Eternal Struggle Between Light and Dark. (BB Inspired RP group game.)

Started by Vergil1989, November 24, 2012, 04:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil1989

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

This idea might be inspired by the hentai series of Bible Black, but other than the basic ideas behind the whole affair such as power, real magical power anyway corrupting those that use it being the main one, the story here has nothing to do with the series so there is no canon crap to worry about.  ;D

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=158519.msg7282857#msg7282857  Character Thread
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=158517.0  OOC Thread

Six hundred years ago, a rather unscrupulous merchant came upon a small town in Europe.  The town was a simple farming village, dependent upon the trade roads that ran to and from the more major cities that dotted the lands, so no one thought ill of the merchant and his caravan.  Unfortunately, it would be found in the weeks to come that one of his items he had on hand that was tucked away in the back of his cart was far more dangerous than anything they had imagined.  A simple black leather bound spell book it was, sold to an all too curious young untouched maiden of barely 18 years of age.  She had many a friend in those days and while they at first couldn't make heads or tails of it, they found someone far more educated to help them.  She turned out to be quite wealthy and they ended up using her home when her parents weren't about to interrupt them, to practice the magic they found within.  Their own families didn't think anything of it at the time, figuring that they were doing nothing foul or dark, but if only they had known.  Inside the pages of the book, they learned all sorts of depraved and dark magics, magicking themselves a man's shaft for a time to pleasure each other, learned ways to arouse and turn desire on with a few simple words uttered in a foreign tongue, and even summoned demons for even more dark ecstasy.  They willingly gave their flesh to their new desires, until one of them found a way to summon the Devil himself.

The ritual involved was far more extensive than anything they had done to date, and it required a living, human sacrifice.  Most of them shied away from it, but one, as is often the case, decided to go ahead and try.  One night when the moon was full and blood red in the sky, she gathered her friends, both new and old, having promised power beyond imaging to the new members of their growing dark cult after demonstrating she was not full of herself or crazy for that matter, and began the dark summoning, having found a victim of choice to carry out her designs as their sacrificial lamb.  Her name was Anabella, and tied down by iron shackles to a cold, stone altar, stripped naked with sigils cut into her flesh, Ana looked on to the dark robed people around her in absolute terror as their chanting grew to a fever pitch.  A ceremonial blade, more like an oversized sword, was planted firmly into her chest and it oddly didn't hurt, it just felt cold to the touch.  Ana felt her life bleeding out of her yet she didn't die as a portal started to open above her.  Her shackles disappeared but she couldn't move as a red skinned clawed hand bigger than her head appeared from the gate above.  What happened next was a blur as screams soon followed and the cultists died around her yet as far as she could see, no hand or blade touched them.  The sword was pulled free by two of the demon's clawed fingers and Ana felt a horrible yet overly powerful presence in her mind, sensually soft like the softest silk.  "Do you want to live?"

For Ana, there was no other answer.  "Yes."  She was still terrified, and while she had never been touched in any sense of the word, Anabella felt desire flare in her body even as it died around her.  The demon above her issued a chuckle, dark and delicious all in the same breath again right into her mind.

"Then live, forever young and beautiful Anabella.  Your new dark lord commands only one thing.  I want you to spread my spell book's influence to every corner of the world you can.  The more corruption you spread, the longer you shall live.  The longer you live, the stronger you shall become in my dark powers.  And when the day comes that you finally expire, you shall stand on my right side when the Gates of Hell open come Armageddon."

For Anabella, there was no point in arguing as she accepted the deal.  The portal snapped shut and she was restored fully as if nothing had happened to her, but that dark night would stay with her for the rest of her unnaturally long life.  Even so, six hundred years from now, Anabella was no more, she had fully embraced her dark destiny, and her new destination was Tokyo, Japan.  There was ample opportunity here to do her Master's bidding, and fully enjoy herself in the process.

No one will know Anabella's past history until much later, but that is the gist of what I got in mind guys and gals.  ENJOY!  And for those that have already posted a character sheet in the other interest thread, just copy and paste into this one with the appropriate adjustments made.  This isn't going to be a school thread despite the school related stuff in the character sheet.  I will say however that this won't be a purely sandbox game either, I'll be the GM in control of most of the evil deeds perpetrated and the demons from time to time if they're called forth and all, giving gentle nudges here and there to keep things interesting.  ;D  Otherwise though as was discussed before, someone will get the bright idea to start up a 'white magic' club as well as the original black magic cult, which will spark a kind of shadow war between the two but again I'll be controlling the more powerful Anabella who has long since changed her name several times.  Anyway, hope to see some interest here.

