Havok: A Harry Potter World Game (Accepting players)

Started by fireflights, December 05, 2016, 09:40:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflights

The year is 2018 and Voldemort has long since been in ashes. The wizarding world has finally picked up the pieces and returned to a sense of normality. But many have since been lulled into a sense of false securement, where they feel nothing can go wrong. That is until attacks begin again. Many think it is the work of old death eaters looking to keep the memory of their lord alive, others speculate this is a new evil come to destroy them all, one who is believed to be far more dangerous the Voldemort had ever been. All they know is he goes by one name....Havok. And he is far more ruthless then any who have come before him. Many call upon Harry Potter to once again step forward, to defeat him until the sorting hat comes up with it's prophecy.....something no one before has ever heard it do though it has given omens in the past.

It said:

This warning you all must heed
for I do not say this easily
He will rise, just wait and see
we must unite or seek defeat
this new terror is just beginning
and when it is done, your head will be spinning

It's us or him, you must decide
do we save our world or do we die?
This menace is more than we have ever known
and he seeks to take the worldly throne
to defeat him the four must unite
or they must choose not to see the light

They all are bound together
by a bound that one cannot sever
you must find these four at all cost
you must find them or all is lost
one from each house is destined to be
the four defenders of all you see

Under these four all will follow
so you must find them, please don't dawdle
the common thing that they all share
Birth time, date and year, unusual by compare
we must unite and not one by one
to fight the ultimate fight and save the sun

A war is coming that we cannot stop
but we need to fight and not give up
it's time for you all to see
for now and all eternity

just how much we all need to be
united as a family

Now the race is on, to find those who were named, be they past students, present students or future.....everything is riding on finding out just who they are before it is too late and the world descends into the chaos that is....

HAVOK

Okay, so more information on the game:

I will be playing Havok as he is my brain child. Only I know his true identity and only I will be revealing that at the end of the game. However, there will be four chosen, one from each house. Yes, this will be in school, senior year for the students who will be chosen. I will be putting all potential chosen through five tasks that will be graded upon four criteria I'm looking for, no I will not tell you what that criteria is. The top of the group, from each house will become the chosen, I will notify you all at the end of the last task and those four, they would then be told through PM their birth date, time and year which is what is so unique about these four, that's why no one who would want to be a chosen could give their birthday, time and year in their character information. I would of course put up a bio for this if we choose to do this.  So everyone should be 17, no one should be past that age IF they wish to be a chosen. However, you can be 18 and still be in the game, still do many things including fight alongside the others or even be an adult and be a teacher. The possibilities would be endless to tell this story fully, because it's not just the four that have to unite, but they have to unite everyone else to defeat Havok, so they have to be willing to go to the farthest reaches to get everyone together to stop Havok and his Harbingers in the end. By the way, Havok's followers are up for being played as well, they are called Harbingers and can be anyone from anywhere, they can be a ministry official, they could work at Hogwarts. Again, possibilities are endless.

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

fireflights

Cool and just so people are aware, I do not mind characters from the LGBTQ community, you are absolutely welcome in here as well. I just wanted people to be aware of that. Anyway, I am hoping this will garner enough players to be able to move it into game form, I really plan to make this fun for everyone! And yes, at some point some characters may die, but you are not limited to one character, I actually all people to play two or three characters in my games depending on what they can handle. So just to let you all know this. :D

Livin in MD now.

tuckers02

I'm Interested!  Got an idea for my character already :p

Wicked Emi

May be interested.....if so I will be playing Slytherin and female. Character sheet?

fireflights

I have not moved to adding a character sheet yet because I was seeking interest and now that I know there is, I shall make one as soon as I wake

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] (this allows for all even those in the LGBTQ community)
[b]Kinks:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Wand:[/b]
[b]Patronus:[/b]
[b]Job:[/b] (Only if an adult, be it a ministry worker, teacher, so on)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Can be an image, if you wish to faceclaim, please let me know.)
[b]History:[/b] (I would prefer a couple of paragraphs here to let us know exactly who your character is.)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GM information: Please PM this rather than adding it to you bio. Whom do you support, Havok or the Chosen (aka good)

Example of Bio:

Name: Havok

Height: about 6' maybe a little taller, most have not been able to get an exact height read on him.

