Asian music, Korean-pop, BAP, BIGBANG, M Blaq, and GD/TOP and more!!!!

Started by Viper, June 04, 2012, 10:48:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viper

So i have been dying to do a roleplay with some of my favorite asian singers, specifically K-pop culture. To make it clear, i have an ifatuation with their persona in their songs, depending on the song, changes the singer. Ill post some links to youtube videos that have my favorite singers in them. Let it be known, when i post a BAP song, they are currently my favorite band and i am dying to role play with them. Also, I am going to post some plot ideas that i desire currently.

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU DESIRE A ROLE PLAY. PICK A SONG OR A PLOT OR BUILD ONE WITH ME!!!\

P.S.
        To everyone who doesnt know, G-Dragon from the bang Big Bang produced and sponsors BAP. Bang Yong Guk is T.O.P. successor. And Zelo is G-Dragons successor.

BAP songs

B.A.P - Warrior MV [English subs + Romanization + Hangul] HD

Okay, so this is Warrior, the artist I am infatuatiated with is Bang Yong Guk. In the begining of the song he sings.
"Warriors Is Back..(uh huh
B.A.P
Whats you B?
I will confront and fight for the souls in this street, whoa
Whats your A?
The starting point of a new revolution, stop me if you can.
Whats your P?
An evil DNA virus
We have lost all of hour warriors.
Once again whats the name of the game? BAP
Everyone stand up."

I Am in LOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEE with his deep voice and angry persona, when you hear him sing, he is the deepest voice in the group, even when he talks his voice is that low, very erotic to me. (he sings more in the song btw, just didnt feel like fishing through the whole song for all of his lyrics. Im sure you can point him out^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
B.A.P - Power [Eng Sub, Romanization & Hangul]

Okay so here is BAP's Power. This song is all about the underdog rising up and going against the evil government. They are the warriors trying to get others to follow them. In this RP, it would be a simple setting, of the artist trying to get another (aspiring artist) to reach beyond her bounds and dare to create songs that Korea may retaliate against her for.

This is once again, a favorite of mine. I love Bang Yong Guk and he sings these lyrics. He is the very first singer that starts in this song.

"You Block out your ears and lips
You're too busy filling your stomach up, a role of stealing everything.
Like a decalcomanie, a role where money, status and honor doesnt change.
It's time to move and the anthem of the strong and weak will break that fight.
This is a revolution, a Guernica flow
So everyone keep your head up."

Once again, he does sing more in the song, his most sung line is "EVERYBODY SAY, ONE MORE SAY"

I have several plot ideas for this song as well. You are welcome to some of your own too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bang Yong Guk & ZELO - Never Give Up MV [English subs + Romanization + Hangul] HD

This Song is Never Give Up by Bang Yong Guk and Zelo. Obviously, Bang is the deep voiced boy who has brown hair and a mowhawk. Not the blonde who happens to be actually 15 years old, though i (reluctantly) admit that i do find him cute and adorable, I am far to old to be with a 15 year old. The only way i could do a RP with Zelo is if it is in the future and he is at least over 18.

I desire a school like setting like they have with a much happier up beat Bang, and he is a bit of a playboy in the RP. Ill explain more if you so desire!

I Remember [Eng/Rom/Han Sub] - Bang Yong Guk ft. Yeseob

This is I Remember by Bang Yong Guk featuring Yeseob. Yeseob only sings the chorus and the backgroung 'I remember' and 'ohhh' I do not like Yeseob, but I would love a role play with a Bang were he is possibly as an artist, he meets a girl and throws her away for his career in BAP. He meets her again and creates this song just for her, hating himself for letting her go. After he releases the song, they have conflict and just as much as he feels he lost her, she lost him as well to the fame and glory of the k-pop culture.

Viper

ALLRIGHT ENOUGH OF BAP LETS MOVE ONTO BIG BANG!!!

G-Dragon - Heartbreaker [Eng Sub + Romanized + Hangul]

This is G-Dragons, Heartbreaker. I want this rp to go along the lines of that GD is young and is only about 3 years into the music industry and the woman he was with, broke his heart completely. in between the time it took him to release heartbreaker and the the song breathe (G-Dragon ~ Breathe [romanizations + eng sub]) he finds my character and her bubbly and strong personality starts to put him back togeather. I Love the blonde GD!!!

GD & TOP - Don't Go Home MV english sub + romanization + hangul

This song is Dont Go Home, it all has to do with trying to get the girl to come home with him. I would love to make this song a real life situation between either GD(The brunette) or TOP (The white blonde). Where the become infatuatiated with my character and they try and convince her that every reason as to why she should stay, they would probably be very boastful in the begining but later they try and find legit reasons. Or she is the one who is trying to convince them in the most subtle of ways. since she is only a fan or an admirer she doesnt want to scare the idol away.

[Eng Sub/繁中]GD&TOP - Baby Good Night

This would be the song they write and perform after they achieve their goal. Like I said, plot can change.

Viper

Big Bang - Haru Haru [english subs, romanization & kor lyrics].mp4

This is Haru Haru or Day by Day. This song is about a girl who had cancer and she leaves one guy for his best friend. She loves 'G-dragon' but she wants him to move on before she dies, to forget her. In a roleplay, I want a slightly different concept, but the same sort of theme of the song. I dont want my character to die, but possibly either GD or TOP is the one dying and she leaves the healthy one for the dying one. I still want it to be a happy ending.

TOP in this video is the one wearing the white vest in the begining and is the main deep voiced rapper. G-Dragon is the one that is fighting with him over the girl. Example, Top is in the car with the girl and G-Dragon is the one who runs and slams his hands on the hood. Also, at the end, Top gives G-dragon back the ring that was given to him just before she died.

[MV] TOP - Turn It Up (English Subs / Hangul / Romanization)

This is Turn It Up by T.O.P. as one of his first solos. This song is all about his superiority and sending messages to seduce a girl. I want this Roleplay to be an internet relationship, that leads to her finding out that he is and Idol and the infamos T.O.P. alot of social conflict errupts when the VIP's (BIG BANG fans) find out that she is in contact with T.O.P. and dont want her being with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Viper

IF YOU ARE AN M BLAQ FAN AND WANT TO RP THEM, PLEASE PM ME.

TO LET EVERYONE KNOW WHO IS OTHERWISE COFUSED. I AM A FEMALE SEARCHING FOR A MALE ROLE AS THE KOREAN POP IDOL!

Thank you!!!

Karia Shinzou=^.^=

Viper

I Also have Taeyang and Seungri from BIG BANG cravings if anyone is interested. Also, i dont mind RPing with a Female if they are willing to play the male part.