[F for M] looking for vampires, fae, fandom, and others [updated 08.23]

Started by VivifiedVanity, April 05, 2016, 09:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VivifiedVanity

Disclaimer:  Hi, I’m Viv!  I'm a fan-based writer by default who can occasionally be tempted into the odd original pairing so long as it's something a little bit more than the real world. I tend to be drawn mostly to dark fantasy and otherworldly things with themes of forbidden romance, infatuation, and obsession woven throughout so long as it doesn’t crossover into lovey-dovey.  That being said, I’m very much a character-driven writer over plot-driven.  Dangle something pretty in front of my face if you want to rope me in instead of trying to regale me with some overly complex plot, because if plot is the only thing we’re going to discuss before we’ve even looked in the direction of our characters and what we want from them then my interest will start to wane and eventually fade altogether even if you originally had me at hello.

This doesn’t mean that you must approach me characters first, but it does help draw me in, and it’s part of why my interests lean more towards fan-based stories than original pairings.  The characters are already hammered out for us, we just have to decide how and/or why they end up shoved together for the duration of the story, and to that end I’m open to AU methods, crossovers, and holding to the original canon.

If there's something you wanted to see but the original source material failed to deliver, let's take things that direction. If you had a ship in a movie that didn't pan out or wasn't explored thoroughly enough, let's build a story around it. If your favourite character is someone from x-movie and you'd love to see how they'd interact with someone from y-movie, let's make it happen.  If there’s a single scene that’s trapped in your head, screaming to get out for whatever reason, fandom or otherwise, let’s see what we can do to breathe some life into it.

This doesn't mean that I'm open to every fandom there is, but if the source material is something that I'm fond of and I fancy the characters in question then I'd love to try and work something out.  The same goes for original pairings and overall story ideas, both long-term and short-term.  Drop me a message, and we'll see where things end up.

☽ ☾

bedroom themes I love ◦ Dry or Clothed Sex ◦  Dubious Consent ◦ Virginity and First Times ◦ Desperation ◦ Ménage à Trois/MFM
settings I love ◦ The Otherworldly ◦ The Victorian Era ◦ Low/Modern Fantasy ◦ Moody Atmospheres ◦ Dark Fantasy

themes I love ◦ Monster x Maiden ◦ Vampire x Victim ◦ Hurt/Comfort/"Whumpage" ◦ Obsession/Infatuation ◦ Love/Hate

your character is on the left x mine is on the right, pairings are generally M/F

Marvel/MCU: Jötunn!Loki, the God of Mischief x OC (Sigyn Iwaldidottir)

disclaimer - While there’s no mention of this in the source material, I’ve always been of the headcanon that Jötunn anatomy is better designed for delivering pleasure than their human or even Aesir counterparts.  The thought is simply that the pattern of raised marks drawn across their skin doesn’t stop for modesty’s sake, covering every inch of them or more specifically the appendage between their legs in Loki’s case.  I’m willing to get a little more or a little less creative with this depending on my writing partner’s preferences as I know not everyone is fond of including details like this, but I’ll admit that I do rather have my heart set on including this to some degree even if the writing itself shies away from those details.

I’m also completely on board with the idea of breaking down Jötunn society as a whole even if it doesn’t directly apply to Loki for the purposes of our story.  Obviously that information more directly effects a Loki raised on Jötunheimir than a Loki raised on Asgard, but it would still be relevant either way for both Loki and those around him.

possible content - Mild Temperature Play.  Dubious Consent.  Dry/Clothed Sex.  Foreign Anatomy.  Virginity/First Times.  Magic Fingers, Silver Tongues, and 'Multiple' Partners.

length - long-term, short-term, or maybe a little bit of both

Jötunn!Loki, the God of Mischief/Sigyn - I'm looking for an AU story between Jötunn!Loki and Sigyn where Loki was never brought to Asgard as a baby, and it's a story that I've been desperately craving for a long time.  It wouldn't follow the movies, leaving it heavily in AU territory, but that would give my writing partner a bit of freedom with Loki so long as he remained overall the same character we had in the films.  We can work out together how he survived if something more elaborate is wanted, but I've just been running with either he was never left out on that frozen rock or someone else scooped him up before Odin could find him.  To bring Loki and Sigyn together I was thinking that she could fall through one of the passages between realms, leaving her stranded on Jötunheimr.