Weight: Some would say 150lbs, some say 180 it's more about perception at that point I suppose

Eye Color: Again unknown

Hair Color: Unknown

Sexual Orientation: Prefers the ladies

Kinks: GM's off and on's including NC but not required to do so in game

House: This doesn't matter because I'm not a student

Wand: Black Walnut Dragon Heart String 12 inches unyielding

Patronus: Unknown

Job: Wouldn't you like to know?

Personality: Havok can actually be a charismatic person when you meet him as long as you're not, you know just trying to kill him. He's not as bad as many try to think he is. Sure, he wants to take over the world, but for the better of all, he cares about muggles and wizards alike and wishes them all to be able to be free from the confines that the world places on them.

Appearance: No one knows his true appearance, unless they have had the blessing of becoming one of Harbingers, and even then only to Harbingers he likes. So don't always think you will know what he looks like in the end, most of the time, he's in his mask and cape that keep him and his appearance from the world hidden.

History: Little is known about who Havok is, where he came from or why he is doing what he's doing. Other than the information he allows to spill out about himself. He claims he wants to unite the world, muggles and wizards alike, so that the wizards no longer have to hide from the rest of the world, or that the muggles no longer have to fear the magical community for lack of understanding. This is why it's quite easy for him to garner people to his side, he is giving them what many of them want. Freedom, freedom to be themselves, freedom to not have to hide everything and worry about what they do around those in the muggle community.

Second Bio example.

Name: Edward Remus "Teddy" Lupin

Height: 6'1

Weight: 175lbs

Hair Color: Brown usually but can change to his own liking

Eye color: He settles on blue generally though he's able to morph

Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Kinks: Biting (giving and recieving), light bondage and pretty much many other things in the GM's on's/off's

House: When he was a student, he was in Hufflepuff.

Wand: Mahogany 12 inch phoenix feather bendy

Patronus: Jack Rabbit, Wolf (like his mother)

Job: Transfiguration Professor at Hogwarts

Appearance: It's hard to pinpoint sometimes just how Edward Remus *Teddy* Lupin looks, he can tend to change features at will. Though as a professor, he tends to use a more....clean cut look and keeps his hair brown in color, sometimes sandy, his eyes blue and while he's somewhat muscular, he's not overly. He's a handsome man, looking like a perfect mixture of his mother and father. 

Personality: Teddy is a charmer, he's always been one who could make you smile or chuckle. He has a way of getting just what he wants without truly hurting someone and will always be there for you if he considers you a friend.

Biography: Edward Remus "Teddy" Lupin was born just before the battle of Hogwarts, in fact he was barely a year old when it began. His parents were both killed in the battle and he was raised by his grandmother. He'd always gotten good grades and while he'd dated Victoire Weasley for a while, they'd ended their relationship just before he became the youngest transfiguration professor, taking over for Minerva McGonagall once she became the head mistress of the school.

He is not big with the ladies, though he has dated a few here and there, since leaving Victoire. He has been happy to date occasionally, but with working at the school and his busy lifestyle when not at the school, dating seems something that slips from his hands many times. Not that he minds, mind you, but he's got to keep the Lupin family name running somehow right?

Livin in MD now.

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Golden Spider

I'm down, can never resist a Harry potter anything
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

fireflights

Sweet just make a bio for me and submit it then we will go from there I have already made the IC and ooc and will post the links for people once bio's are made

Livin in MD now.

Jag

fireflights

Here is fine, but you can do either. I just figure here so others can read about the character too

Livin in MD now.

Alysanthia

This seems super awesome, I'd love to throw a character into the mix.

