Holly Marlow's Ideas and Cravings – Female Seeking Male Characters

Started by Holly Marlow, October 14, 2015, 12:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holly Marlow

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to read my post.  I have a few a few points to find the right writing partner.

1. I enjoy a writing partner to help me create a world and progress the story we write. The story belongs to both of us, so if there is something you want to happen in it then I'm happy to hash it out.

2. I don't like one line replies. I'll always strive to give at the very least three paragraphs to each of my posts. I'm not looking for a novel in a response. There will be posts that require a page or others that require the bare minimum.

3. While I generally like a reply time of a day or two, I understand that things in life happen that can delay a post. I only ask that you PM me to let me know if it will be longer then a week.

4. If there is anything about our story that makes you unhappy or you think can be done a better way, then don't hesitate to PM me so we can talk about it. Even if you feel like dropping the story, I would greatly appreciate you taking the time to let me know.

If you are interested in writing with me, please send me a PM instead of responding to this thread.

~~

Broken Earth Taken

Rating: Light Human or Bondage Human
Pairing: Female X Male.
Looking For: Seeking Male Character
Themes: Modern Setting. Apocalypse Theme.

Its 7:43am on July 15, and everything is about to change. Earthquakes were unheard of in the area that they lived. While the first one, that just shook the ground, brought wonder and surprise, the following quakes brought terror. The earth felt like it was cracking, opening up the ground and tearing down buildings. Birds start raining from the sky, and animals begin acting oddly. An eclipse occurs when there was none scheduled. Rivers of lava are eating a relentless path through areas. Violent thunder storms yield black rain. Those are not the worst things, though. There is a new sickness that has been released from deep within the earth. Many of the survivors are becoming catatonic, soulless wanderers. There are some that the new plague has affected differently. Sickness has twisted them into animals that hunt other humans. They show no conscious. Their only goal is to kill and eat.

I was thinking for this story that our characters can be neighbors. She recently moved in, so she hasn't made friends just yet. They have noticed each other in passing, but nothing has come of it yet. This new world thrusts them into survival mode with each other, as they fight to find someplace safe from the danger while discovering comfort in each other.

I don't live in darkness. I revel in it.