pleaseteaseme's RP ideas - Updated! [Seeking F Characters]

Started by pleaseteaseme, March 20, 2010, 09:46:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleaseteaseme

Hey all!

Thanks for taking the time to come in here and read my ideas, hopefully you might find something that interests you.

Can I say that they are all just ideas, not set in stone, so if you like just some elements then we can work with that, or if you have a better idea of how a role can be played out, or even just some suggestions or alternatives, I'd love to hear from you. I may be open to M/M in some stories, depends if it takes my liking and if it could work well.  :-)

The Interrogation
A spy/pilot/enemy soldier has been captured by the government. This could be a perfect way to get some top grade enemy intel, if only they could get the captive soldier to talk. Annoyed by the lack of progress with the soldier's unwillingness to comply, he puts his best agent on the case. She's sex on legs, 100% pure woman, curves like you couldn't believe, and never, ever, has she failed to make a suspect talk over time, and she plans for this to be no different. Using her own special methods she tease and denies the soldiers orgasm, teasing him to the brink of insanity, until he finally cracks and blabs. However it doesn't end there for the poor solider, he's kept in such a state should anymore information be needed in the future...

The Big High School Tease
For this idea I imagine a typical modern day high school setting. In the RP a guy asks a really sweet and cute girl out, and the RP follows them on their dates and when they hang out and their relationship builds and progresses. However despite her very sweet image she is a rotten cocktease and during their dates and time together she frequently stimulates and excites him, and then leaves him high and dry, even going as far as to ask him to not relieve himself once he gets home. As things go on she has more and more control of his sex life, with it all resulting in him nearly always been horny and frustrated.

The Summer Job
A young guy applies for a job to get him some money over the summer before he heads off to college, and is delighted to have the chance to maintain the garden and pool at a large house in the posh part of town. As he starts the job he finds the home owner to be a gorgeous lady and they quickly develop a friendship, that soon developing into flirting and some gentle teasing. As it progresses the lady teases the boy more and more, having more and more control over him and his sex life and eventually she controls his manhood turning him into her plaything for the summer.

The Camping Trip
His older sister and her best friend are going on a camping trip, and his parents have forced them to take her brother along too so they can have the house to themselves for the weekend. Obviously his sister isn't too keen on the idea, but her friend doesn't mind though as she thinks he's a bit of a cutey. What he doesn't know however is that his sister's friend is the most sadistic of sadistic little cockteases. After persuading his sister to let her have some time alone with him, their relationship begins to develops, all the time he's falling further and further under her spell, as well as getting deeper and deeper into her teasing games, leading to long term orgasm denial amongst other things.

I'm also interested in roles that include the following.
Teacher/Student
Nurse/Pateint
Doctor/Patient
High School
Vacation
Older Woman/Younger Man

I'll update the thread as and when, and please PM or leave a message here if you're interested in any of my ideas.

Thanks for reading!

:-)

margossweet

The interrogator sound exactly like me.

I've been called a tease once or twice

Kisses Margo
For every women there is a man but I don't mind two or three

NileGoddess

I might be interested in the interrogation story. I did something like that in an ancient Egypt roleplay, but I would like to try it in modern times.

applesauce

What are sisters for?

I'm in. Incest story for once but hey there's a first for everything right?

saphina

Hey I'd like to give that school girl RP (Big High School Tease) a try, if you'd like to.
You can't see if you don't open your eyes -Thomas Johnston

MajorBB

Please, I think we have very similar role play ideas.  I know I've had the high school tease fantasy for a long time.  I was wondering if you would be willing to go in with me on a group tease and denial.  Im new to the forum role play but have a few ideas.  Let me know what you think.

Cayden

pleaseteaseme

The Tennis Coach
Paul Barnetta has all the attributes to be one of the best tennis players in the world today, however the young man seems to be suffering from the problem of too much too young. After an impressive debut season, his form has dipped for you see more time has been spent in bars and clubs chasing pretty girls than out on the tennis courts like his competitors. His trainer has quit in frustration at his clients lack of enthusiasm, and his finances are dwindling away too as he outlives his income due to his recent on court failings. Much to his surprise, Elsa Schroeder, one of the most respected tennis coaches in the world offers to be in trainer, however she is very specific about how things will work.

Elsa then uses his own sex drive to make him focus on winning. Orgasm are prohibited and monitored, he's only permitted one when he completes a task, be it winning a competition, training goals being completed, or other tasks that can be applied to the situation. Elsa of course flirts and teases him herself, always keeping his sex drive high so he wants his orgasm even more, which in turn makes him perform better on court.