Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le RandomBloke

Heavy Breakfast Machine           (TF² inspired song >_>")

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Nadir

Rora

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Saerrael

Azrael

Non-binary, sometimes femme-ish, fae tiger.

Saerrael

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Doomsday

Cody

Cody has requested an indefinite account restriction.

Aiden

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Lilias

The hum of the fan heater. It's a relief not to have kiddie TV on while the young one naps. And soon we'll have central heating again!
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

ENCODER

Calling You - Blue October

I've recently learned the two demographics that any rock band can enter into for instant success. One is Christian Rock, the other is music designed solely for Angsty Teenagers. So much angst leads to stolen parental credit cards and MONEH IN DA BANK!

Also listening to Mindless Self Indulgence's rendition of Method Man's Bring the Pain. Here, I'll sing it for you.

I came to bring the pain, hardcore from the brain, let's go inside my astral plane. Find out my mental, based on instrumental records, YEAH, so I can write monumental methods. I'm not the king, but n***** are decaf, I'll stick em for the cream, check it. Just deep can s*** get deeper than your fist, and brothers is mad pissed, accept it. In your crossed color'd clothes, you crossed over, now you're totally crossed out, CRISS CROSS. WHO DA BOSS? N***** get tossed to the side, and I'm the dark side of the force, of course it's method man from the wu tang clan and I be hectic, I'm coming for that headpiece, protect it. Fuck it, two tears in the bucket, you n***** want a ruckas, so bust it at me son, now bust it. Styles, I get........ oh, stop? ok... NEXT! *slips away into nothing*

Captain Maltese

Greek song "The boat returned by itself" by Hrysoula Stefanaki. Over and over again...

Hrysoula Stefanaki sings an old Greek song

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Belladonna

National Acrobat

ENCODER

Over and Out - Alkaline Trio

I don't know how to embed

Idej

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Nadir

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Lady Haven

"All the Single Ladies, (If you like it shoulda put a ring on it)

Beyonces
Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.