Jag

Name: Silas Rosier-Noc
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 180lbs
Eye color: Hazelnut Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Kinks: Silas is very hands on. He likes touching. Whether it is holding hands, hugging, tickling, or petting. Silas likes to touch. He secretly keeps a large feather for sensory play (not tickling fetish, but more a sensory fetish).
House: Hufflepuff
Wand: Dogwood, Phoenix Feather Core, 10'', Surprisingly Flexible.
Patronus: Sparrow Hawk
Job: (Only if an adult, be it a ministry worker, teacher, so on)
Personality: Silas is quite a bit different from his family. He is aloof and likes a good joke. He doesn't enjoy flaunting what remains of his family wealth and he is not ashamed to confess who his Grandfather and Great Grandfather were. He knows he comes from Death Eaters, but he knows that he is not like that. Sometimes, he has a habit of being overly kind and positive in order to make up for his family history. It doesn't embarrass him, but he does feel a small bit of guilt. He would rather smile and relax than to do anything 'responsible'.

Silas is a terrible flirt, but he has never attempted a committed relationship. The idea of marriage and children actually terrifies him. He is no stranger to a slap in the face after a bad breakup.

Despite his relationship issues, Silas is extremely loyal to those he considers good friends.
Appearance:

Faceclaim: Kevin Allen
History:

Silas is the Great Grandson of Death Eater, Evan Rosier Sr, and Grandson of Death Eater, Evan Rosier Jr. His Grandfather was killed by Auror Mad-Eye Moody shortly after the birth of his father. His father was raised by his mother, a girl named Lavender Noc. She had been forced into the marriage and expressed no grief over the loss of her husband. She took her child and left the country. The Rosier estate was left to collect dust till Lavender and her son, Dmitri, came back when news of her mother being ill reached them. Dmitri insisted that they stay, but he was home schooled rather than attending Hogwarts.

Dmitri was snatched back from his mother by the remaining of the Rosier family. While Lavender had access to him, it was extremely limited. They felt that she had done a poor job of preparing him for the return of the Dark Lord. Unlike the Malfoy's who went on with life after Voldemort's first fall, they were always loyal and always knew the man would return. They continued on their Death Eater rituals and the like. Inducting Dmitri into it all as well. He took to it with ease.

When the Dark Lord did return, it was highly disappointing to the Rosier family that Dmitri was never marked as a Death Eater. He was never deemed important enough. They were furious when Draco Malfoy was allowed the mark and not Dmitri. Still, ever loyal, they never complained about it. While he partook in the Battle at Hogwarts, he had been knocked unconscious early on and woke in St. Mungos. Depression took over Dmitri and his mother managed to take back her child and care for him as he recovered. The spell that had hit him left him in a half dazed state much of the time.

At some point, Dmitri met and had a short affair with a witch. Lavender didn't approve of the relationship and felt that the witch had taken advantage of her son for his money. When she turned up pregnant, Lavender used the Rosier estate to pay her off. The witch took the money after giving birth and left the baby, named Silas, with it's father and grandmother. To keep Silas from seeking out his birth mother, Lavender never hid the fact that she took the money over keeping her child. Much of his life he was raised by his Grandmother Lavender.

Silas proved to be a handful as a child. He was extremely energetic and outgoing. He would wake up talking and fall asleep talking most days. He was a far cry from other members of the Rosier family. Lavender commented that it must be bad traits from his mother's family. He made friends easily and refused to let the dreary state of his home life get to him.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Wicked Emi

Name: Gemma Rowle
Appearance: Gemma stands at only 5'2'', even though she is short, she has long legs and a somewhat long upper-body. She has a 34 C cup with birthing hips and a small bubble butt. She has very long, thin, and straight snow blonde hair, smaller face, almond blue eyes, and a smaller nose with plump lips.
Height: 5'2''
Weight: 120
Eye color: Blue
Hair Color: Snow blonde

Sexual Orientation: (this allows for all even those in the LGBTQ community)
Kinks: Fighting for dominance, light bondage, light biting, spanking, oral, light hair pulling, blindfold, exhibitionist (not the flash type, but likes to be watched while having sex or masturbating), teasing, and receiving rim job.
House: Slytherin
Wand: Holly wood, with a core of Unicorn Hair 9 inches.
Patronus: Shark

Personality: Gemma on the outside is your typical Slytherin, bitchy, cut throat, seductive, and willing to step on anyone to get on top. However, if you push pass that, she is very different. She does have loyalty to a few people, namely her friends and that loyalty is fierce. While she may not be the bravest person alive, she is willing to do anything for the right person. However, she also believes in fighting in a more sneaky and tactical way. She does have a sense of humor, but doesn't show it to many people. Gemma does wear a mask in public, a cold mask with a slight smirk. She does have some of the traditional Slytherin personality. She is sarcastic, cocky, and cunning. She is also smart and does believe knowledge is power.