She'd be left to the mercy of the weather there, and it would be Loki who would find her already partially frozen and half-buried in the snow but alive.

He would bring her somewhere warm, building a fire and doing what he could to help her all the while trying to touch her as little as possible, but eventually it would happen either deliberately or by accident -- he would touch her, skin on skin, his hand brushing against hers or a fingertip caressing her cheek, and he would be changed by it.  Physically.  His skin turning from blue to pale, matching hers, his red eyes too shifting to something more befitting of the Aesir.

He'd be startled by this, confused, maybe even a bit curious, and depending on what we want to do with this story, this could be something that happens after she wakes up, once she's realised who's saved her from an icy death and has settled down from the shock of it.

She starts to warm to him just enough that she's comfortable with the notion that he didn't spare her to make a meal of her later, and then they're both faced with the impossibility of his shift, another hurdle for them to surmount -- he'd blame her for having done something to him, especially if she'd been the one to touch him, and she'd accuse him of wanting to use her to get into Asgard, the home she'd eventually need to find her way back to.

alternative idea

Another direction I’d be interested in exploring in a little bit different than the other scenario I have, but it still merits the same freedoms to Loki’s character in that who he’s turned into and how he was raised (and his backstory and history) will differ from the movie allowing my writing partner to do whatever they want with it as long as the character overall remains somewhat the same.  We could work out  society together (something that I would love to do), as it would play a little bit more of a pivotal role in this story, but the basic idea is that Sigyn and the Casket of Ancient Winters would be handed over to Jötunheimr as a peace offering.

Maybe they waged war all on their own, stealing away something crucial to Asgard or crippling some power source and Odin opted to surrender instead of losing more of his people to a useless cause, but the price that Jötunheimr would want would be the return of their Casket and as Asgardian as a sign of good faith.

Similar to the other idea this would be a scenario where Loki wasn’t left out in the snow as a child, but instead of surviving on his own he would have been raised as a prince.  Perhaps there would be some malice directed his way from those around him given how small he is and his proclivity for magic (or maybe in Jötunheimr magic is something to be coveted and it helped Loki rise up as a figure to be feared though not respected/desired again due to the difference in his size).

The Casket would be intended for his father (or perhaps indirectly for him) to return Jötunheimr to is former glory, while the Asgardian would be for Loki, Price of Jötunheimr.  The Aesir are a mostly warrior race, and it would give him somebody to spar and train with his own size – honing his skills and talents while perhaps using his wit and intellect to whittle out more information on Asgard and its society either for his father to use against them or for his own curiosity...

What none of them would expect would be Asgard sending not a warrior but a woman, Sigyn having offered to go in the place of someone dear to her or one of her sisters, and though Odin would be reluctant to agree at first he would eventually relent.

Jötunheimr would realise its mistake of not being specific enough with its demands only when Sigyn is led through the doors of their palace carrying the also-promised Casket, she clearly neither a man nor a warrior and thus nothing useful to them.  They would thus be faced with a dilemma: what to do with this one?

Marvel/MCU: Loki, the God of Mischief x OC (Sigyn Iwaldidottir)

disclaimer - While there’s no mention of this in the source material, I’ve always been of the headcanon that Jötunn anatomy is better designed for delivering pleasure than their human or even Aesir counterparts.  The thought is simply that the pattern of raised marks drawn across their skin doesn’t stop for modesty’s sake, covering every inch of them or more specifically the appendage between their legs in Loki’s case.  I’m willing to get a little more or a little less creative with this depending on my writing partner’s preferences as I know not everyone is fond of including details like this, but I’ll admit that I do rather have my heart set on including this to some degree even if the writing itself shies away from those details.