Name;
Gender;
Age;  (No one younger than 18.)
Sexuality;
Physical Appearance;  (Pic or written.  Sorry, real pics only if you use a pic at all of course.)
Height/Weight;
Eye Color;
Hair Color/Style;
Bust Size/Cock Size;  (BE REALISTIC.  No foot longs as wide as someone's arm crap lol.  As fun as that might be for some, that's what magic is for lol.)
Tattoos, Piercings, Scars, Other notable features;  (Whatever that makes you stand out from the crowd beyond the usual.)
Social Standing;  (Upper, middle, or lower class.  You can include if you have a job or whatever as well here but I would expect a few 'sick' days lol.  This is important though since it could play into how things go down the line.)
Plans for the Future;  (This should include classes you're taking to accomplish your goals for your life beyond college as well as what you plan to be doing afterward.  Such as mechanic, CEO, technical expert, linguist, etc.  Whatever comes to mind.  Not optional since I think we can put all this to use in the story itself.)
Hobbies;  (Beyond the usual such as stamp collecting or playing sports or whatever, this could also include something like dominatrix or something lol.)
Personality;  (Do NOT list a bunch of character traits.  EXPLAIN why you are the way you are please.  Nothing annoys me more than a list of traits.  Two paragraphs, five sentences a piece.  And do try to separate them please, but more is always welcome.)
Background Information;  (This will be set in Tokyo, Japan, the city itself will be our playground for the less sex heavy IC stuff but otherwise there will be at least two 'base areas' for our two groups within the city itself.  Beyond that, feel free to go nuts.  I expect nothing less than three paragraphs normally but if you can't do three, at least give me a good two with five sentences a piece.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kinks You'd Like to See;  (This is a darker kind of RP than I normally run but I'm willing to take requests.  ;D  If you're working with a partner on any of this this would also be helpful to know so some if not all of your requests can be entertained if at all possible.)
Ons;  (Anything major that you just love and must have.)
Offs;  (Anything major that will just kill the mood for you.  Given the dark themes of this RP however I would expect a little more open mindedness but if you can't handle something don't be afraid to say so either here or if you think it might be a problem later on.)

[b]Name;[/b]
[b]Gender[/b];
[b]Age[/b];  (No one younger than 18.)
[b]Sexuality[/b];
[b]Physical Appearance[/b];  (Pic or written.  Sorry, real pics only if you use a pic at all of course.)
[b]Height/Weight[/b];
[b]Eye Color[/b];
[b]Hair Color/Style;[/b]
[b]Bust Size/Cock Size;[/b]  (BE REALISTIC.  No foot longs as wide as someone's arm crap lol.  As fun as that might be for some, that's what magic is for lol.)
[b]Tattoos, Piercings, Scars, Other notable features;[/b]  (Whatever that makes you stand out from the crowd beyond the usual.)
[b]Social Standing;[/b]  (Upper, middle, or lower class.  You can include if you have a job or whatever as well here but I would expect a few 'sick' days lol.  This is important though since it could play into how things go down the line.)
Plans for the Future;  (This should include classes you're taking to accomplish your goals for your life beyond college as well as what you plan to be doing afterward.  Such as mechanic, CEO, technical expert, linguist, etc.  Whatever comes to mind.  Not optional since I think we can put all this to use in the story itself.)
[b]Hobbies;[/b]  (Beyond the usual such as stamp collecting or playing sports or whatever, this could also include something like dominatrix or something lol.)
[b]Personality;[/b]  (Do NOT list a bunch of character traits.  EXPLAIN why you are the way you are please.  Nothing annoys me more than a list of traits.  Two paragraphs, five sentences a piece.  And do try to separate them please, but more is always welcome.)
[b]Background Information;[/b]  (This will be set in Tokyo, Japan, the city itself will be our playground for the less sex heavy IC stuff but otherwise there will be at least two 'base areas' for our two groups within the city itself.  Beyond that, feel free to go nuts.  I expect nothing less than three paragraphs normally but if you can't do three, at least give me a good two with five sentences a piece.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]Kinks You'd Like to See;[/b]  (This is a darker kind of RP than I normally run but I'm willing to take requests.  ;D  If you're working with a partner on any of this this would also be helpful to know so some if not all of your requests can be entertained if at all possible.)
[b]Ons[/b];  (Anything major that you just love and must have.)
[b]Offs[/b];  (Anything major that will just kill the mood for you.  Given the dark themes of this RP however I would expect a little more open mindedness but if you can't handle something don't be afraid to say so either here or if you think it might be a problem later on.)
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Kimera