History: Gemma grew up like a "normal" pureblood. Purebloods are the best. That being said, her parents also raised her that half blood's are not bad either and they have no problem if she decides to be with a half blood. They also taught her that muggles born's are not trash or "mudbloods", however, they cannot accept any relations with them. Thus, her parents would accept a half blood or pureblood for their daughter. Lastly, muggles are also not trash. Of course they would never accept any relations, however, they realized they could make money from muggles. Lots and lots of money. Therefore, her family has business in both the wizarding world and the muggle world. They are one of the riches families in Europe. She has attended Hogwarts since she was 12 and is best in potions, herbology, and transfiguration. While she doesn't hate her family, she also doesn't particularly like them. Or their ways. While she will never say it out loud, she doesn't think that just because she is a pureblood, she is the best.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

BeauteousDeath

Name: Eithne (Pronounced Ee-na) Ancrum
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120
Eye color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Kinks: n/a
House: Gryffindor
Wand: Ash 10", Unicorn Hair, Pliant
Patronus: Griffin
Personality: Eithne is definitely a true Gryffindor but could have possibly been sorted to Hufflepuff, it had actually been her choice.  Brave, unafraid of hard work, always trying to make friends, loyal to a fault.  She's also smart, and often stubborn in most things, to the point of being unreasonable, unless someone can manage to talk reason into her. 
Appearance:
History: Born and raised in London, England, Eithne was the third child of five, and the only girl.  Her family isn't a dominant family in the Wizarding Community, but the Ancrums are an old family, with a long line of Ministry of Magic Employees, with both of her parents carrying on that tradition .  Eithne, close to her brothers and parents, often can't stand them either, having grown up in a bigger household, she valued alone time and privacy, but rarely was able to have it.    The came time for her to be in Hogwarts, there, she was able to get some privacy, when her two older brothers, the eldest also in Gryffindor, the second oldest in Slytherin, weren't trying to torment their little sister.

Around her third year she managed to prove to them she was a force to be reckoned with, but they'd also matured enough to quit tormenting her.  It was only her youngest brother what ended up being sorted into Hufflepuff, her second youngest brother ended up going into Ravenclaw.  Effectively, and finally, sorting all the children into each House. 

Brothers' names and ages:

