Pathfinder Adventures in the Emerald Spire [Players Wanted]

Started by PhantomPistoleer, June 15, 2018, 03:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: AnneReinard on June 21, 2018, 02:37:22 PM
Well if the GM tells me to...

Brawler or Monk for the more monk, bare-handed side of things... and then something for the divine worship side in the form of Cleric/Inquisitor/Oracle/Warpriest? I will have to muse on this. HMMM. The trick will be minimizing the need for armor.

And clothes. :)

Sorry for being super creepy.  But, uh, I am really looking forward to having the goblins gangbang your monk.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

indarkestknight

I do know of three obscure but Paizo official unarmored archetypes, one fighter, two ranger, if you’re interested. There’s also a monk archetype that allows a character to add both Wisdom and Charisma modifiers to AC.

AnneReinard

I would be interested in hearing about Paizo unarmored archetypes! I admittedly can't follow all the many options.

Also, lewd Pistoleer! ...I'm more into orcs myself, but you know how it goes.
Ons and Offs

Always free for a little teasing back and forth. Or suggestions to titles to make this exhibitionist squirm! I adore silly little PMs.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: AnneReinard on June 21, 2018, 03:03:29 PM
I would be interested in hearing about Paizo unarmored archetypes! I admittedly can't follow all the many options.

Also, lewd Pistoleer! ...I'm more into orcs myself, but you know how it goes.

Okay.  I'll add a few orcs.

But everyone's going to be mad at you.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

GunmetalDreamer

. . .
I like orcs, so I won't be mad.  My usual experience is that in a given campaign you usually see Goblins or Orcs though, soooooo *shrug*

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: GunmetalDreamer on June 21, 2018, 03:39:17 PM
. . .
I like orcs, so I won't be mad.  My usual experience is that in a given campaign you usually see Goblins or Orcs though, soooooo *shrug*

Hmm.  Undead orcs.  :d
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

indarkestknight

Quote from: AnneReinard on June 21, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

Jungle Lord AKA Tarzan: The Archetype (Ranger Archetype)
Invested Regent AKA Goes well with other Charisma monk archetypes: The Archetype (Monk Archetype)
Scaled Fist AKA I just want to use Charisma instead of Wisdom: The Archetype (Monk Archetype)
Sword Devil AKA Red Sonja: The Archetype (Ranger Archetype)
Warlord AKA John Carter: The Archetype (Fighter Archetype. Also the archetype my character is using)
Water Dancer AKA Can’t Touch This I got three ability score modifiers to my AC: The Archetype (Monk Archetype)

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on June 21, 2018, 03:05:45 PMBut everyone's going to be mad at you.

Not all of us! Just the rangers... which is 4/10 of the current party... I would not have guessed it would be the most popular class.

Chulanowa

Captives, you say. What sort of horrors can we have expected to endure in goblin captivity? Besides their singing? Part of me just wants our saviors to come upon all of us in a big cauldron, with a little goblin in a chef's hat slicing carrots into it...

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Chulanowa on June 21, 2018, 08:05:07 PM
Captives, you say. What sort of horrors can we have expected to endure in goblin captivity? Besides their singing? Part of me just wants our saviors to come upon all of us in a big cauldron, with a little goblin in a chef's hat slicing carrots into it...

Goblins in my version of Pathfinder have an aversion to vegetables.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Autocad

So they'll force feed their captives tomatoes in the mouth and cucumbers in other orifices as a form of torture? :P

indarkestknight

One of us one of us one of us

Quote from: Autocad on June 21, 2018, 11:38:55 PM
So they'll force feed their captives tomatoes in the mouth and cucumbers in other orifices as a form of torture? :P

Or make them smell durians.

Autocad

Or give them a sadistic choice: either durian in mouth or durian in ass.

PhantomPistoleer

Hey --

The game started with ten players a month ago.  It still has ten players now.

But, there is always room for more.

Players currently start with an additional TWO traits, in addition to the rules specifically laid out before.

Additionally, your character will also start with the following conditions:  EXHAUSTED, and at 1/2 hit points.  Potential new characters have been WHUMPED by a cadre of bloodthirsty goblins.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Envious