Mizoguchi Akira
Name: Mizoguchi Akira (Aya's older sister)

Sexuality: Bi

Physical Appearance:

NSFW

Height/Weight: 5' 6" / 135 lb

Eye Color:

Hair Color/Style:

Bust Size:  E.

Tattoos, Piercings, Scars, Other notable features:

Social Standing:  Middle class.

Plans for the Future: 
Finish school and find a job so she can become completely independent of her parents.

Hobbies:
Like her sister, Akira has aquired an interest into the occult. The idea to aquire power like the witches of old is something she dreams of as a possible way to get even with her parents.

Her black cat Miki

Personality:

Strong willed and confident, Akira has learned from a young age to take care of herself. She is quite intelligent and seems to pass through school without any effort. She can be harsh and cold to others and not easy to approach. The exception to this is her little sister, who she shows nothing but kindness.

Background Information:

Akira is Aya's older sister. Their parents gave them a strict education without any affection. Unable to stand this, Akira turned into a rebelous teen trying to find her own way in the world. She hated her parents and . The only point of light was her little sister, who she adored to the point of loving her the way a parent should.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kinks You'd Like to See: master/slave relation between herself and her sister. 
Ons: 
Offs: Pain, Scat, Watersports.

Hayashi Claire
Name: Hayashi Claire

Sexuality: Hetero, but curious to Bi.

Physical Appearance:

NSFW

Height/Weight: 5' 4" / 120 lb

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color/Style: Blonde

Bust Size: C+

Tattoos, Piercings, Scars, Other notable features: 

Social Standing;  Upper

Plans for the Future: Study Business & Marketing so she can one day take over the family company

Personality: Sweet and confident, Claire enjoyes life and knows exactly what she wants. Strong willed and disciplined, she studies hard and tries to be the best in anything she undertakes. She takes pride in her looks and enjoys it when people stare at her as she walks through the hallways.
A bit of a dreamer though, she holds a deep fasination for both Japanese and European mythology.

Background Information: Claire is of mixed French/Japanese origin. Her family owns a small business enterprise and so she enjoyed an above average lifestyle. Feeling she needed to learn able to handle herself on her own, her parents have send her to a school away from home. She rents a small apartment a couple blocks away from the school main campus.

In school, Claire is in the same year as Mizoguchi Aya. Because she doen't live with her parents, Claire tries to fill her days as best as she can and has joined several student clubs to keep herself busy. She regularly plays tennis, runs athletics and gymnastics and at least tries to visit the pool twice a week.After hearing some rumors about a new 'magic' club, it has sparked a bit of interest to her...

Kinks You'd Like to See: Made to be a victim, so go wild (besides offs)
Ons:  Most stuff
Offs:  Pain (mild torture is ok), Scat, Watersports.

Vergil1989

You do need to add more to your first girl but otherwise you look ready to party Kimera.  ;D
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Kimera

Yeah I still need to flesh her a bit out more.

Should have her finished by the end of the weekend though

Vergil1989

Not a problem, I'm in no particular hurry just yet lol.  Hopefully we'll get more people along the way regardless.

Laughing Hyena

I'll give this a vote of interest but Im going to be a touch more reserved about this since this isn't my bag.