I’m also completely on board with the idea of breaking down Jötunn society as a whole even if it doesn’t directly apply to Loki for the purposes of our story.  Obviously that information more directly effects a Loki raised on Jötunheimir than a Loki raised on Asgard, but it would still be relevant either way for both Loki and those around him.

possible content - Resistance/Reluctance.  Dubious Consent.  Dry/Clothed Sex.  Foreign Anatomy.  Virginity/First Times.  Magic Fingers, Silver Tongues, and 'Multiple' Partners.

Loki, the God of Mischief/OC (Sigyn Iwaldidottir) - While I’m open to quite a few different directions involving these two, there’s one in particular that I would love to make happen, and while the logistics of it might need some work the overall idea is fairly simple and straightforward.  I want to strand Sigyn and Loki on Jötunheimir together and watch the emotional upheaval that follows the both of them discovering what he is while he’s trapped there with her in what would be a rather life or death situation, especially if the way home was blocked to them.  It could be that the Rainbow Bridge is broken for some reason, a malfunction of some sort that Asgard is trying to keep rather hush hush until they have the matter sorted out, that could even play in on why Sigyn and Loki wind up on Jötunheimir.  Sigyn could have been heading somewhere and it’s while transporting her that the Bridge stops working properly, dumping her there instead of where she was supposed to be headed.

With the only real way to get to her blocked Loki takes it upon himself to slip away, using the pathways known only to him to take him to Jötunheimir, only once there the door shuts behind him, barring his way home and leaving them both trapped in that icy world.  Not one to waste time dwelling on impossibilities he’d trudge on, finding her possibly half buried in the snow, and maybe it’s while they’re trying to find somewhere warm enough that they’ll survive the night that it happens, his blue skin revealed somehow, calling into question every thing he's ever known.

This could be something that they both bear witness to depending on how it plays out or it could be something that only he sees, Sigyn having a far more difficult time with the cold than he.

He'd get her somewhere warm, somewhere quiet – somewhere somewhat safe and out of the wind and snow, able to sustain a small fire while they try to work out what needs to happen next.  Try to wait it out and hope help arrives or go out and find a way to help themselves...  There’d also be the matter of Loki newfound truth, that reality weighing heavily on their situation – the fact that they’re stranded together somewhere that almost demands some measure of nearness if only to make it through the night.  He wouldn’t want to be touched, but she would be freezing...

Marvel/MCU: Loki, the God of Mischief x OC (someone working in Hydra undercover)
Marvel/MCU: Loki, the God of Mischief x Darcy Lewis or Jane Foster/Thordis

Marvel/MCU: Loki, the God of Mischief x Singularity

Marvel/MCU: The Winter Soldier/Bucky Barnes x Darcy Lewis
Marvel/MCU: The Winter Soldier/Bucky Barnes x Singularity

I'm open to other pairings too, just ask or hit me with an idea.  c:

Hellboy: Prince Nuada x OC (someone in the wrong place/right time)

possible content - Mental Tethers/Shared Pleasure and Pain.  Rough Hands.  Touch Starved.  Dry/Clothed Sex.  Reluctance/Resistance.  Hurt/Comfort.  Enemies to Lovers.

Prince Nuada/OC (someone in the wrong place/right time) – Rather than a polished plot there’s a single scene I’ve been fixated on, one where both characters have been captured by the same people.  Prince Nuada would be restrained, bound to a chair and gagged, and possibly still a little loopy from whatever they drugged him with to make him easier to handle, and she would be left in the room alone with him.  They would be strangers the two of them, wholly unfamiliar with one another and from completely different worlds, and yet there would be a shared understanding of their situation, that the enemy of thy enemy is sometimes thy friend.  He’d want her to release him, to set him loose on their captors, and she would be forced to make a hard decision, because even without words it would be clear to her how dangerous he is.

