News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

impishcharm

Quote from: Zaphod on February 20, 2014, 08:49:51 PM
Steps into the room for the first time.

So this is where all the hotties have been hiding. Hello everyone.

Cryptic, honey, stop moving the counter.

Nobody ordered pizza!  >:(

You know you hypnotize me, always

Madame Professor

Lets her eyes linger on Midori's chest. Yes, yes they are.

She pulls her gaze to Zaph, Why darling. Fancy seeing you here. I must say, you are going the wrong direction.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Derwaysh

Will you, m'lady Cryptic? Would you hold them out? I must see for myself!

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Cryptic

Nah, I love touching the big red button! Slurps Zaphod before holding Louise's melons and petting them lightly. So full, so round... wonder if they taste like strawberries!
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Divine Tenacity

-grins at the Madame, blushing like an anime schoolgirl-

You can touch them too, sensei... :-[
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

impishcharm

Bedroom Lazarus

Is still going to mete out punishment on Imp's backside.  If he can't convert her, he's going to make more of her body match the color tone of her hair.  It's win win.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Derwaysh

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Cryptic

"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Divine Tenacity

-tackles her Thelma and pulls her into a big hug-

Madame Professor

She pauses, pulling her bottom lip in between her teeth. But Cryptic is quite enthralled... I'd hate to deny her..

Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Zaphod

I should probably visit Midori at her gym for a really close inspection. It's been a while since I showed up there.

Sprinkles some holy water on the Imp and blows a kiss at Madame.

Cryptic, I have something just for your ears. Come on closer. ;)

Derwaysh

A/A

Divine Tenacity

Zaph you've been saying that for like, ever! -huffs-

Cryptic

Ish tackled but hugs back and giggles. Hey it's a work of art, just admiring the view...

Curious sneaks up to Zaph, to hear what he has to say knowing she might regret it. -228
A/A's

impishcharm

Quote from: Zaphod on February 20, 2014, 08:57:29 PM
I should probably visit Midori at her gym for a really close inspection. It's been a while since I showed up there.

Sprinkles some holy water on the Imp and blows a kiss at Madame.

How many times do I have to tell you people: holy water doesn't work! Unless it belongs to a priest.  O:)

Derwaysh

A/A

Divine Tenacity

Bedroom Lazarus

Dips a finger in holy water and allows the Imp to suckle it off.  Let us see if it purifies her, or corrupts him all the more

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Cryptic

Don't think a sexy priest counts.

A/A's

Madame Professor

She returns the gesture, blowing a kiss Zaph's way.

Derwaysh

A/A

Cryptic

A/A's

Zaphod

Maybe some extra chilli flakes on Imp's pizza will do the trick. :P

Turns to Cryptic and whispers seductively in her ear. You will add +1 every time you post here.

Derwaysh

A/A