Vergil1989

The intro is probably the darkest it'll get in regards to actually having people die and all, other than that though it will have a story, but it will be a bit heavy on sex and kink yes.  ;D

Vergil1989

CEO of a major national corporation, at least until it's required she change her appearance again.  ;D

Name;  Current name.  Alexandria Allison Smith.  Original Name;  Annabella Swanson.
Gender;  Female
Age;  32.  (Real age is 660)
Sexuality;  Bi, most definitely bi.
Physical Appearance;  (Spoiled for size.  Couldn't find a better pic than her anyway, damn it.)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

(Spoiled since it's NSFW.)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Height/Weight;  6 foot even.  150 pounds.
Eye Color;  Heterochromian Iridium eyes, meaning her right eye is pale blue while the left is a deep chestnut brown.
Hair Color/Style;  Raven black, lustrous hair.  (See pic for style.)
Bust Size/Cock Size;  DD bordering on a size bigger.
Tattoos, Piercings, Scars, Other notable features;  She has several piercings.  One metal stud in each of her nipples, one in her clit that has a tendency to vibrate whenever she's aroused by some as of yet unexplained means, one in her tongue which does the same thing, and two small ring piercings in both of her ears.
Social Standing;  Upper class.  (Professional black widower.  No one has yet to catch her.)
Plans for the Future;  "I could tell you, but then you might run for the hills before you're truly under my thrall."  Plunging the world into darkness and depravity is a good start as far as she's concerned.
Hobbies;  'Alexandria' is into nearly every kink and fetish imaginable but her more mundane hobbies include chess, dancing both professional ballet and exotic, fencing, kickboxing, sewing, (some things you never forget no matter how old you get since most young women her age at the time were considered the house keepers and such and were trained appropriately,) ancient history, (she's a walking museum piece,) and some language speaking, mostly old Latin, French, etc.
Personality;  Before she had nearly been killed as a sacrifice to the first Fallen Angel, Lucifer, Annabella was a sweet, innocent and naive girl that had just had her 18th birthday not a month before being drugged, kidnapped, and stabbed nearly to death.  The early days were the hardest but eventually she managed to gain power over her Master's spellbook, bending it to her needs as she slowly but surely welcomed the darkness and depravity it held within its pages.  Power unheard of even with real witches running about and being executed later on had nothing compared to Annabella's might given to her by her dark savior.  She did her job increasingly well, plunging town after town into dark storms of lust and ecstasy, normally behind the scenes so as to remain as anonymous as possible after she mastered every spell within the book and keeping them locked away in her memory.  She's become truly mischievous in her dealings whenever she shows up in a new town or city, always finding willing victims to partake of the power within the book.  Her cunning and very high and aged intellect only matched by her own dark and depraved desires.

Annabella, now Alexandria, does her best to keep her true intentions hidden until her trap is sprung and the chaos begins anew.  Once the fun has begun, and those involved in the book itself start putting it to use again start to lose themselves to it, Annabella steps in to help guide them along to further dark and depraved acts, sometimes one person at a time, others she handles two, three, or more at once depending on what's needed.  Regardless, she has yet to lose, has yet to be truly discovered for what she truly is and what she's truly capable of, but the day that she is will be a dark day indeed since she'll not have to hold back any longer.  The only way someone could hope to combat her power is by diving into white magic, and Annabella has been quite meticulous in doing everything in her power to destroy any trace of those that could hope to have a chance at destroying her.
Background Information;  Annabella and her family were upper mobility during the middle of the 1400s.  The Renaissance was in full swing, they had survived the Black Death, and her family couldn't have been better off.  She was to be married to a rich lord when she was old enough or even a prince but fate had other plans.  She wasn't an airhead by any means, but Annabella's formerly good heart had been used against her on a most evil of appearing nights during a full blood red moon that hung in the sky.  Even during such an age, superstition hadn't left the hearts and minds of the people but she was friends with a few of the cultists that had been gathering in another rich lord's home, unknowingly to those that had owned the place during this time.  So when one of her friends had come asking for her help, Annabella had been unable to refuse.  The mother had died giving birth to one of the daughters of the house and the father was rarely home anyway, which left the steward and the single male of the family that was around to keep things in check.  When the truth came out of what was happening in the mansion's basement, it would have been far too late to save Annabella from her pact with the Devil himself.  It turned out the dark cultists had started with the two men of the house and had worked their way from there, hence why nobody had had any idea of what was really going on until the mansion was burned down by Annabella herself after escaping the altar which had been stained with her very blood not an hour before.  She destroyed the evidence because she didn't want anyone to know what had been done to her there rather than to satisfy her new Master's ultimate plans, but it worked out either way in the end since she was quite distraught when she got home that night, having hidden the book away she had been given first so as not to have any connection to it until she was able to come to terms with everything first.

