Kirinozawa Academy [Traps/Ecchi] - Five Players needed

Started by Noisekick, February 10, 2017, 07:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoanieSappho

Traps, you say? I shall have to find something for this.

Haibane

Here is a character concept. I am wondering if a TG character rather than a trap is okay.

Erica
Name: Erica Kousaka
Year: 1
Major: Business Management, IT Systems
Trap: Yes
Appearance: Bust, waist, hips (in metric) 81E - 58 - 86cm, (in Imperial) 32B - 23 - 34 (he has a large behind!). Height 152cm (5 feet 0 inches). Weight 49kg (108lbs). Hair very dark brown. Eyes dark. Build slender. Penis - about 6" erect. Body fully shaven below the eyelashes. Skin smooth and lightly tanned. Nipples pierced.
Clothing style: He wears the girls school uniform of the cornflower blue sailor fuku with white stockings (not thigh-highs, actual stockings, expensive ones with fully fashioned backseams and suspenders). Outside of school hours he usually wears dark colours; wine reds, purples, bottle greens and a lot of black, but always wears dresses or tops and skirts - never trousers. He always wears expensive seamed stockings as well, and high heels. Erica likes the goth look of dark strong makeup.
School activities: Management classes, IT Studies, gym, swimming. He is a member of the swimming club and the computer club.
Likes: Friends, chatting, going out, dancing, swimming, cycling, being complimented on his looks and clothes.
Dislikes: Bullies, liars, greedy people. Smelly people who are not clean. Smoking. Wasps and spiders!
Personality: From an early age Erica was very aware that he was a girl trapped in a boy's body. He tried to discuss it with his mother but the woman was a distant traditionalist and quite religious. She was unable to help her son. Erica then approached his father (before his parents divorced and he moved abroad). He was a more liberal thinking person and was very supportive. He assisted his son to seek gender reassignment and at the time (two years ago at age 14) Erica was one of the youngest people in Japan to begin gender reassignment. As a result of his father's financial support, Erica is on a course of female hormones and has already grown a pretty pair of B cup breasts. His skin is smooth and hairless thanks to a groundbreaking procedure his father's company is developing - Erica was an early test subject. His lack of body hair is permanent. He has developed a soft feminine skin and his behind is rather big for his size, something he's delighted with, his rear gets lots of compliments.

Erica changed his first name (from Kazuo) with his father's legal support and his father is also starting the administrative process him to be assigned female gender legally though Erica understands this may take some time. Erica wears the girls uniform at school and prefers pretty feminine things as casual wear. He adores dressing up in beautiful gowns for parties, dinners and so on.

Erica has dived into his new school with full enthusiasm and wears stockings and heels to school, though not as high as the ones he likes to wear out in the evenings. He has had his nipples pierced with platinum rings, a silver stud in his left nostril and a short platinum bar in his left eyebrow. His ears are also pierced. He has permanent inked black eye-liner and favours a goth look with black finger and toenails and very dark lipstick. His almost-black hair is cut in a short cute pixie style that's very easy to manage.

Erica is gregarious and out-going and loves to be with friends. He doesn't do so well alone. He often dithers over decision-making, sometimes being quite unable to decide what to buy for dinner. This indecision is his greatest weakness in his school management and IT studies.

Sexuality: Erica likes to wear a steel 'SLAVE' collar with rings and openly gets involved with the Shinjuku, Harajuku and Akihabara BDSM youth scene where gender queer is quite normal. Since turning sixteen a few months ago he has enjoyed exploring all kinds of sex with girls, boys and all shades in between but has a preference for submitting to a person with a nice big cock and a firm style. He never gives anal, only receives but adores rimming or fingering his lovers anus. His favourite sex is when a lovely big cock is down his throat or deep in his bottom. He likes vigorous, even violent sex and loves to be tied up and ordered around.

Background: Erica was born Kazuo Kousaka but changed to a western first name a year ago with his father's permission. His parents are divorced. His mother owns and manages a shrine shop in Kyoto selling both religious knick-knacks and tourist goods. His father is a skilled mathematician and chemist and works for an American conglomerate called ISC (International Science and Chemical) Corp. He is based in California. Erica's childhood was not unusual in any way beyond being more financially comfortable than most. He was an only child although his father has since remarried an American woman and Erica has a young step-sister in the USA he has never met. His parents both contribute financial help to Erica.

Noisekick

Haibane, human only. Also when it comes to ethnic background Japanese or half-Japanese.

