Recruiting for succubus!

Started by Sephiriel, July 23, 2012, 02:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHangedOne

As long as you don't make a mess, I'm syre 'Cael will be fine with whatever.

Keke. Our dommes have a perfect service sub waiting for them.  8-)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 28, 2012, 02:17:49 PM
good idea, shall we have the men try and stage an escape at some point or even try and dominate the women?

Attempting escape is likely. 'Domination' will depend on the chars. A lot of chars i proposed to Jane Storm have the potential to be dominant given the circumstances however not all. Same would be with some of your chars I presume. Some would be inclined to act in such a manner ic'ly be it by true preference (being forced into a submissive role), curiosity or (quite likely if the 'mistress' was of the cruel nasty sorty) vengeance.

bubby

Look at all you guys talking among yourself... delightful.  >:)

I would make sure you read the Domme's char sheets. These will tell you who has what potentials as your Mistress.

ReanimateMagnus

I wonder who will be my mistress.

TheHangedOne

Personally, I'm looking forward to being with bubby.  8-)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

azzmeister89

i'm not really fussed who decides to take me, as long as we all have fun rping

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 28, 2012, 02:44:15 PM
i'm not really fussed who decides to take me, as long as we all have fun rping

You are the cookiemonster... no mistress can resist your collection of chocolate sprinkled biscuits!
A shame though the collection tends to 'mysteriously' dissapear constantly... >_>;

Rumour has it a blue monster munches them into oblivion, forever needing more... oh wait...

bubby

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 28, 2012, 02:42:28 PM
Personally, I'm looking forward to being with bubby.  8-)

*Licks and nibbles* Still not sure how Jane is going to work pairing, or if it will even be sets pairs at all. Who knows. We might just get to use and abuse you all!

....love that idea... >:)

azzmeister89

thats what i imagine will happen, the girls will be able to switch between us whenever they want and thank you for that awesome description darth, that totally made my day haha

KnowThySire

*still lurking* Hmmm... If that's the case, maybe there'll be room for me after all. :-)
There can only be one king.

bubby

*Yanks her fav Perv in and chews on his neck*

I should think so.

KnowThySire

Ahhh Bubby... How I missed the feeling of your teeth against my skin, hehe... You being here will be a bonus for me.

JadenMystic

This sounds like fun. Give me a bit to work on the char sheet. Would love to pair up with Magnus again! ;)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

bubby

Quote from: TheRomanticPerv on July 28, 2012, 02:54:55 PM
Ahhh Bubby... How I missed the feeling of your teeth against my skin, hehe... You being here will be a bonus for me.

MMmmm listen to you. You say all the right things. *Licks the tip of her pencil and jots down yet another on her list.*  ;)

Quote from: JadenMystic on July 28, 2012, 03:02:12 PM
This sounds like fun. Give me a bit to work on the char sheet. Would love to pair up with Magnus again! ;)

Welcome Jaden!

ReanimateMagnus

Sounds like someone is claiming me...did I hear my name being called?

Darthvegeta800

So... plot? :)
Or at least overall 'flavor'? Though i suppose we'd best wait for Jane's return i think starting tomorrow she's back and ready to post... after reading all this insanity :)

KnowThySire

Is it cliche of me to say you make it easy. ;)

Plot? I assumed it was get sexually tortured by a bunch of seductive, demonic temptresses *cough*Bubby*cough* for the rest of eternity. Not a bad sounding plot to me. :D

ReanimateMagnus

I can add more to my background if that's what you meant.

bubby

The story takes place in one of the nine layers of hell (the second circle to be more precise) where The Queen of all Succubi resides with her deviant, yet loyal followers. Growing bored with the constant flow of sinners and their weakness, she discards all of them unto the other levels and keeps no one for further, meaningless torture. Instead, she orders her lovely subjects to bring only the finest, living male specimens from across the universe, giving them (and herself) a well-deserved vacation from all hellish matters. The main purpose for this is to find the perfect "entertainment" for the Queen, so the ladies have to test the males in every way possible (more details in the actual RP thread)

Our lovely GM's basic plot.

I personally already have a twist for my char.  >:) Which will certainly involve only the best, most delicious, and most resilient of slaves...

PoisonousKitty

Se im very excited for this lol ill be developing my character more as we go but it seems i am intrawled already for plot between her and one specific sub *eyes them* you know who you are lol

azzmeister89

the way you described that makes me fear for my characters sexual health bubby

PoisonousKitty

Hey since we are looking for more dom fenales would i be ok possibly creati.g a second character?

bubby

Sexual health, bodily health... 'tis all the same...  ;)

Quote from: PoisonousKitty on July 28, 2012, 03:32:04 PM
Hey since we are looking for more dom fenales would i be ok possibly creati.g a second character?

It would most likely be best to ask Jane about that Kitty.

elfguy

Do we really need more females? I got the impression we had a pretty balance roster.
----

azzmeister89

Quote from: bubby on July 28, 2012, 03:34:19 PM
Sexual health, bodily health... 'tis all the same...  ;)

thats why i'm afraid..... -_-"