The rest of the village didn't get the whole story but they got enough to know that the fire was a good thing in their opinion, cleansing the wicked among them from the face of God's green Earth forever.  Oh if they had but known, the evil that had taken them would soon take the rest if her new Master had anything to say about it.  But first, she had to learn how to read her new book.  The early years were the hardest but she still had a lot of life ahead of her so Annabella wasn't entirely too worried about becoming nothing but dust for a while.  She still did her best to study the languages needed to translate the book however, and found a willing teacher after her family had decided to move to Florence, Italy later that year.  They had family up there and with what had happened as far as they were concerned anyway, they didn't want anything else to do with the place lest they end up like the fools that had been burned by the dark forces they had been playing with.  Annabella would later return to finish what had been started but that wouldn't be for many years yet.  In the meantime, learning what she needed to know, Annabella started to experiment.  It didn't take her long to grow a taste for the power the book of spells gave to her.  As the years passed and her family died out around her, Annabella remained a beautiful young woman in her early thirties.  She saw empires rise and fall, technology change the face of the world, and all the while she worked in secret, seeding chaos and depravity wherever she went.  She even came up with a system during the 1700s that has yet to fail her.  With a boat load of money behind her through the use of several now dead husbands, (poor bastards never knew what hit them,) and the resources to do nearly anything, Annabella has changed her appearance several times in the past six hundred years, fitting the area of the world she happens to be dropping in next like a Biblical plague.  Her next target?  Tokyo, Japan.

Kinks You'd Like to See;  Tentacles, demon summonings, futa scenes, some medium to heavy BDSM scenes, drug use, (mainly aphrodisiacs and the like.)
Ons;  Corruption, use of toys, orgy scenes, erotic oil massage are the ones that easily come to mind.  (For the rest, check O/O.)
Offs;  Scat, watersports, heavy torture, mutilation, death, permanent injuries.  (O/O for the rest.)

Chloe Milev

Submissive teacher/faculty adviser character

Name: Yuria Satomi
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height/Weight: 5'6", 130 lbs
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color/Style: Brown, long braid, bangs, side locks
Bust Size/Cock Size: E cup
Tattoos, Piercings, Scars, Other notable features: Glasses, beauty mark on upper right buttock
Social Standing: Middle class
Plans for the Future: Pursuing her PhD in history, curating a museum, writing a book
Hobbies: Antiquing, self-bondage (from tying up to elaborate time-locks and vibrators)
Personality: Quiet and reserved, she seeks to play more of a support role to others.  She researches and organizes, bringing together the resources for others to act upon.  This often leads her to taking a submissive position in most relationships, from simple conversation, to working dynamics, to the bedroom.  With feelings of inadequacy, she tries hard to please, accepts poor treatment, and exults in any encouragement.
Background Information: Yuria's parents were a literature professor and a hospital director, both very intelligent and driven people.  They had only one child, and firmly directed her life, when they weren't busy with their own work.  Her childhood was a strange mix of aloofness and micromanagement, with her education being her singular focus.  Her body bloomed late, but with a vengeance, which conspired to give her low regard for her beauty, allowing others to take advantage of her desire to be loved.
   She graduated from the university with a degree in history, but stayed on to get her master's degree and teach.  She's volunteered at museums and published in some small journals, but for now leads a quiet single life as a teacher.  Feeling the need to make connections, but intimidated by her own peers, she often helps student clubs as a faculty adviser, feeling useful and resourceful.  Though sometimes she is simply used to bring food and alcohol, then ignored or rudely propositioned.
  In her spare time, she travels to antique shows and auctions, picking up interesting, esoteric, and unusual books, charms, letters, or whatever catches her eye.