That the promise of violence is something he’s well-equipped to carry out even while weaponless and still somewhat drug addled.

For her there’d be no promise he could make that would quiet her fear that he’d turn that violence on her once he’s through with the rest, but still she would release him, because she wouldn’t have it in her to watch him suffer through whatever dragged out death they’d have in store for him knowing that she could have done something to stop it.

He would though, he would spare her.  For whatever reason he wouldn’t turn his blade on her, and as the stillness of death starts to settle on the good work he’s done they would be faced with a dilemma made even more pressing were he to collapse at her feet, exhaustion and all he’s been through finally taking its toll on him: where do we go from here?

The above is a simple premise, one that could use some work and fine-tuning, and there’s definitely a bit of flexibility in what direction the story goes in, but this is what’s been rattling around in my head for a good while now.

In my mind this would be set somewhat historically, maybe even immediately following the war between the humans and the magical world, but I also wouldn’t be opposed to a more modern interpretation of the setting either, maybe even something involving a small, shady organsation that’s only recently cropped up intent on purging the world of fairy folk before they become too much of a threat to humanity’s continued existence.

It we went with something set in the past I’m sure there would be those on the human side still interested on getting their hands on Nuada simply because of what he is while his fellow captive could have been brought in beneath the weighty accusation of witchcraft.

For something more modern day though...  Maybe she was brought in simply for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, or perhaps she’s a botanist looking to study the “remains” of the Elemental that basically poured out an entire fairy grove in the middle of downtown.  It could even be as simple as her having a power similar to Liz’s – something overt and obvious when it’s in use, and they happen to bump into her the night she discovers that gift much like a mutant coming into their own for the first time.

Regardless of which era we decide to go with, past or present, the one detail I’m rather set on is that I want Nuada and the girl he’s been captured with to become bonded to one another much like he is with his sister.

Their bond would be different, lesser maybe – where one wouldn’t die or outright bleed if the other does, but they would still experience the same sensations even if the experience is somewhat dulled and feel the emotions of the other, and maybe she’s the one to blame for it happening.  Perhaps whatever magical gifts she has are more attuned to empathy, and when she draws near to someone else capable of such a bond the magic inside her latches onto him, forging a connection between them, or maybe there’s a distant ancestry somewhere in her bloodline, a human who was once bedded by an elf giving her the same innate abilities as Nuada and his sister.

Or maybe he’s the one to blame, what’s normally an iron hold he has over himself weakening just a bit because of the drugs still heavy in his system.  She gets close to him and he can feel the sympathy she has for him, reminding him somewhat of his sister and causing him to mentally reach for her...[/size]

Hellboy: Prince Nuada x OC (BPRD Agent)

possible content - Mental Tethers/Shared Pleasure and Pain.  Rough Hands.  Touch Starved.  Dry/Clothed Sex.  Reluctance/Resistance.  Hurt/Comfort.  Enemies to Lovers.

Prince Nuada/OC (BPRD Agent) – While this is definitely a pairing I’d love to explore I have to admit that I don’t know where I want it to go long-term, but I want to pair Prince Nuada with a member of the BPRD, preferably a human member though I wouldn’t be opposed to taking a more non-human approach with the character with powers similar to what Liz has or what have you, though we’d have to discuss races if the more obvious approach is desired.  I'm also rather fond of the idea of an Agent who is unaware that they're more a part of Prince Nuada's world than the human world they fight for, something that might only come to light once the two of them meet, especially if the agent was something of an empath, though all of that would need to be discussed beforehand.  The way the movie ended also throws a bit of a wrench into things, but that’s an easy enough obstacle to overcome with either an altered ending where the twins just didn’t die or by doing something a little more drastic, like dragging back the Angle of Death for one more miracle.  To be honest I’d prefer the latter approach, and it could even be that the Angel searches out the twins, knowing that their story isn’t finished and pulling them back from death's door, first Nuala and then a few hours later her brother...

