Help tease my muse?(Seeking patient partners)

Started by Phoenixrisen, July 25, 2014, 05:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenixrisen

So, my muse has gone missing for a bit, and now that she's starting to make some minor reappearances I'm hoping to find someone, or maybe a couple someone's to help me tease her out. I've been having a heck of a time finding anything that would make her happy, but here are a few thoughts.

The Road Not Taken:[/u](Any)
Leigh McAllister, once the second half of the dreaded "Chimera" is now alone. In one fell swoop a crafty terrorist has stolen her family from her. Her sister and partner is no more. Her parents, the ones that had introduced her to the life of intrigue are long dead. Lost to the game that they played everyday with their lives. There's nothing left to do but hide.

With enemies around every corner, or so it seems, can Leigh find a way to lead a normal life? Can she disappear into the world of the average person? Her life may depend on her ability to walk the road not taken.

There's a lot of leeway, and a lot of ways this one could go. Maybe your character is a government agent. Maybe their an average every day person. Or perhaps they're the villain themselves. I would even be willing to run this as a group game if someone was willing to co-GM. I was wanting to set this in Colorado Springs because it's the right size for someone to go disappear into without being overly obvious. If you wanted to play off of that and add elements of Stargate I'd be willing to talk about it. Pretty much, if you're interested there's a lot to talk about so come to me with your ideas and we can work it out from there.

Sakura[/u]: (Any)

This is more a setting than any kind of set idea. A world of my own creation peopled by characters that I would like to find some inspiration to play with. It's a world of magic and fantasy, peopled more by other races than humans. A divergent off of Earth back around the middle ages, when the stories of Fae folk and such started to become less prevalent.

Through the Gate:

This is perhaps the only fandom roleplay request you will see from me in which cannon characters are expected.

This could go one of two ways:

Way one: SG-1 (Any or all members) end up in a world they can't seem to find a way off of. They came through the Stargate, but there wasn't one to be found on this side. What happened here, and how do they get home? More to the point, what are with all these creatures that look like they came out of Middle Earth? (They end up on Sakura, a world of my creation.)

Way two: No one is sure where she came from, but a small red headed person who can't seem to speak a lick of English is in their mess hall. What inevitably happens in a situation like this? Any available member of SG-1 gets to clean it up, that's what.

This is perhaps the only time I will be willing to rp cannon characters though my major would of course be the original one in the second way, or the people's they encounter in the first. If you want to have a little fun with this, feel free. I don't really expect anyone to be fully in character in this one, though kudos if you can write them that way.

Anyway, these have just been a few basic ideas, if they give you ideas, I would like to hear them. :D

Please check out my roleplay preferences and shoot me a PM if you're interested. The only characters I'm not willing to play around with gender and sexual preferences on are the canon ones, so if you only write certain characters, or opposite certain characters, I'm willing to see if we can work something out. :)
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21