In the Land of the Amazons (SMALL group game)

Started by MagicalPen, February 27, 2016, 02:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

The MAX-LIMIT for this group size will be: 3 Females, 3 Males. Smaller but equal portions of both are also possible.

The Swallow was tossed too and fro, thunder cracking and lightning flaring int he night sky. The distinct form of land could be seen in the flashes of lightning, if anyone was looking to the horizon. As it were, the ships occupants were doing the best they could to hold on for dear life.

The Swallow had been commissioned by the King to find the fabled lands of the West, something skeptics were not convinced even existed. But scholars and learned men, those who believed that Talamah was round and not flat as had long been believed, were convinced that if you continued traveling to the West, you would eventually make it back around to Ribenheim, or to the unexplored lands to its East.

Those on board the Swallow had been at sea for a very long time, going half crazy from not seeing land in so long. Supplies had been dwindling too and death was on their horizon, approaching ever closer. The storm that hit them in the middle of the night, however, came out of nowhere.

It wasn't long before the ship was battered onto the rocks of the shoreline, splitting in half, its contents spilling out. Sailors and explorers alike were battered on the rocks or drowned. Come the morning, the last of the storm blew itself out, leaving the Swallow broken and sunk, the shore littered with debris and bodies. All but a few had perished. As those few survivors moved, waking up to the disaster yet triumph of finding land, they were being watched from the treeline.

The Amazonian Tribe that inhabited the land were expert archers and experts in stealth. They had little need of clothes in such a warm climate so were often naked as they went about their daily duties. Sex between them was common as well as women had their needs. There were neighboring tribes of Amazonian women as well, constantly at war with each other. Males were rare and highly sought after, often passing between the tribes if captured during raids.

Men were highly prized by the Amazonians, for one reason only: Breeding. They needed the seed from a male to bare children. Male slaves, once captured, were often mated with several times a day, by several different members of the tribe, all seeking to coax his seed into their bellies. The males often died from pure exhaustion -the Amazons had discovered certain herbs prolonged the erection of a male and frequently used them in such a manner.

Long ago, a disease that only afflicted Males in the Western Lands had spread like wildfire. Many had died, in the social chaos and war that broke out, civilization crumbled and its people returned to a tribal, primitive life. Males in the west were small and meek, perhaps 1-in-25 births produced a male. They were well looked after until they hit puberty, at which time they were used for breeding purposes. However, the men that washed up on their shores this day were not like normal men.

They were large and muscled, strong and manly, bigger then the Amazonian women. The women looked with lust upon such men and quickly captured them. But how long would their secret discovery remain a secret?

Looking for 3 Amazonians and 2 other Male Survivors. It would also be possible for a female survivor to be played, forced to breed with the men from her ship.

This game will involve Breeding and Pregnancy though how deep it goes into that is negotiable.

If interested, please post here!

This is set in a Fantasy/Medieval Setting.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Orpheus69

I potentionaly interested in this plot, would the 3 males be sub? Or do you see them being less so due to there improved pedigree?

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

freeko

I would like to know more about this as well. The basic principle seems like something I could be interested in, but I would like to know more about what you really plan with this. Most importantly how much of this is smut compared to story?

Max

I'd be interested in playing one of the male survivors, if such a role is still open.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Lunar Raven

Would like to toss my hat in for this if there's still room for male survivors.
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

MagicalPen

So the Shipwrecked Males will not be feminine or submissive. They are Adventurers, people who have either signed up or been forced, by service to the King, to embark on an expedition that most likely will never return. Soldiers, Explorers, Sailors, etc. They are manly-men.

The land of the Amazons was afflicted by a disease perhaps 100 years ago, that has made male births rare and those that are born are overly protected by their tribe and a probably smaller and slimmer than your typical male. So probably no taller the 5'8" in height and 120 - 140lbs in weight.

The Amazons (which we need in order for this game to start) can be a mixed bunch when it comes to how they are sexually.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Lunar Raven

Sounds good.  Is this an acceptable character image?  What sort of (rough) time period is this set in, and is it a historic- or fantastic-based setting?
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

Grizzly

We few, we happy few, we band of writers;
For they this day that share words with me
Shall be my fellow; be they ne'er so vile,

MagicalPen

Edited the first post since their bows don't seem to give it away.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Orpheus69

William Cocklyn, 23, served in the British Royal Navy from the age of 6, rising to the rank of leftenant, after a serving under a series of talentless, boys old network supported, unlucky captains he sold his commission and went to seek his fortune exploring the new worlds.

I'll expand further when we get a little closer!

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

MagicalPen

I am not at character creation stage and Britain doesn't exist in this fantasy world.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry