even the mind control being more about you being a robot of some kind that is forced to obey?

mcontroller

Pokeprof has a good question there.  His query reminds me of the Master PC stories written by JR Parz, where people get ahold of a computer program that allow them to alter the bodies and minds of both themselves and others.  In the first stories a teenage boy uses it to transform his sister and her best friend into the perfect sex toys, then it expands from there.

I love mind control stories and role plays myself and would be up for one.

Decrepitdan

I'd love to speak with you about arranging something. Perhaps look at my rp ideas and ons/offs - let me know if youre still interested in finding people for games!