Haibane

Okay thanks. I submitted a character so please let me know if she needs changing.

pdragon

You know, perhaps this is just a semantics issue, but if Erica is trans-gendered, and identifies as a female, then why is she attending an all boys school? Wouldn't continuing to enroll in a school specifically for males kinda run counter to her belief that she is a genuine female? And likewise if she is now a female by law then wouldn't she be no longer allowed to attend a school that only accepts men?
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Avalon29

About done with my CS only thing left is appearence and because I like knowing my writing partners like the characters appearance which of these do you guys think is best or just really like?

Haibane

I like the 1st, 2nd and 4th ones most. The 1st is possibly the nicest.

pdragon - true, hence why I asked the GM. I am happy to change things about to suit the GM's intentions/preferences for their game.

JoanieSappho

The third was the idea I'd just started to write up so, um ... not that one?  :P
(Unless you really want to, of course, still early enough in this to change to something else and I could always go with a cute blonde.)

Avalon29

Not the third it is. I will be more than happy to use a different one. It would be more fun playing against him anyway. xD

JoanieSappho

Avalon: Yay! Although I did then have the idea of both of us going with 3, just different images of him and being twins.  :P

Name Finna Helguson
Age 17
Year 3rd
Major World History, Foreign Languages
Trap? Yes
Appearance
Uniform

Clothing style Casual feminine, occasionally dips into dresses and cutesy outfits. Tends towards reds, whites and greens, almost never wears trousers and only rarely shorts.
School activities Swim team - member
Fan-service Club- model and part time camboy
Likes Swimming, mythology, cake, sweets, cake, cats, long baths, dresses
Dislikes Loud people, violence, lemons, hospitals, sweet drinks, the cold
Personality Guileless, innocent and trusting, Finna is quite often as timid as he seems. When he becomes passionate, about something, however, that suddenly changes, the slender boy  coming alive with energy, a strong drive and even a degree of uncharacteristic aggression. Typically, however, Finna tends to be soft-spoken and shy, unable or unwilling to oppose others outside of a few key areas.
Sexuality Gender is quite irrelevant to Finna. If he likes someone and they're gentle enough to lead him into it (or forceful enough to take it, which Finna actually enjoys) he's quite willing to be with anyone. His sexual tastes tend to one of two extremes, either gentle and tender with a lot of kissing and touching, or harsh and violent. He'll take the lead sometimes in the gentle situations, but when it comes to the rougher side he is a definite and natural submissive.
Background The child of an Icelandic archaeologist and a Japanese historian, Finna inherited his names from his mother while growing up in his father's country. Growing up in a bilingual home, Finna quickly showed a talent for languages, as well as an interest in the written works left behind from past generations. And, it was soon discovered, a fondness for his mother's clothing.
Finna never quite grasped the concept of 'boy things' and 'girl things', and as he grew he stubbornly held on to what he liked, which tended to drift in the middle between the two extremes. His hair was his first real triumph, when he finally got his way to have it be left to grow long and pretty, just as he liked it and it wasn't long before he began to save up what money he got in order to sneak out and buy his own skirts - he would have preferred dresses, but the cost was quite prohibitive.

Sadly, Finna was never the most robust of boys and his health did not like it at all when he tried to sneak out like that during the winter. What should have been little more than a cold grew and took hold, prompting a period of hospitalization and a weakened constitution that he has still to recover from. Faced with the knowledge that he would continue to do as he had if he had no other way of getting hold of the clothing he actually liked, Finna's parents gave in and allowed Finna to dress how he felt most comfortable.
With his shyness and delicate features Finna has often been mistaken for a girl, but he never quite seems to notice this confusion, even when it should be quite obvious, and he still fails to grasp even the basic concepts of gender as a social convention.
He does rather like it when someone compliments him on his appearance or clothing, however, and is quite easily led. All it took was a little bit of flattery to get him in front of one of the Fan-Service Club's cameras, and his surprised pleasure at the attention he received has kept him there.

pdragon

@Avalon - 1 or 2 look good. though 4 could work depending on their personality. 4 in particular seems to stand out as a more mature/shrewd type compared to the other ones which all look cute and innocent/playful.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Avalon29

Fun idea Joanie but I shall be going with picture 1. Got lots of different pictures of Rider of Black that I can use. :P

Name: Hibiki Yukimura
Year: 1
Major: Undecided
Trap? Yes
Appearance:
casual clothing

Clothing style: Cute but natural and conservative. While new to crossdressing he’s quickly fallen into his own style usually preferring simple but cute things such as sundresses, longer skirts and blouses or other simple tops, pants and sweaters, or other similar types of clothing often with different stockings and thigh-highs thrown in  as well for a bit more variety. The main exception to this however is cosplay where he tends to put more effort in and go for something a bit more elaborate. He also typically stays away from makeup preferring to just stick with his natural looks rather than relying on products.