Nuala would show up at the BPRD, perhaps confused and frightened by what happened, worried that she can’t sense her brother anymore if there was a fact a delay between their revivals, and the BPRD would return to the site too little too late, her brother already gone.  He’d be alive but broken, his failures and all he forfeit weighing heavily on him, exacting their toll, leaving him lost and wandering, and all the while the BPRD would be desperately trying to get their hands on him, expending every asset available to them to try and track him down.

...Eventually though there would be a lead, and that’s where I want the story to begin: when the BPRD are finally closing in on him.  Maybe he’d be aware of this, watching as the noose closes tighter and tighter around him, or maybe he wouldn’t be, too indifferent to care, and then there’s the BPRD to consider.  What would they want from him, if anything?

They’ve always had good intentions, but for every positive mark there are four negatives, and one of them is how they treat those that have been on the Earth for longer than they have.

The BPRD acts like they're a problem, a nuisance to be hidden away or contained or removed altogether, and that sentiment doesn't end at the borders between the magical world and the human world, it carries over, bleeding into how the Agents the organisation relies on most are treated.  Anyone working for the BPRD longer than a few years would have a hard time not noticing the negative marks stacking up against the organisation, and while most of its Agents have their hands full just worrying about how they're going to survive another day on the job, not everyone is able to callously disregard the direction of the organisation.

These feelings might come to a head for one such Agent when the BPRD starts to close in on Prince Nuada, the decision coming down from above that he's not to be taken alive.

He'd be too dangerous to try and bring in alive, nevermind figuring out what to do with him once in their custody, and with Hellboy, Abe, Liz, and Kruass out of the picture capturing non-humans would be that much harder.  He wouldn't be worth the lives to them.

One of the Agents sent to retrieve him would agree with that decision, perhaps even all the way up to throwing themselves in the middle of the fray to help him escape, leaving the two of them stuck with one another for a time.

Hellboy: Prince Nuada x (I'm open to suggestions canon, crossover, or otherwise)
[crossover] Hellboy/Bright: Prince Nuada x Tikka (from Bright)

Hellboy: Prince Nuada x OC (another elf from the Bethmoora clan)

original: professional hitman/hired assassin x someone not from his world

possible content - Knowing They Shouldn’t but Doing It Anyway.  Reluctance/Resistance.  Hunger/Aggression.  Risk of Discovery.  Affection/Touch Starved.  Dry/Clothed Sex.

preferred faceclaims - Luke Goss (rather set on him though tentatively open to others)

length - long-term

professional hitman/hired assassin/someone not from his world – The below idea is loosely inspired by a combination of Interview with a Hitman (a rather obscure movie), Hitman (the games), and Polar, though being familiar with the aforementioned media isn’t required.  To be brief, what I’m looking for is something that explores the human side of such a person, not the knives, garrotes, and silencers, but the side that barely knows how to function as a living, breathing, feeling human being.  I want a story about the emotional upheaval that follows having that side of him turned on for the first time when he’s spent his entire life being detached from it, ripping him out of a world of only blood, violence, and following the whims of the highest bidder and thrusting him into a reality he knows not how to navigate.

He'd have spent his entire life as nothing more than a ghost to the normal world, someone who steps in just long enough to finish the job before stepping out again with barely a ripple, but to the underground he’d be a skillset that’s coveted – a skillset that I want pushed to the limit when he meets someone who upends his carefully crafted world.

