The Perfect Doll and Wild Sex Romp (Transformation/Bimbo/Fetish/Expansion)

Started by magikal, December 09, 2015, 01:55:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hello! Here are two games I've been wanting to get started or give another try to.

My first idea was inspired by a recent news story. It's a story of an ordinary girl, who has always loved dolls, decides to finally chase her dreams. She has always cosplayed as a doll, modeled as a doll, played with dolls, and just loves everything about them. She loves their silly proportions, cute faces, and epic bodies. Maybe her boyfriend encourages her to go down this path but she has always had some interest, maybe she just didn't have the resources to follow her dreams.

Here is a basic potential plot line: Her boyfriend at the time then encouraged her to have two boob jobs that took her from an A to a C-cup.
But it was after splitting from him in 2013 that her obsession to become a real-life cartoon really picked up.
In total, she's had four rhinoplasties to sculpt the perfect nose and four breast augmentations to inflate her cleavage to a J-cup.
Her upper eyelids have been operated on and she's had two round of liposuction. 
She's had injectable fillers to plump up her cheeks and lips, and a Brazilian butt lift to give her a more rounded derrière. 
The aspiring model has even had a labiaplasty - a so-called 'designer vagina' operation that reduces excess tissue from the labia.
She's also had CoolSculpting, a non-invasive treatment to freeze fat.

'There are many beautiful women who have transformed themselves in various ways, and I admire all of them,' she says.
'But most have only changed a few things or exaggerated one thing,'
'My particular transformation is about achieving a total look, which requires head-to-toe transformation and total lifestyle commitment.'
Her transformation is set to continue in 2016 as she's planning a whole new wave of surgery.
This will include butt and hip implants, eyelash implants, and cheek fat removal which will help make her cheeks 'pop' more.

My second idea is this:
My idea is for an ordinary young couple, both probably in college, maybe a little jaded to slowly introduce spice into the bedroom. Your character wants to push the envelope and lead my character to a constant state of arousal and also increase sensations during lovemaking, including sex play training, anal training/stretching, bondage, fetish clothing, breast/butt enlargement, sensitivity increasing/decreasing. Maybe your character loves anal sex so much he only wants MC to take it up the caboose and gets pleasure through other ways, but can only get release through anal sex (after your training). You could be into stretching, toys, piercing, tattoos, etc.

Some sample story images

Look at my other posts and make sure we're a match. If you feel like we might be, drop me a private message.
Thanks so much
Julie
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0