Abelio, 22 years old, was in Gryffindor, works in the Ministry of Magic
Midir, 20 years old, was in Slytherin, Auror in training
Bran, 15 years old, in Ravenclaw
Gueiridd, 13 years old, in Hufflepuff

~~~~~

Name: Kylee Boren
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 115
Eye color:  Green
Hair Color: Red
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Kinks: n/a
House: Raven Claw
Wand:  Ash, Phoenix Feather, 10 1/2", flexible
Patronus: Horse
Personality: Kylee is kind, smart, and caring.  She knows how to have fun, and certainly knows when to be serious. She's also loyal to fault.
Appearance:
History: Kylee Boren is muggle born to the parents of Anna and Corey Boren.  Sadly, her mother passed away when Kylee was only six years of age, but her father did what he could to be both mother and father to the ginger girl.  Kylee is an only child, and certainly a bit of a "Daddy's Girl".

Since finding that she had magic inside of her, and getting the notice, along with her father, that she was to attend Hogwarts, she loved every second.  The longer she'd been in Hogwarts, and the more friends she made, the more she learned, the more loyal she became of the Wizarding World.  However, she still had loyalties to the Muggle world as well, mostly because of her father. 

Upon hearing the stories, and what was taught in the history of the Wizarding World, of Lord Voldemort and the fight against him, Kylee knew that if something like this were to happen again, in her time, she would do whatever it took to make sure all of her wizard and witch friends were protected, and that the muggles she was born alongside with were also protected, most especially her father.  Though ahe wasn't sure how far she was willing to go.. only time and circumstances could tell her and everyone else that.

The only  thing she could hope for was that  she would act with dignity and honor.

fireflights

Both approved madam, sorry thought I posted that already lol. If you need the IC and OOC links just scroll up a bit.

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Quote from: Alysanthia on December 07, 2016, 10:44:23 AM
This seems super awesome, I'd love to throw a character into the mix.

By all means, submit a character!

Livin in MD now.

Jag

Name: Lucan Torit
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 165lbs
Eye color: Blue-Grey
Hair Color: Rusty Red
Sexual Orientation: Unsure, but he has felt attracted to both men and women
Kinks: Lucan is a virgin, though he has fantasized about both simple vanilla situations and more rougher ones. He is rather open to trying new things, especially since he has so little experience.
House: Hufflepuff
Wand: Hornbeam, Dragonheart String Core, 10.5'', Strangely Rigid
Patronus: Nightjar
Job: Student
Personality: Lucan is best friends with Silas Rosier-Noc. They are very different people. Where Silas can't keep his hands to himself and can be a loud, outgoing man; Lucan is more subdued. He helps keep Silas from getting into too much trouble and Silas helps to loosen him up a bit. He's rather reserved and put together. Fairly OCD about organization and cleaning. His half of the dorm-room is always spotless and well taken care of, while he complains about Silas' constant messiness.

He's a good friend and can always be trusted to keep a secret. He can be a trusted confidant to those he considers a friend.

Lucan can become extremely shy when put into situations where he has to admit his inexperience with romantic relationships. Sometimes he feels a little over shadowed by Silas' extreme flirtatious behavior.
Appearance:

Faceclaim : Paul Stanko
History:

Lucan was raised by a single mother. She claims that he is pureblood and that his father was a wizard, but there is no proof of it since she won't say who his father is. His blood status doesn't really matter to him though. Other than not knowing who his father is, Lucan had a fairly normal childhood. There was no discord in his family home. They were a quiet lot. His mother and grandparents were all people of few words. They generally abided by the rule of "a place for everything and everything in it's place". Their home was clean, organized, and very museum like. Cold, quiet, and not entirely kid friendly. Luckily, Lucan was not a rowdy child. He fit well into the organized home.

Most of his family who went to Hogwarts were sorted into Ravenclaw, so it was a shock when he sent word home that he was put into Hufflepuff. They weren't upset about it, but just generally surprised. He never told them that he had asked the hat to put him in anything but Ravenclaw. It told him that his intelligence would be greatly appreciated and well nurtured in Ravenclaw, but he had said that he cared less about intelligence than he did making friends for the first time in his life.

When sorted, he took his place at the Hufflepuff table next to recently sorted Silas Rosier-Noc. Despite their differences in personality, they became fast friends. They connected well over strange upbringings and living situations.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

All characters applied for and approved have thusfar been added to a post in the OOC thread so that we have a ready to go to spot for it.

Livin in MD now.

pilkunnussija

Name: Laurent Valeris
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 150lbs
Eye color: Green
Hair Color: Black
Sexual Orientation: Straight, bordering asexual
Kinks: Laurent is inexperienced, so this is a blank slate for now.
House: Slytherin
Wand: 12", Ebony, Phoenix Hair, Firm
Patronus: Cat
Personality: First, Laurent is studious. While not endowed with much natural talent or power, Laurent has dedicated his life to the study of magical theory, with the goal of becoming an animagus. He is a firm friend to the few friends he has, and while he played the outsider for years, he now longs to get involved, meet people, and make the friends he should have made six years ago. While he is not a coward, he is not very self-assured. Laurent is also extremely ambitious, single-mindedly pursuing goals and strong desires; this is likely the main trait that led to his sorting into Slytherin rather than Ravenclaw.