School activities: Cosplay, unofficial club substitute, maid café part-timer
Likes: Cosplay, movies, music, video games, star gazing, the outdoors, people,  desserts, trying new things, helping people, praise, idols
Dislikes: Boredom, loneliness, storms, bitter things, math, realistic wax figures

Personality: Energetic and excitable, he’s eager to join the academy. Friendly and helpful to a fault he’s thrown himself full force into his new school life. He enjoys being surrounded by people and trying different things. He spends most of his school days running about the school participating in whatever he finds interesting or just helping out when needed. Occasionally he finds himself being pulled in to assist a club or substitute for a member if someone is unable to attend for some reason.  He is still new to crossdressing and is still a little embarrassed about it but he found doing it fun after being convinced to try it and enjoys the chance to wear a variety of interesting outfits especially if it’s related to cosplay. He enjoys compliments when he’s worked on an outfit even if they embarrass him a little bit.

In addition to his enjoyment of cosplay he’s always eager to try something new as long as it keeps him involved mentally. He has a problem siting still for very long though especially if its something boring. While he can be quite focused when doing something he enjoys  he often doesn’t pay attention at all if something doesn’t actually interest him and his mind will quickly drift to something else. In that case he’s often off imagining or fantasizing doing something else or about something good to eat.

Sexuality: Gender doesn't matter to him. As long as someone can show that they care or can make him feel special and be someone he can share his fun with that's all he cares about.

Background: Hibiki had some difficulty choosing a high school to go to. It wasn’t that he did badly on entrance exams, other than having a hard time just sitting quietly through the test, it was the fact that he wanted something different. He wanted to do something more than go to your average school, with a normal club, and live an average high school life. that was when he came across Kirinozawa Academy. The access to more and different extracurricular activities, living somewhat on his own,  and it being a occupational training school as well made him interested in the school. He’d heard mention that there were idols there as well. It made him curious and had to be better than regular old school even if he wasn’t sure just what he wanted to do quite yet. Still he wanted to know more and the best way to do that was to go there himself and talk to people. He’d get a better feel for being there rather than from a pamphlet.

He had been quite taken with the school the moment he had stepped foot on the campus. It was his visit with the recruiter however that really surprised him however.  He’d learned mostly what he had gotten from the pamphlets and that it was the kind of school he had expected. The surprise however had come when the trap program was mentioned and he was told that he would be eligible for it if he wanted to take part. It had been a little embarrassing at first but in the end he had accepted to give it a try and he could always stop if it ended up something he didn’t like. Doing a little experimentation with the act before school he quickly discovered that dressing like that could be fun. It was also where he had discovered his enjoyment of cosplay after he started to try that out as well. By the time school started he was fairly comfortable with crossdressing although he could still get a bit embarrassed by it from time

Izaya Orihara

Astolfo, eh? I usually tend to use him (along with Felix Argyle as my main two favourites, due to the number of nice images I have of them, which is pretty much every pic I could find on Pixiv, Gelbooru and Deviantart) in Fantasy RPs. Bonus points if that fantasy RP is the sort where the modern world and a fantasy one intersect somehow (something like Gate, Re: Zero or perhaps Konosuba, among other examples), so it makes a bit more sense to use variations of his appearance in both modern clothing and his armour.

Anyway... I should probably decide on an appearance myself.
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Haibane

Avalon and Joanie those are both lovely boys. Such interesting backgrounds. I hope my character gets the opportunity to meet and befriend them.

Noisekick

Joanie Sappho, unless the uniform is a custom thing with your character, it is not require, and the school has a "girls uniform" in case the character wants to wear it (see in description). Also majors are not needed in the high school part. Otherwise, your character is fine.

Avalon29 accepted.

Avalon29

All those things are certainly true about Astolfo. He has plenty of pictures to use.  I started really liking his design a few years ago when I stumbled across him on a page discussing the servants for the fate online game that never got launched.

thank you Haibane. I'm glad you like him.

Haibane

Noisekick, is my character approved or do you need me to make changes?

Noisekick

So wait your character identifies as a girl due to pre-op MtF? If the gender was already legally changed, it would be hard to get into an all boys school regarding documentation. The breast thing is fine, just a bit confused about the gender thing.

Haibane

I have back-pedalled on the gender change issues so that the process is still ongoing and I referenced the character in the masculine instead of the feminine throughout.

Please let me know if you need anything else changing - if Erica is still too feminine and not trappy enough I'm happy to rework him more.