Kinks You'd Like to See: She may fantasize about, or not even know she may enjoy bondage, domination, dirty talk, objectification, gangbang.  A magic student may invite her to partake in their ritual as a participant, sexual focus, or use mind control to seduce her.  Being a submissive and helpful type, she would quickly accept whatever role is offered, and offer any aid required.
   Her boyfriends bought her, or more often, made her buy lots of lingerie and costumes to wear.  Her self-bondage has amassed a collection of sex toys.
Ons: Futanari, porn, hentai; bondage, being dominated
Offs: Poop
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Vergil1989

Sorry, just made a couple of adjustments to the character sheet.  It's finalized I swear, but I didn't add or delete any of the bold things.  This is not a School RP anymore.  We will need two people to have a big enough mansion or house or whatever area they can find so that we have two 'base area' threads for the two magic groups, one black, one light, but for the start we'll simply be one group until things get out of hand for the better half of our folks lol.

At any rate, my background history for my gal has a lot of information you might find relevant to help fill out more details for your own characters depending on your imagination, but otherwise I am liking the people we're getting so far.

Marie Reynolds

Hmm i might be interested in this possibly playing as a devotee to Brawen and be some one who has a degree in Business Administration/Hospitality Management as a batchelors and a Masters in divinity for Pagan Chaplaincy and Clinical Pastoral Education and owns a Pagan friendly Bed and Breakfast.

Zaer Darkwail

Name; Akamatsu Akihiro
Gender; Male
Age; 19
Sexuality; Hetero
Physical Appearance
Height/Weight; 5'6'ft/170lb
Eye Color; Silver/Gray
Hair Color/Style; Red
Cock Size; 8 inch long and 5 inch thick girth
Tattoos, Piercings, Scars, Other notable features; His cock is circumsized and he has crimson dragon tattoo in his back (chinese dragon)
Social Standing; Upper Class (rich parents who live elsewhere)
Plans for the Future; Study to become a CEO to one parents company, but also has interest in artistic pursuits like clay sculpting, digital art drawing and bit music (haves violin classes).
Hobbies; Reading manga novels (bit geek about them), occassional gaming and also as hobby he draws and makes sculptures from clay and takes violin lessons.
Personality; Akihiro is driven to excell, he was born to rich parents and in early age it was educated by him by parents to make best of his every day and his studies for sake of bright future. He took the advice in and he had studied hard but he had never studied stuff what he did not want to study (expect required studies which he shamelesly cheated out). He disliked math, science but loved physics. He considers physic problems as puzzles but he hates do all the math behind to prove his solutions.

Akihiro is confident, educated and some could call full of himself but he is merely being realistic about himself and others (altough it's true his ego at times can be annoying). He tries avoid being rude but sometimes people can annoy him and bring his uglier side up where he will use sharp words. But overall he is goal driven brilliant student who just happens to be rich and has received everything in life easily; may it be material gains or grades in studies because he has talent (or knows seduce well geek girls do his homework for him and help him cheat).
Background Information; Akamatsu Akihiro is son of parents which both are heavily involved in business world but different way. His mother is fashion designer and leads a design team company in Paris most of time. While his father is main stock owner in computer hardware&software company and one decision making bosses in there. Both parents were busy and were not often in home, so Akihiro was raised by maid staff and nannies. But despite this he has close relationship with parents as they commune with present day social media everyday; emails, phonecalls and even webcam shared dinner times (altough mother case it is early breakfast because time difference).

Akihiro studies like his parents did; who both started as middle class people and so he attends middle class schools and attend same schools as they did. He can find higher degree education later on higher class schools which parents entered after brief cycle in work life get money to study in there. Akihiro has always been one wanted bachelors in his school and he had got several relationships which he had enjoyed but also dropped. He is rather high demanding sort of man, he does not watch social status of his dates expect only if he suspects them to be gold diggers. But he has demands on relationships and on behavior and quality of his partners both in public and private life. This has led to few women drop him also as his commanding demanding attitude has been off to them.
Kinks You'd Like to See; I would like explore mind manipulation and also physical transformation rituals/spell uses. Including also add fantasy features on people (make them furries short time, or very good convincing illussion at least). Also BDSM and master vs slave scenario.
Ons; It should be obvious Akihiro is a dom and so being dominant is a On for him and to me OOC, also explore bondage and orgasm denial and/or public humilitation (like force female student to cum hard in class and watch her try keep her bliss not showing up)
Offs;  Nothing related to poop/piss, nor castration or male vs male stuff. I can experiment and like a futa taking Akihiro from behind with dick (or girl using dildo) but not a man.

Vergil1989

Looking good Zaer, despite our past differences and all.  Marie Reynolds, you might have to explain your idea a bit better for those of us not quite as smart as yourself lol.  Otherwise, I'm happy to have you regardless.