Appearance: Three words can sum up Laurent's appearance: thin, tall, and shabby. He may be tall, but he doesn't carry much weight on his frame. His dark hair is usually combed neatly, as Laurent hates looking untidy. He has a thin, bony face framing emerald eyes in pale skin. His wardrobe, however, is anything but as tidy as the man. His school robes are quite secondhand, being frequently patched, with many burned, faded, or threadbare spots that magical repairs can no longer hide. Outside of school clothes, Laurent wears similarly worn Muggle clothing, since it's cheaper than trying to find magical robes secondhand that don't look woefully out of style.
History: Laurent is of magic blood, back twelve or so generations. Maybe more. The Valeris family was a proud French wizarding family, moving to England not long after William the Conqueror brought an influx of French muggles. Firmly established on both sides of the channel for centuries, the Valeris manors were landmarks in their rural towns, with Valeris wizards wielding great power in England and France.

Time ruins everything, and the passage of years and the wear and tear of the magical world was not kind to the Valeris family. First their line in France turned to dark magic and was destroyed in the 1700s. Then, their magical blood in England began to wane. What was once a powerful extended family was reduced through squib births through the 1800s until only one branch of the family remained. And with their power fading, their wealth faded as well.

Today, wealth and power is only a memory. Laurent Valeris is the last of his family. He grew up with his father, Michel Valeris, moving around the countryside from one magical community to the next. Michel Valeris was consumed with the image of the former Valeris family, and made his living as a thief, grifter, and conman, obsessed with relics of the Valeris family of old, which were usually traded or sold rapidly to get out of trouble. As such, Laurent grew up with a healthy amount of embarrassment that did not abate when he went to Hogwarts and had to see some of the families his father had cheated again. This natural isolation threw young Laurent deeper into his studies than he might have burrowed otherwise.

His career at Hogwarts has been marked with excellent grades and few friends. While this has had the desired effect of isolating Laurent from Michel, it has left Laurent feeling unprepared for the real world beyond school. This year, he pledges will be different. He has decided he will attend parties and even try out for Slytherin's Quiddich. He will not spend another year in total isolation, lest he be totally isolated after graduation.

Name: Titus Andrews
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145lbs
Eye color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde, naturally. But Titus dyes it frequently. Usually different shades of blue.
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Kinks: New experiences, body worship
House: Ravenclaw
Wand: 14" Sycamore, Unicorn Hair, Whippy. The tip is threaded to take screw-on brush heads.
Patronus: Hummingbird
Personality: Titus is an avant-garde. He is always seeking the newest, the greatest. He grows bored quickly, but becomes extremely passionate and focused when something has caught his attention. He can be aloof unless he can see entertainment in something. This constant lust for entertainment does cause Titus to never miss a party anywhere in Hogwarts. Titus has an extremely addictive personality, and regularly indulges in illegal drugs, mostly cannabis and psychedelics.
Appearance: Titus is a slight man, probably due to his preference to skip meals to feed his nicotine habit. He has blue eyes set in a smiling face, covered with unruly hair Titus is in the habit of dyeing as often as he feels like a change. His every-day clothing, whether school robes or fashionable but comfortable clothing, is usually covered in dust or paint.
History: Titus is Muggleborn, coming from a world that never anticipated they could ever see anything related to magic. The youngest of three children, Titus's siblings are model Muggles. Both did excellent in school, and are currently enrolled in Cambridge, enabled by his parent's money. His father is a hedge fund manager, and his mother works for a City bank, allowing Titus to be raised in luxury.

This lifestyle enabled Titus to spend much of his youth focused on art. As a child, where his siblings craved sports and fashion, Titus always wanted to go to the Tate. His magical talents were a shock to his parents and nearly crushed Titus's dreams of being an artist until he realized the paintings at Hogwarts could move, launching a new obsession in magical art. Any schoolwork that Titus couldn't see as being relevant to the creation of brilliant visuals, he shirked. Otherwise, he did well enough to avoid attention, honing his talents on his own time.

Today, Titus spends as little time in class as possible, preferring to hide somewhere and paint or sketch. He has a dream of bringing the revolutions of the 20th century to the Magical art world, and has already shown his paintings once in Diagon Alley over the last summer. His parents are perfectly happy to throw money at him to disappear, since they are embarrassed of his talents, although they never say no to any invitations to the fashionable London parties he can occasionally swing invites to through the Muggle art world, which he is also dabbling in, bringing subtle magical techniques to his ostensibly mundane art.

fireflights

Pill modify their ages to 17 Hun but you know I approve

Livin in MD now.