Haibane

Quote from: Avalon29 on February 12, 2017, 06:43:22 PM
I'll take that as an invitation then that someone at least is interested. :P

It's organized by pure humans divided up by their hair color and after the pure humans come the mostly humans divided up by features, horns, ears, wings, etc.

https://imgur.com/a/qQFLV
Avalon - those first 10 or 12 pics of the guy with the straight black hair are gorgeous! So pretty! Do you know who the artist is or where you found them please?

Avalon29

The character is Kazuki Fuuchouin from a series called the Getbackers. The artist  for those particular pieces is called papillon10.

King Serperior

Hmm, though I am not able to join due to computer problems, I must say I find this idea interesting.  Would this idea perhaps be based off the manga, Reversible School Life?

If so, there's no need to leave any spots open as I don't know when my computer problems wI'll be repaired.  I'll be keeping an eye on this in the off chance that I am able to write again.  I wish you all luck!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Haibane

Hi all,

I've decided I'm not happy with the Erica character. He's too worldly and experienced and I'm unsure about the look as well. I'm going to replace him with someone else. Avalon - is it okay if I use Kazuki Fuuchouin's image? Over the last couple of days I've fallen in love with how beautiful he is. I have a character idea already based around someone more innocent but curious. He'll start off as a normal boy (but with crossdressing curiosity) and get pulled into the feminine side of things as the RP goes. I also hope that'll create a more interesting story as well. He'll be 17 and be transferring into the school in the 2nd year.

Noisekick - how do you plan to start the RP? Will we be starting a new school year in April or will it be part-way through a year?

Apologies to all for my dithering!

JoanieSappho

Okay then, edited slightly to fit, should be fine now?

Name Finna Helguson
Age 17
Year 3rd
Trap? Yes
Clothing style Casual feminine, occasionally dips into dresses and cutesy outfits. Tends towards reds, whites and greens, almost never wears trousers and only rarely shorts.
School activities Swim team - member
Fan-service Club- model and part time camboy
Likes Swimming, mythology, cake, sweets, cake, cats, long baths, dresses
Dislikes Loud people, violence, lemons, hospitals, sweet drinks, the cold
Personality Guileless, innocent and trusting, Finna is quite often as timid as he seems. When he becomes passionate, about something, however, that suddenly changes, the slender boy  coming alive with energy, a strong drive and even a degree of uncharacteristic aggression. Typically, however, Finna tends to be soft-spoken and shy, unable or unwilling to oppose others outside of a few key areas.
Sexuality Gender is quite irrelevant to Finna. If he likes someone and they're gentle enough to lead him into it (or forceful enough to take it, which Finna actually enjoys) he's quite willing to be with anyone. His sexual tastes tend to one of two extremes, either gentle and tender with a lot of kissing and touching, or harsh and violent. He'll take the lead sometimes in the gentle situations, but when it comes to the rougher side he is a definite and natural submissive.
Background The child of an Icelandic archaeologist and a Japanese historian, Finna inherited his names from his mother while growing up in his father's country. Growing up in a bilingual home, Finna quickly showed a talent for languages, as well as an interest in the written works left behind from past generations. And, it was soon discovered, a fondness for his mother's clothing.
Finna never quite grasped the concept of 'boy things' and 'girl things', and as he grew he stubbornly held on to what he liked, which tended to drift in the middle between the two extremes. His hair was his first real triumph, when he finally got his way to have it be left to grow long and pretty, just as he liked it and it wasn't long before he began to save up what money he got in order to sneak out and buy his own skirts - he would have preferred dresses, but the cost was quite prohibitive.

Sadly, Finna was never the most robust of boys and his health did not like it at all when he tried to sneak out like that during the winter. What should have been little more than a cold grew and took hold, prompting a period of hospitalization and a weakened constitution that he has still to recover from. Faced with the knowledge that he would continue to do as he had if he had no other way of getting hold of the clothing he actually liked, Finna's parents gave in and allowed Finna to dress how he felt most comfortable.
With his shyness and delicate features Finna has often been mistaken for a girl, but he never quite seems to notice this confusion, even when it should be quite obvious, and he still fails to grasp even the basic concepts of gender as a social convention.
He does rather like it when someone compliments him on his appearance or clothing, however, and is quite easily led. All it took was a little bit of flattery to get him in front of one of the Fan-Service Club's cameras, and his surprised pleasure at the attention he received has kept him there. How he managed to remain as innocent as he is, however, is anyone's guess.

Avalon29

Go for it Haibane. The whole point of me sharing the pictures was so that someone could use them if they wanted to.