Maybe she’s the journalist who bumps into him while he’s working, his target the man she wishes to interview.  They’d have a moment, however brief – maybe only long enough to impart a few words of wisdom on the man’s favourite coffee, something to delay her the five minutes he needs to do what he has to do...  something that would make the memory of him linger with her amidst the whirlwind of fear that follows what he’s done.  That wouldn’t be the end of it though, they’d be caught up in the same nightmare, standing on opposite sides of the same bed of lies.  He’d be trying to get to the bottom of a contract gone wrong, and she’d be trying to get to the bottom of some story, something the public deserves to know about – something more from his world than hers.

There’d be no evidence towards it, nothing more than the face etched in her memory and maybe the name she dredged up from a hotel logbook, but she’d recognize him the next time she sees him, catching only a glimpse of him, a whisper of a shadow, the mention of a name – enough to make her look for him, and it would be enough to draw his attention.

He’d recognize her as the journalist he waylaid, and the first time it would have only been happenstance – he’d needed her not to be in the room for a few minutes, that was all, but the second time…

His approach would be direct the second time, daringly intentional, cornering her in the hall or sitting down across from her at dinner uninvited, revealing himself to her, warning her away from the deep end least she drown, but she wouldn’t be swayed, her refusal leading to a rather messy confrontation between the two that begins with the entrees and ends in the bedroom...

alternate idea

Or maybe we go an entirely different direction with the story even if a little more obvious, and she’s not the journalist at all, but the target, something he can’t quite bring himself to kill, his hand stayed because of some kind thing she did for him or a quiet omission he overheard earlier in the night before he made the transition from gray man to killer. Some small thing that makes him feel with every fibre of his being that this one needs to live no matter who has to die to make sure that happens.

alternate idea

Of course we could easily shift away from this trope by having it so that instead of her being the target it’s someone dear to her, a hit that he himself carries out on the orders of his employer, the head of a large, public corporation with a history of rather shady dealings.  She’d be devasted, and in the daze of her mourning she’d make the hasty decision to find the one responsible, opting not to bring him to his knees before a law he’s skirted for years but with a bullet he can’t bribe his way out of eating.  She’d show up on the grounds of the hotel he’s holed himself up in for some new deal, managing to slip through security with a careful blend of dumb luck, Murphy’s Law, and a perfect storm, but he would be there to stop her, stepping in where security should have – getting to her before they can make her disappear.

He'd pull her aside to question her, his methods gentler than theirs would have been, because he recognizes what she’s doing – a suicide mission, desperate and wild-eyed, but she’s not from his world.

He’d dismiss her, tell her to go home instead of doing what he’s contracted to do – remove her as a threat even though she danger she poses is minimal – but she’d refuse, stubbornly, her fervor enough to give him pause, because now he has to figure out what to do with her.  He can’t turn her loose, because she’ll just come back and try again, and he isn’t quite sure which is the worst case scenario in that... but he also can’t very well keep her, though he’s never been faced with the fallout that follows one of his assignments, not directly, not like this…

He’s always been gone before the body hits the floor, removing himself from having to hear the screams or witness the tears that often follow what he does.  Most too are deserving of it in some way, but maybe the order that took her friend isn’t the first that’s made him want to question his employer’s motive, rethink his employment even...

If I’m being brutally honest with myself it’s probably the last version that’s making the most noise in my head right now, because I just have this rather vivid scene trapped in my head where he has her tied to a chair and is trying to talk her through what she wants to do while trying to impress upon her how ludicrous it is her storming the place with a gun, thinking she’d do anything more than get herself killed.  Regardless though, if any of the above strikes a chord, drop me a message and we’ll see what we can work out.  c:

original: Sidhe/Fae drawn to the light of a fallen star x a fallen star trapped in human form

original: ancient vampire x the maiden trying to tempt him, unprepared for what follows

VivifiedVanity

[reserved]

VivifiedVanity

[reserved]

VivifiedVanity

[reserved]

VivifiedVanity

[reserved]

VivifiedVanity

[reserved]

VivifiedVanity

[tentative bump]

I’m itching to start writing again, but I don’t really know what I’m feeling rn. [frustrated human sounds]