Ménage à Trois (M and F seeking F)

Started by dangerduck, January 14, 2012, 04:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dangerduck

So where in the relationship do you want to start?  Are they all living together and in a relationship or will we start out with the two girls finding a man to satisfy their needs.  Either would work for me.  Is there anything in particular that either of you would want to include in the story?  I'm thinking a pregnancy arc and maybe some fun with toys and rope would give us some interesting scenes.

lesleymoon

Either way works for me, as far as where they are in the relationship. Though it might be easier to have them already established and settled? I dont have anything like specific in mind to include right now. Im a bit more of an in the moment type of person with that. like all of a sudden I'll think "Oooh they should go on vacation to hawaii!" or "they should get a dog!" and what have you. and i love bouncing ideas around with my cowriter(s). I dont mind the pregnancy angle, Danger it could be fun! And something you definitely wanted to explore! Though that might be easier if they are established a bit already. Not that we wanna lead off with that, necessarily!

dangerduck

I do like the vacation idea.  Hawaii could be an option or any other tropical island.  Though Scott probably doesn't have the funds for that kind of thing.  As for the dog, he could always bring home one from the station.  It could be interesting to have someones family come over and visit.

I think that I'll get more ideas once I see Katy's character.  We can probably also set up an OOC thread for our game to post ideas in after the game has started.

lesleymoon

Oh I was just throwing those out as a for instance, not necessarily something they'd have to do. And it wouldnt even have to be hawaii specifically. That was just the first thing that popped into my head. There are lots of fun places they could go! Or maybe Hawaii is something they are saving for *nods* And i agree i think we'll know more when we see Katy's character. An ooc thread sound good to me too.

katydid77

Name:  Emma Bradford
Background:  Like Isabelle, Emma also grew up in New York, attending the best prep schools on the Upper East Side.  She and Isabella met the first semester of their freshman year at UCONN.  Being a bit of a free-spirit, Emma declined to study more practical topics like business or economics and instead studied Visual Art in college and minored in Art History.    Being back in the city, she has a part time job working in a gallery and occasionally supplements her income by posing nude for several of the artists her gallery represents.  She also dabbles in art herself, mostly painting but also the occasional sculpture.

dangerduck

Well now we have all three characters.  I think that a scene where Isabelle and/or Scott pose for her would be fun to play out.  I'll set the starting scene if the two of you are ready?  I'll also put up an OOC thread.

katydid77

dangerduck

The main thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=129492.0

The OOC thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=129489.0

I gave a pretty generic start and figured we could start rolling in more plot when we figured out each others characters a little better.

lesleymoon

i think we're ready if you want to kick us off Danger :)