Annie

Name: Mizoguchi Aya

Sexuality: bi-curious, leaning to men.

Physical Appearance:

NSFW

Height/Weight: 5' 3" / 128 lb

Eye Color: green

Hair Color/Style: brown/ long, usually with a white ribbon.

Bust Size:  E.

Tattoos, Piercings, Scars, Other notable features: her breasts are a notable feature.

Social Standing:  Middle class.

Plans for the Future: 

Aya didn´t thought about her future thoroughly. Her backup plan is to become a history teacher, since she likes to read and finds ancient history amusing. But, if you ask about a main plan, she would only smile sheepishly and change the subject.

Hobbies:

Magic and occultism. Aya devours any literature she finds about the topic. She even tried to do some silly love spells, to no success, of course.

Personality:

Shy and quiet at first, most people misses how chummy Aya can be among true friends. Quite the airhead, she doesn´t think a lot about her future and studies. She likes to act like a cupid and arrange dates between friends that she believe that could become a cute couple. The only person that she cannot arrange a good boyfriend is herself. Aya gets too shy when a boy shows some interest on her.

On the other hand, she have no problems to get more intimate with female friends. Aya likes a bit of yuri fun with someone she trusts. But, to her, such lesbian acts are nothing more than a fun between good friends. She never saw another girl as a love interest. Maybe that´s the very reason why she´s so open about this.

In the studies, Aya excels in literature and history, and is poor in everything else. She have a lot of trouble to focus in any job that doesn´t involve reading about ancient times and occultism.

Background Information: 

Aya is the second daughter of a middle class family. Her parents raised their kids with a strict education, always demanding results while showing almost no affection. That was a problem to Aya´s older sister, who grew into a rebel young woman. She did her best to give the affection Aya never had from their parents. Perhaps a little too much. With the help of her older sister, Aya began to grew a fondness for lesbian sex.

The constant pressure from her parents never did any good to Aya. She always had problems with her studies, and she prefers to be shut in her own world of romance and occultism than face any  more serious aspects of life or her future.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kinks You'd Like to See:  Almost anything involving sex on public places. It can be something that is kept a secret between her and her partner, for instance, her partner using a remote controlled sex toy on her in the middle of a class just to see if she can endure it. Or it can be something explicit, with her doing sex with some audience. Slutty outfits that shows off her body is a good idea, also.
Ons:  Exhibitionism, Dry Sex.
Offs: BDSM, Pain, Scat, Watersports.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Vergil1989

Glad to see ya back Annie.  ;D  You still need a bit in your history and personality but otherwise it should be good to go.  We'll be starting this up Monday afternoon if all goes well, Tuesday at the latest.

Marie Reynolds

Okay no problem the Batchelors she has will give her the skills to run her own business and know how to operate a bed and breakfast properly Hospitality management is basically how to operate and run a hotel. The Masters Is basically allowing her to be a Pagan Chaplain so when the bed and breakfast is used for pagan retreats what goes on can actually be confidential due to a chaplains presence.

Vergil1989

Ah, that makes a lot more sense lol.  Alrighty, I can go for that.  ;D

Marie Reynolds

Excellent gives a nice place to gather the group i thought of as well

Vergil1989

The OOC and the Character threads are up guys and gals.  Feel free to drop in whenever you get a chance.  Working on the IC threads now but for the base areas, I'll let our two 'leaders' decide how to set those up.  More on that in due course once I get them set up for general use.  Otherwise my gal will have a 'base' of her own to take people to manipulate them further if things aren't progressing along as fast as she'd like.  I'll warn you now, if you do end up heading to her place, don't expect a happy session.   >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

Vergil1989

The IC threads are more or less ready to go at the present time boys and girls.

Vergil1989

I'm always looking for more people here guys and gals.  Feel free to take a look and see what you all think.  ;D

Vergil1989

Still open to newcomers guys and gals.  This might be BB inspired but other than the basic premise such as the idea of power corrupting and all, there's no canon ties to the hentai series itself so anyone that tries to pull the old 'this isn't canon' card can bite me.  :P

DahliaBlossom

Still open for characters? I have two in mind. A boy and girl.

Vergil1989

Annie

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton