Things you should be doing instead of Elliquiy right now...

Started by Doomsday, June 28, 2009, 04:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Tristian Pontis

Autumn52

Cleaning....Okay so now I am going to do that.

Hugs to all
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Seress

Finish writing out an interview I recorded so I can print it and bring it along to school tomorrow. >.<

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Twisted Crow

Working out, typing my RPG Game story and cleaning my room.

King Serperior

Read 'To Kill A Mockingbird' for a test in a few days  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Ethoxyethane

It's 3AM...  when I was more aware of the time it was edging 8PM...   :)  Sleep. 

And homework.

Autumn52

Nothing....

*Sings*

I am on holiday so I can do whatever I want to....falalalalalala

sleepingferret

Considering what time it is where I am.... sleep... so um... what did I do with my pillow again....

Saerwen

Filling out my FASA, scheduling a test for the college so I can start, finding my school paperwork, calling my other college to get them moving on paperwork I need from them for the new school. Oh and cleaning my room, painting my new desk, and making some food.

Instead I am browsing E, and other sites.

Outsider

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Astre

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Astre

King Serperior

Quote from: Astre on April 29, 2014, 06:53:25 AM
*nudges a gif towards King Serperior* I think you need this

*laughs*  That is sooooo true.  :P

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Astre

You're quite welcome ^^

I should also probably add 'doing my damn dishes' to this list

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Astre on April 29, 2014, 06:53:25 AM
*nudges a gif towards King Serperior* I think you need this

LMAO!!!! KS.....that is so you!
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

Beautiful Mystery

Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Mnemaxa

The night audit for the hotel...which I can't do while they're updating the servers at the main hub which all of out hotel information actually goes to and comes from. 

There is something to be said for stand alone systems.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace